It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone remember a female us official talking about either..

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   
Yeah... well ... sure, a crazy story...

BUT odd skulls and signs of ancient high civ do exist, and this economic system of ours is diabolical...

so yeah, maybe this smarty pants with a great job lost it ...it happens...

or maybe reality is a bit stranger than most admit.

I wouldn't bet against reality's strangeness.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

I don't recall that one, but I KNOW things get scrubbed from the internet! Used to have a lot of bookmarked pages on a certain politician, and a good third to half of them were gone when I checked later. Meaning, the pages were gone, even from sites that still has archived "fluff" pieces, but not these political articles. Same thing for some other topics as well. Happens on all sorts of sites, even some conspiracy ones.

These days, I save screen shots of anything really interesting, and download good videos. Safer that way. Maybe....

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:03 PM
link   
shes def nutso

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:18 PM
link   
lol, that 'religion' is definitely wacko.

if i remember correctly they said that they cloned a human girl around 2000, Eve. But they never produced said clone, i think they said they were worried about law broken regarding cloning laws

posted on Jun, 23 2017 @ 02:44 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

Shhhhhh!!!

*Waves Hands*

[aloud]... He did not mean it! He had... uh... some heat stroke and is not thinking straight!

[aside]... Ixnay on the anking bay...
Pretend you love fractional reserve lending to fit in. We'll meet at the reservoir at the regular time and I will teach you how mint gold from trash. I'll also teach how to spot our alien overlords. It all started in Sumer...

Link to Collective-Evolution.com - Following The Money: How The Monetary System Is Rigged To Enslave Humanity (And The Solution).

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

It's getting to the point that, despite the mountain of stupid trash dumped onto us, the incredible things I have narrowed down to being at least partially true about our "reality" has me sequestered from day-to-day folks... it is even more alienating than being in the downward portion of the intelligence curve.

But I really, really wanted to know... now I'm stuck with knowing how atrocious our nominal rulers are, and how beautifully weird this whole thing really is.

Yay for rare knowledge!

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 06:43 PM
link   
a reply to: Baddogma

The whole thing is depressing. I can't spend too much time thinking about it.

What people are doing to themselves and each other for "money" so some "rich" people live in comfort. Gotta hand it to Iceland for getting out from under the IMF thumb.

Maybe a CME resetting us back to zero really is needed. Which would be nice if the ones with the guns haven't thought about it already.

Oh well. I'll be in Universe 25 washing my hair...

posted on Jun, 27 2017 @ 07:27 PM
link   
a reply to: TEOTWAWKIAIFF

Oooo... just saw that thread of yours.. .thanks! I remember reading that study oh so long ago, and it's funny that we are now showing the traits predicted from the environment.

Funny eerie ... not funny ha ha.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join