It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Mexican President Vicente Fox, Trolls President Donald Trump.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:57 AM
link   

This is funny, someone shared it with me on fb, it seemed like trolling have gone international big league and the Mexican ex presidente showed some talent, this is one of the few times, I wished our own troller in chief would tweet or vid back..
Are you Not Entertained???..

But for real tho the numbers he throws about the cost of the wall could it do other things he mentioned.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Spider879

LMAO!!

Love it!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   
Just goes to show, everyone who has been in control is an actor.

Maybe if he'd kept his own citizens in check, there would be no need for walls and ladders.

Nawwwww, "Do nota minda mea, eh! I simply loaded the weapon issa all.. now youa, eh.. whassamatter you eh??"

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

If his country wasn't such a third world Hell hole his people wouldn't need to illegally invade ours. Fox is an idiot.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:56 AM
link   
Brilliant video.

Also love the snowflakes who've already entered above.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: SudoNim
Brilliant video.

Also love the snowflakes who've already entered above.

Typical leftist numpty.

try again. lol

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf
Just goes to show, everyone who has been in control is an actor.

Maybe if he'd kept his own citizens in check, there would be no need for walls and ladders.

Nawwwww, "Do nota minda mea, eh! I simply loaded the weapon issa all.. now youa, eh.. whassamatter you eh??"

I couldn't help but read that in Mario's voice...Italian Mario from Mario Bros, not a Mexican Mario lol.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Metallicus

If his country wasn't such a third world Hell hole his people wouldn't need to illegally invade ours. Fox is an idiot.

Let's see how good of a comeback dimwit Donnie can come up with. But dimwit will most likely do what he always does whine everyone is against me.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Anti-Trump trolls - take note.. that is how it is done. Very very funny.
He actually got his point across, however bad, using comedy and no need to show a severed head or call for assassination, or even cry about election results.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Spider879

This is funny, someone shared it with me on fb, it seemed like trolling have gone international big league and the Mexican ex presidente showed some talent, this is one of the few times, I wished our own troller in chief would tweet or vid back..
Are you Not Entertained???..

But for real tho the numbers he throws about the cost of the wall could it do other things he mentioned.

Your are right, it is funny.
And condescending and insulting.

A textbook example of going out of one's way to preach to the choir and to be unconstructive.

What is gained by this video? Personal popularity for Vicente Fox, that is what. He does not care about any of things he mentions in the video. If he actually wanted to attempt to do something, he would have tried to appeal to Trump and his supporters, or tried to 'threaten' them - this is aimed solely at the anti-trump crowd.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:59 AM
link   
a reply to: DupontDeux

His policies were the main line. Of attack, his person, not so much, and hey done with tact, some of the alternative use for the projected billions for the wall was on point.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Spider879 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

His policies were the main line. Of attack, his person, not so much, and hey done with tact, some of the alternative use for the projected billions for the wall was on point.

Yeah, but you do see how this is aimed directly at the people who enjoy hearing someone calling the President a fat clueless idiot, who was unloved by his father, is now in an unloving marriage, and is being hated by the great majority people in America, right?

This is clearly not a video made in an attempt to further any of the courses Vicente Fox mentioned. Or in an attempt to affect Trump or his base. Not that it have to be - it is what it is, entertainment aimed squarely at the anti-trump crowd who get off on the implicit ad hominem-punchlines.

(I have no problem with this - it is Trump's own medicine, so to speak, but it is just not very constructive - forget Trump, he will soon be gone, but we do need to address the voters of his, and clearly being condescending and dismissive of their concerns did not work)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: DupontDeux

Yeah, but you do see how this is aimed directly at the people who enjoy hearing someone calling the President a fat clueless idiot, who was unloved by his father, is now in an unloving marriage, and is being hated by the great majority people in America, right?

This is clearly not a video made in an attempt to further any of the courses Vicente Fox mentioned. Or in an attempt to affect Trump or his base. Not that it have to be - it is what it is, entertainment aimed squarely at the anti-trump crowd who get off on the implicit ad hominem-punchlines.

(I have no problem with this - it is Trump's own medicine, so to speak, but it is just not very constructive - forget Trump, he will soon be gone, but we do need to address the voters of his, and clearly being condescending and dismissive of their concerns did not work)

Nobody likes to back a loser. Come 2020, there won't be very many repeat supporters for him.

Pointing out his loser qualities and dumb ideas does have an effect and isn't strictly preaching to the choir.

He got less votes by millions and only won with the EC by a few thousand. This sort of video has impact. Why else do you think so many triggered supporters jumped in right away to say it doesn't?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:23 AM
link   

LMAO, that was perfectly done, I love the bit with the ladder!!! Also very eye opening with the statistics of feeding the hungry, hiring teachers, clean water for the planet. Very well done!!!! LOL!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Nobody likes to back a loser. Come 2020, there won't be very many repeat supporters for him.

Are you sure about that? Despite the incredible propaganda effort, Trump favourability is holding steady and in fact is higher than when he was elected in November.

Nothing that is being thrown at him is breaking his base - one which got him elected.

www.realclearpolitics.com...

Even his job approval rating which has fallen (by 5 points) are above his favorability from November.

40% of the country are a lock for Trump right now, leaving him 5-7% to get from the rest in order to equal or better his 2016 numbers.

edit on 12/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

originally posted by: Abysha

Pointing out his loser qualities and dumb ideas does have an effect and isn't strictly preaching to the choir.

He got less votes by millions and only won with the EC by a few thousand. This sort of video has impact. Why else do you think so many triggered supporters jumped in right away to say it doesn't?

Preaching to the choir means having a target audience for a message that needs no convincing that the message is true - like the priest telling the church choir that God exist. And that is pretty much the case here.

The target audience is the anti-trump crowd, and they need no convincing. "Pointing out his loser qualities and dumb ideas" is not in itself preaching to the choir, no, but that is sort of besides the point. It is the targeting that makes it so.

I do not doubt the video has impact. Sure it has. I just do not think it is a constructive impact - ridiculing can work, sure, but it really does not seem to be the case in voting affairs. Evidence points towards it making the voters more stubborn and subsequently deaf to real arguments.

Triggering people is in all likelihood the wrong way to go about changing their minds.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   
I find it funny other then the wall the sarcasm made were from quotes from Democratic party during elections

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   
You do know that most people in Mexico thinks he's lost a few marbles ? and he's no longer "El Presidente"

new topics

top topics

join