It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Ghost Box Confirms There is a Human Colony on Mars. (Video)

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: Verideecimo
a reply to: prevenge

You're right. I forget that sometimes. I just assume that this is old news to everybody in this community.

Yeah. You got some of us curious, especially me. I wish I could hear but please explain a bit more next time.

What is it like? Is it like what I described about the TVs in the 80's?

Sorry im a bit drunk at this time.

edit on 6/12/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: mOjOm

It's fascinating isn't it? It's like we are peering into the unknown and we enjoy it.

edit on 6/12/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

I don't know how, but I believe, as well as others, that disembodied spirits or interdimensional beings etc. can come through between the sweeping channels. The radios are tweaked so that they don't stay on one station, but scans through them quickly. The voices seem to come through between the static. Again, I don't know how, but it works. I don't need any convincing. I'm way beyond that now. I have seen more than enough evidence of my own.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:18 AM
link   
a reply to: charlyv

That's the thing with divination. Whether it's a crystal ball or rolling dice or a Quija Board. There is a reason why these things are popular and why people have used them forever and continue to till this day.

Can you get actual correct answers from them. Yes, sometimes you can get amazingly accurate answers about things. Many times they are things you consciously don't know either. Some people are also better than others at doing it.

Now, does that mean that they are really talking to demons or ghosts or tapping into some kind of godhead with all the knowledge possible somehow or seeing the future to come or the past??? That's something you can only answer for yourself IMO.

What's important as far as I can tell is that there is some element of pure randomness involved. From that randomness the person doing it can sometimes extract information which they interpret. That's seems to be the key thing to all methods. It's not like you just pull up a channel or whatever. So there is always that uncertainty to it. Whether it's just the person and their subconscious coming up with those answers or whether it's some supernatural force or maybe some crazy form of physics we can't explain yet, that's for each person to decide.

I'm not a big believer in supernatural stuff. I tend to think that even the supernatural stuff, if it's real, is just natural forces we don't yet understand but once we do then it's just normal. Like radio's and TV signals would look like magic 1000 years ago but today it's just old science we all know.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:24 AM
link   

It is yes. There are so many different ways for us to explore these things too. From psychoactive drugs to meditation or sensory deprivation and even lucid dreaming. Our minds are powerful and also a mystery. Consciousness still isn't understood and yet we all possess it. In fact our consciousness is everything to each one of us and our experience.

Yet we know that it's also relative to each of us in so many ways and it can be manipulated into fantastic altered states that are just as real as our normal state but are also something completely out of this world too.

It's too bad most of us don't explore those possibilities as much as we probably should. Some people don't ever explore them which is sad. I can't imagine only being stuck in this bland common reality my whole life. What a waste.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:46 AM
link   
Spirit boxes are like audible Ouija boards. I would tread very carefully when meddling with one...

Steve Huff (YouTube: Huff Paranormal) uses them constantly, and records/documents his results. Creepy stuff.

edit on 12-6-2017 by Kromlech because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
I'm intrigued? A ghost Box.

Where do I purchase such a thing?

Do you have any further recordings?

ACME Ghost Box Company Of America . I Got Mine there for $49.95 Plus Tax ......

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:01 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kromlech
Spirit boxes are like audible "Ouija boards." I would tread very carefully when meddling with one...

Steve Huff (YouTube: Huff Paranormal) uses them constantly, and records his results. Creepy stuff.

Second that. I got one of those SB7's a few years ago, like they use on Ghost Adventures. Have to say, that the thing freaked me out so bad, it is still carefully zipped up in it's case. Remember the 'careful what you wish for syndrome...' I certainly wound up with 10 fold the questions than the ones I wanted to ask. Things that came out of that thing, while some being relevant, also went off in wild directions, that were relevant in whole new contexts. Freaky.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:22 AM
link   
So it's a modern day ouija board .

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: Meldionne1
So it's a modern day ouija board .

On steroids.

Seriously, understanding how some of what comes out of them, seems beyond chance, is the biggest problem.
WTF is that. It is certainly something...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Verideecimo

In varying forms this has been around for many, many centuries.

Reading of tea leaves. Entrails of animals. Oracles come in many colors, shapes, sizes, and sounds.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:05 AM
link   

I need some of that # too.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

What's that old saying?

Sometimes when one looks into the abyss, the abyss looks back.

While I am skeptical to a degree, I've seen and experienced enough weird crap in my life that I try to keep an open mind. If it doesn't work for me, doesn't necessarily mean it doesn't for someone else...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:09 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

We've seen all weird ####. When I was a young boy I kept staring into the tv static I could see the patterns and pictures.
Not something I want to experince again.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:17 AM
link   
a reply to: seagull

Will you forgive me for posting this?

There are few things we cannot explain.
I am curious about this ghost box.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I'm old enough to remember that, too.

Those "almost" pictures could be a little on the spooky side sometimes.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Verideecimo

LOL a ghost box? I'm wondering where and how they were verified to work,but then again you can call yourself a paranormal expert,random sounds from a radio is just that random sounds,hate to say I have witnessed paranormal activity on several occasions,and if the want to say something,you will hear it,don't need a rewired transistor radio,I think it just makes ones wallet lighter

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:34 AM
link   
Theoretically I could do the same thing with a television and receive pictures of the so called Mars colony. So why stop at just snatches of audio and instead grab screen shots of the actual entities or the actual colony ? If it works on radio, then it would work using a television or walkie talkies, really any device as long as you called it a "Ghost Box". I am a skeptic but willing to listen but this is a bit hard, as someone who worked in radio and television for over 20 years I have heard a lot of static but never had the opportunity to speak to the dead.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
I'm intrigued? A ghost Box.

Where do I purchase such a thing?

Do you have any further recordings?

I think you get it the same place Uncle Rico purchased his time machine...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   
Thanks for posting this. Some of those answers I wouldn't have understood or picked out without the words being posted on the video, but many were very clear (and I have bad ears for this type of thing). Very interesting and creepy.

Have you looked up the name Mike Beacon? Has that name every been mentioned to you before?

Be cautious... these things seem to just be messing with you. If this is indeed a supernatural source and not "lucky" interference from radio/cell phones or some sort of white noise audio rorschach test... well, I hate to be the resident Jesus Freak that is seeing demons in every situation... but, yea, that could be demonic. Don't believe them.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join