It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Iran accuses US of alliance with ISIS, claims to have proof

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:49 AM
link   
This just in from Tehrileaks..................

Senior Iranian officials have accused the US of supporting the Islamic State terrorist group and effectively forming an alliance with it, claiming that Tehran possesses documents to prove the allegations. No evidence, however, has yet been presented. Deputy Chief of Staff of the Iranian Armed Forces Major General Mostafa Izadi on Sunday accused the US of supporting Islamic State (IS, formerly ISIS/ISIL), stating Tehran has evidence to back the bold allegations.

“We possess documents and information showing the direct supports by the US imperialism for this highly disgusting stream [IS] in the region which has destroyed the Islamic countries and created a wave of massacres and clashes,” Fars news agency quoted Izadi as saying. The alleged American support for IS, according to Izadi, is an instrument of “proxy warfare in the region” which is a “new trick by the arrogant powers against the Islamic Republic.” The statement of the Deputy Chief of Staff echoes the remarks made by Iran’s Parliamentary Speaker Ali Larijani on Friday. “The United States has aligned itself with the ISIL in the region,” Larijani said, according to the Fars news agency. Larijani’s was addressing a funeral ceremony of the victims of Wednesday terrorist attacks in Tehran.

www.rt.com... e

edit on 12-6-2017 by CaptainBeno because: spelling

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:58 AM
link   
Trump just sold Saudi Arabia weapons for 10 years, Saudi Arabia is a known terrorist sympathizer. Who do we think those weapons will be going to? The terrorists we're supposedly trying to stop.

The MIC needs groups like ISIS to justify its existence and to keep the money coming in. I think Trump's arms deal is an allusion to the U.S. funding ISIS.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:02 AM
link   
Wouldn't doubt it.

The whole idea I thought was to overthrow Assad by using "rebels" + good and bad Al Qaeda + ISIS.

Then flood Europe with your operatives amongst refugees to destabilize the region and bring "order out of chaos".

Luckily, we voted for a candidate that cares about immigration/security.

If Hillary would have won, those same operatives would be pouring into the USA as well.

I honestly believe the Clintons and their "foundation" had ties to this sh#t. I speculate the plan was to bring the world to it's knees under the guise of Islamic Extremism.

Either that, or just another reason for the endless war on terrorism and the profiteering of it.
edit on E30America/ChicagoMon, 12 Jun 2017 01:08:26 -05006amMondayth01am by EternalShadow because: add/correction

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:01 AM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

i dont see why what they claim would not be correct.

ISIS never attacks or threathens to attack any country that is a friend/slave of Americia.

ISIS alsways attacks those who stand up to washington

ISIS never attacks or even threathens to attack Israel. Funny how one country which is suspected by many to be cause of much of the worlds loss of demoracy, freedom, privacy and the rule of law never get attacked by a terrorist organisation which supposedly as vile as ISIS.

ISIS says and seemingly does all the right things make people live in fear, carry out hinious acts of terror and horrow and cannot be defeated the greatest intelligence, survielance and military force the world has ever known.

ISIS says and does all the right things that just happen to play into the hands of the US.

What ISIS says and does is just a little bit to convienient, well times and perfect for the Cabal

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:02 AM
link   
This must have been the info behind Assange's cryptic tweet:

Julian Assange‏ @JulianAssange Jun 7
The head of al Jazeera news told me in 2010 that Qatar has a nuclear weapon. Just one. Al Jazeera. It can be used once--then it's gone.

US funding ISIS would be a bomb of nuclear proportions indeed leading all the way back t 9/11

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Azureblue

ISIS never attacks Iran either.

Or should we ignore that little factoid and carry on with your rhetoric?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Chadwickus

Really lol, did you miss the part where they where 2 terrorist attacks in iran a few days ago.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:15 AM
link   
Mccain was in syria arming rebels, and guess who was at there meeting, yea the future leaders of isis, murika is again just like al queda arming the suposed enemy.

Murika is the biggest enabler of terrorist on planet earth.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   

Not yet anyway but thats because it is manpower, resources, energy and focus is on Syria, As soon as the US conquers Syria they will head straight to Iran.

cheers
edit on 12-6-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

edit on 12-6-2017 by Azureblue because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

McCain Sux. Can we agree on that if nothing else?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:22 AM
link   
a reply to: dukeofjive696969

I have been away for a week, so I must have missed it..

So 1 attack in 7 years...my point still well and truly stands.

Nice try though.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: dukeofjive696969
guess who was at there meeting, yea the future leaders of isis, murika is again just like al queda arming the suposed enemy.

That was debunked several years ago.

Where have you been to miss that?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:24 AM
link   

They claimed responsibility for the recent parliamentary attack, doesn't that count?

ISIS claims stunning attack in heart of Iran.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ithink it's pretty evident that ISIS was created by the CIA,everyone in Europe knows it,only place that doesn't is the US,the CIA created myth of 100 virgins,and majority of story's to discredit the middle east,and all you have to do is look at So America,it is no different,scare tactics,world control

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:25 AM
link   
Ithink it's pretty evident that ISIS was created by the CIA,everyone in Europe knows it,only place that doesn't is the US,the CIA created myth of 100 virgins,and majority of story's to discredit the middle east,and all you have to do is look at So America,it is no different,scare tactics,world control

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:29 AM
link   
a reply to: Kalixi

US funding ISIS would be a bomb of nuclear proportions indeed leading all the way back t 9/11

It's my guess that Julian Assange's recent tweet indicates that Al Jazeera has the good on Saudi funding 9.11. That would be a nuclear event if there was proof. Al Jazeera could be sharing intel with Iran now since they seem to be allying themselves together.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:33 AM
link   

There has been attacks by Isis on Israel. Silly that you just make stuff up without checking your facts. By the way Isis also attack the Unites States. I guess the paychecks Obama was sending got cut off.

Us support for rebels have stopped under Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: dragonridr

There has been attacks by Isis on Israel. Silly that you just make stuff up without checking your facts. By the way Isis also attack the Unites States. I guess the paychecks Obama was sending got cut off.

Us support for rebels have stopped under Trump.

Attacks by Isis on Israel - Tokenistic attacks at best, so people can defend their terrorist 'independance.'

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:47 AM
link   

WRONG.

this very week Iran has been hit with multiple terrorist attacks from ISIS, o e of which happened in there parliament!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:01 AM
link   
a reply to: crazyewok

One attack in 7 years...

Yeah nothing sus there!

And if you haven't noticed, ISIS likes to take credit for just about every terrorist attack, considering the terrorist attack in Iran was carried out by Kurds, it could have very little to do with ISIS.

edit on 12/6/17 by Chadwickus because: Deep State!

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join