It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Box Confirms There is a Human Colony on Mars. (Video)

page: 3
<< 1  2    4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:50 AM
link   
I have a ghost ball...a magic 8 ball...same thing sort of

I ask mine simple yes and no questions all the time...its correct...every...single...time.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:19 AM
link   

If I ask my name, it comes up all the time and frequently.

Is your name John, Bill or Tom.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   
a reply to: Verideecimo

including answers before the question is even asked. This is a very common occurrence

I found this particular phenomena to be QUITE interesting when I conducted a similar experiment years ago (2010)...

If anyone is interested... ATS Link

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:03 PM
link   
The answers from a ghost box are not random. The signals being scanned are random, but a spirit can manipulate the ghost box scanning so it can choose the words it wants to tell you using it's electromagnetic energy to do it.

The problem could be when arbitrary questions are asked, the spirit could then be lying.

Buying one of these and just using to speak to the dead can also get you an attachment from a not nice spirit that will then be your pet, or you will be it's new pet..so fore warned and caution..

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   
It's just random snippets from radio broadcasts. It makes for audio pareidolia, trying to make these sounds fit what one is looking for. You see a lot of this happen on TV (Ghost Adventures, I'm looking at you) where they REALLY stretch to make things fit

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:28 PM
link   

originally posted by: vlawde
It's just random snippets from radio broadcasts. It makes for audio pareidolia, trying to make these sounds fit what one is looking for. You see a lot of this happen on TV (Ghost Adventures, I'm looking at you) where they REALLY stretch to make things fit

Wrong, it doesn't work that way at all. There are no mechanics involved for it to work like that. It would require a computerized function and voice recognition and complicated algorithms and input to make it "answer" the way a person wanted it to.

It would be much easier if you just admit you don't believe in spirits, ghosts, etc.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:16 PM
link   
a reply to: vlawde

I once believed like you... until I didn't.

Hearing direct answers to questions in real-time should have been enough.. but after going back and reviewing recordings (both before and after noise reducing).. and hearing more of them answering...

Well.. I can say I'm no longer a sceptic... Unfortunately, nothing anyone can say has been able to unconvince me that some form of communication is occurring.. with someone(s) capable of conversation.
edit on 6/12/2017 by UberL33t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:20 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

t's a radio receiver that scans for a signal. But it has the stop function removed from the scanner so unlike a normal receiver that stops at a signal it keeps scanning. So it only picks up a fragment of a signal then moves to the next and so on.

so in theory you could be receiving answers from someone down the street. Do you receive answer in English or is it code. If someone from China used it would they speak back in Mandarin? ?

edit on TuesdaythkTue, 13 Jun 2017 06:21:14 -0500America/Chicago2Tuesday2017201714 by lSkrewloosel because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:15 AM
link   
the ghost radar phone apps work in a similar way. There are many words but the spirit learns how to manipulate and bring forth the word he wants.

That is one way how spirits/ghosts can take "form", along "electricity". Sometimes they go back to their latest body and we see an apparition but thats just spooky and it doesnt really talk to us.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:27 AM
link   
a reply to: veracity

I personally had zero luck with any of the phone apps.. and as compared to the digital scanners (which do not allow for scanning speed to be adjusted).

The manual crank method I used on the old radio seemingly allowed me to find the proverbial 'sweet spot' if you will.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:25 PM
link   

originally posted by: lSkrewloosel

t's a radio receiver that scans for a signal. But it has the stop function removed from the scanner so unlike a normal receiver that stops at a signal it keeps scanning. So it only picks up a fragment of a signal then moves to the next and so on.

so in theory you could be receiving answers from someone down the street. Do you receive answer in English or is it code. If someone from China used it would they speak back in Mandarin? ?

It pulls in whatever signals it's able to get. It's just like a radio. It will pull in whatever is within range. I don't know the exact specifics. It might vary depending upon the device to some degree, but it's basically just a radio receiver without the stop function on the scanning.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: UberL33t
a reply to: vlawde

I once believed like you... until I didn't.

Hearing direct answers to questions in real-time should have been enough.. but after going back and reviewing recordings (both before and after noise reducing).. and hearing more of them answering...

Well.. I can say I'm no longer a sceptic... Unfortunately, nothing anyone can say has been able to unconvince me that some form of communication is occurring.. with someone(s) capable of conversation.

I'm not a skeptic about the paranormal at all, I actively did paranormal investigations for years. Just in my experience, simply using a digital recorder for EVPs brought me better results than any other form of evidence. I tried the Ovilus and a ghost box, and just got random words and nonsense. And seeing those fools on TV getting all worked up about little to nothing has turned me off on it even more.

I am not saying it never can work, just not for me, and there is so much chance for audio pareidolia

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:35 PM
link   
lol well ask a Square ( Box questions ) and i am sure the answers will be stupid .
a mars colony ha ? so guess no one there using any kind of radio or tv transmissions ?
And no electric ether after all after dark lights will show up even to the most crappy telescope .
Lord this stuff could not be hidden even sending up enough supply ships along with people would get just a little noticed .
You know when i was young i had one heck of a imagination . But i stuck with things that wile unlikely mite just mite be possible . Aliens UFOS MR big ( Foot ) lockness monster . The 1977 wow single .
That kind of stuff .
over my 51 years here on earth each thing has been shown to not be real . Yea i know you still believe well science isnt religion . And belief has little to do with facts .
Fact no mars colony No human has ever set foot there as of today . Fact we are planing on giving it a try soon .

