It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Names on Coca-Cola Bottles/The Leftovers/Raptue

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:42 AM
link   
I got two Coke Battles, one with the name "Peter" and another with the name "Parker". They're both sitting next two each other on the shelf.

Would Spider-Man be qualified to be one of those to be raptured?
edit on 12-6-2017 by Junkheap because: OMG, OMG, OMG, OMG... I FORGOT A COMMA!!!! WOE IS ME!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:14 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
a reply to: RisenMessiah

Or ........9-23-17 .....is another Myan inca dooms day date with a meteor hitting the earth, and it opens the 10 th biblical seal , which releases an alien space ship from the ocean , and they eat us all. .....but not the Coca Cola . They don't like coke. They like Pepsi .

Coke over Pepsi eh, well it's all the same to me. But you missed the cock roaches, they'll more than likely outlast the Coke and the kill all the aliens.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge
Just inviting you to use your imagination and imagine, after a Rapture type situation, how irking it would be to see your loved ones names over and over obvs stores and TV.

Very little will change because a few Christians actually understand the Gospel where a sinner will only be saved when they trust, believe and have faith in the Blood Atonement of Jesus Christ who died as the Lamb of God on the Cross.

Many Christians ask for forgiveness from their mouth rather than their heart.

At the rate of sins that todays church makes 99% of Christians will be in the 'left-overs'. They are going to be very angry and in a state of denial. They will state that the Rapture never actually happened.

1 Corinthians 15 1-4

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 01:20 PM
link   
a reply to: prevenge

Who's names are on Pepsi bottles?
What are you talking about?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
We have to get the word out.

Quick.

Someone call the President.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 03:24 PM
link   

It's great marketing. I have bought more coke bottles because of names than ever before and I don't even like to drink coke!

I found my twin sisters name and my name NEXT to each other, her name is so not common and it was spelled right. So yea I bought them! I posted a pic on my facebook and got a kick out of it, my mom did big time!

I also found my name with my bf's once and of course I bought it and sent him a picture. It's the little things that amuse me.

I keep coming across "The Leftovers" online, is it any good?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 04:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: mblahnikluver

It's great marketing. I have bought more coke bottles because of names than ever before and I don't even like to drink coke!

I found my twin sisters name and my name NEXT to each other, her name is so not common and it was spelled right. So yea I bought them! I posted a pic on my facebook and got a kick out of it, my mom did big time!

I also found my name with my bf's once and of course I bought it and sent him a picture. It's the little things that amuse me.

I keep coming across "The Leftovers" online, is it any good?

It's an incredible show.

By the way... I bought a coke bottle that said Jonathan on it.
...now it just says "Nathan"

...Mandela effect??!

...Amirite?

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:35 PM
link   
I've been getting pretty consistent names with associative significance for me at random from the local cafe.

The baristas just grab them blindly out of the cooler and ring them up.

So far I'm batting ten for ten with only one name I was unfamiliar with.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 07:52 PM
link   

It appeals to a person's vanity.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   
Coke got CT game

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 08:35 PM
link   
It's been so long since we've had pop in this house, that I have no idea what anyone is talking about aside from a rapture theory.

I don't know how to feel about this.

posted on Jun, 25 2017 @ 10:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Coke got CT game

What's that say?

posted on Jun, 26 2017 @ 02:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: prevenge

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
Coke got CT game

What's that say?