It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

D.C. and Maryland to sue President Trump, alleging breach of constitutional oath

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Pot meet kettle.

A few years ago conservatives were complaining about every move Obama made. Obama couldn't use the toilet without Fox News making a big stink.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot Conservatives can't seem to handle the pressure.

My advice is to Conservatives is to suck it up. And man the life boats. I don't think Trump is gonna be in that office much longer.

link   

originally posted by: Krazysh0t

Oh noes...not that trick again, you walk in and it's Hillary behind the DNC desk.

link   
a reply to: CynConcepts

2018? Why not now? Sounds like a carrot on a stick to me, but what do I know? I'm a Trump hater right? I guess you like running straight first at that carrot with blinders on. "BUT BUT Trump SAID he's doing this in 2018! It's fine guys. Nothing to worry about."
edit on 12-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Can't take a good joke I see.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Krazysh0t

Just keep whining. You'll show America what true losers look like.
.......Oh...wait....you showed them that in the elections. Seriously, how much of a sore loser can you guys be? Trump can't wipe his ass without you yelling "Impeach".
Obama got to do pretty much anything he wanted and you guys never said a word, but now all of a sudden, you're worried about the Constitution and law? Sure you are. You sure as hell weren't when Obama was shredding it.
Hypocrites. Plain and simple. Hypocrites.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
No kidding?....I wonder what the (D) stands for next to their names?
My guess would be deranged.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   

2018? Why not now? Sounds like a carrot on a stick to me, but what do I know? I'm a Trump hater right? I guess you like running straight first at that carrot with blinders on. "BUT BUT Trump SAID he's doing this in 2018! It's fine guys. Nothing to worry about."

Makes sense for the annual accounts to be done before getting the exact amount correct to ensure no issues with the emoluments clause. I am quite sure if he was a penny short you'd be screaming for his beheading.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: grey580

Pot meet kettle.

A few years ago conservatives were complaining about every move Obama made. Obama couldn't use the toilet without Fox News making a big stink.

Now that the shoe is on the other foot Conservatives can't seem to handle the pressure.

My advice is to Conservatives is to suck it up. And man the life boats. I don't think Trump is gonna be in that office much longer.

...and how did that all turn out? What was achieved apart from a bunch of conservatives looking idiotic? It's touching you want to join them.
edit on 12/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

Why are you so afraid of this lawsuit? Afraid it will expose your messiah?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Makes sense for the annual accounts to be done before getting the exact amount correct to ensure no issues with the emoluments clause. I am quite sure if he was a penny short you'd be screaming for his beheading.

Excuses excuses. They get monthly revenue reports. This is bull#. Especially in the case of adhering to the Constitution, they need to put out the extra effort to make sure they are compliant. I don't want to hear the excuse. I want to see results. NOW.

And now Maryland and DC are sick of this BS too.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

Why are you so afraid of this lawsuit? Afraid it will expose your messiah?

Fear? More like disgust at the continuation of an already stated strategy to paralyse the country by flooding the system with law suits. A bunch of bitter sore losers who are putting their hurt feelings above the people.

link   

originally posted by: ManFromEurope
Annddd this thread will be shot down by trmpbots, like so many where the topic isn't trump-friendly.
It will be gone in 2hrs, 4hrs tops, drained in "SOME (unknown beyond US-borders) DEMOCRAT DID SOMETHING!" threads, as usual.

Trmpbots, we know your spiel.

I think you should know that.
Waaa. Waa. Wa.

Threads will be killed by Trumpbots, lmfao, in otherwords, quick guys! Lets go over this fake scenarios before trumpkins come in and smack some good'ole American senses into us!!!
edit on 12-6-2017 by Arnie123 because: There we go

link   

Obviously, it is a private business, not government. Naturally, it makes more sense to calculate and distribute a lump sum payment one time during their normal finance disclosure reporting, to ensure more accurate record keeping and reporting. Multiple payments throughout the year would be a rediculous amount of unnecessary paperwork and documentation.

2018 is right around the corner. I would join in crying foul if he does not follow through...until then...he has seemingly made appropriate measures to counter such fake claims.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth
Lol! You think this is about the election!?!?! You are about 8 months behind the times, buddy. I've moved on from then.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

"Messiah"? Oh please. You guys followed Obama like a dog in heat. And you're still doing it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

No. What makes sense is that you are making excuses for Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: DAVID64

"Messiah"? Oh please. You guys followed Obama like a dog in heat. And you're still doing it.

Lol. I didn't even vote for Obama. Either time. Try again. You don't know me.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:40 AM
link   

No. What makes sense is that you are making excuses for Trump.

No. I am giving him the same benefit that I did when I voted for Obama. Trump has given a direct established time for his distribution to the Treasury dept which will happen before the next elections in 2018. Obviously, if he does not follow through then it may very well effect decisions made in those elections.

Perhaps, democrats are fearful that he will do as he says?!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Excuses excuses. They get monthly revenue reports. This is bull#. Especially in the case of adhering to the Constitution, they need to put out the extra effort to make sure they are compliant. I don't want to hear the excuse. I want to see results. NOW.

And now Maryland and DC are sick of this BS too.

Nobody outside your echo chamber cares what you want 'NOW'.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:41 AM
link   
a reply to: BlueAjah

No they said they would but...
Oops just another BIG FAT LIE ! ! !

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join