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:27 PM
link   
OK Ghost Box Theory is new to me. Interesting. Would love to see/hear more.

My only concern would be the little tricksters who can play games and throw truths off for the fun of it.

Technologies are moving forward so fast. It is reasonable that this could potentially answer many fringe questions about the unknown. Now as for the unknowable, that is a long long way off.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:32 PM
link   
a reply to: midnightstar

"Fact" as in your personal perceived perceptions... Remember to remain always open to a certain degree lest you close the box of your mind. It starts with simple steps such as stating "It is my understanding there is no life on Mars at this time." Rather than "It is decidedly so, there is currently no life on Mars." Just a little nudge in an alternate way of thinking can create an openness which changes entire paradigms.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:35 PM
link   
A monkey - man came out of the forest saw the moon and through a rock at it .
250 k years later looks like we still are .

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

I would love to hear the static but alas I am deaf. I am very visual since I am deaf so it tends to be spooky when I watch the static on TV when I was young. Sometimes the patterns would persist for a few moments.

I would venture that your visuals are picking
up things that would go right past most so
do tell if anything gets strange in static land

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verideecimo
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't know how, but I believe, as well as others, that disembodied spirits or interdimensional beings etc. can come through between the sweeping channels. The radios are tweaked so that they don't stay on one station, but scans through them quickly. The voices seem to come through between the static. Again, I don't know how, but it works. I don't need any convincing. I'm way beyond that now. I have seen more than enough evidence of my own.

Okay. Let's assume that's true. Let's assume that disembodied spirits or interdimensional beings, if such things exist, can speak through radio static. I mean, assuming that is extremely silly, but let's do so anyways. Even if that were the case... why would they be answering your questions? Do you think they just happen to be hanging at in your vicinity when you ask questions? Were they just waiting there all the time to answer your questions? Do they have nothing better to do than follow people with ghost boxes around all day just in case they ask them something? Spirits and interdimensional being must be some boring m*$/*$*$ers; nothing better to do than wait around to answer random questions.

And how do they know the answers? How do they know how old you are? Are you that special? Do they all study your life, just in case? Do spirits fly to Mars just to check and see if there are colonies there?

I mean, actually think about it for a few minutes. Even if someone were to grant the assumptions of their existence and the efficacy of ghost boxes, which are ridiculous and huge leaps to begin with, there are still a multitude of reasons that such a thing is patently ridiculous. It's just.... silly.

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

Wrong, it doesn't work that way at all. There are no mechanics involved for it to work like that. It would require a computerized function and voice recognition and complicated algorithms and input to make it "answer" the way a person wanted it to.

It would be much easier if you just admit you don't believe in spirits, ghosts, etc.

LOL. No, it wouldn't. And in order to believe that, one has to be overwhelmingly ignorant as to how the human brain works. Our brains actively seek out patterns. Even when we aren't actively looking for patterns or connections, our brains are subconsciously looking for them anyways. So when one is actively searching for those things, it's even more pronounced. Our brains are literally wired to recognize things and make connections and form patterns, even where none of those things exist. Random noises sounder like someone calling our name. Music played backwards sounds like familiar phrases. Random patterns look like faces. If anything is even remotely close, our brain interprets them as something that we are familiar with. So even when someone isn't actively trying to search for phrases in random noise, our brains will interpret that noise as something familiar such as a name or phrase. When one is actively trying to find certain phrases in random noise, it's going to find them Because it wants to hear them.

i mean, seriously... you may as well just have typed "I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about the way our brains work. Or psychology, or human evolution, or pattern recognition, or the law of near-enough, or pareidolia, or any of the other multitude of logical and scientific reasons for this phenomenon."

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Maroboduus

originally posted by: NoCorruptionAllowed

LOL. No, it wouldn't. And in order to believe that, one has to be overwhelmingly ignorant as to how the human brain works. Our brains actively seek out patterns. Even when we aren't actively looking for patterns or connections, our brains are subconsciously looking for them anyways. So when one is actively searching for those things, it's even more pronounced. Our brains are literally wired to recognize things and make connections and form patterns, even where none of those things exist. Random noises sounder like someone calling our name. Music played backwards sounds like familiar phrases. Random patterns look like faces. If anything is even remotely close, our brain interprets them as something that we are familiar with. So even when someone isn't actively trying to search for phrases in random noise, our brains will interpret that noise as something familiar such as a name or phrase. When one is actively trying to find certain phrases in random noise, it's going to find them Because it wants to hear them.

i mean, seriously... you may as well just have typed "I know absolutely nothing whatsoever about the way our brains work. Or psychology, or human evolution, or pattern recognition, or the law of near-enough, or pareidolia, or any of the other multitude of logical and scientific reasons for this phenomenon."

So when the next person says hello to you, just tell them you are experiencing paraidolia and that they aren't real, since everything is paraidolia. Because that's how your brain works..

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4 >>

join