It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

does anyone remember a female us official talking about either..

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:30 PM
link   
does anyone remember a female us official talking about either inter-dimensional beings,aliens or higher evolved human that was described as having large foreheads,these beings were the powers behind the powers or something.I remember it was either an ranking female US official of some capacity or a known ceo,but I think she got disappeared after that.

it's driving me crazy because I cant find anything out there as I am using the wrong search phrasing or it just got wiped from the internet.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:33 PM
link   
a reply to: modified device

Hm this is intriguing. In what way did this person talk about it? Via blog? Live TV?

I hope this thread generates some answers because this sounds interesting.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

Was she being interviewed or giving a speech? Wow I'd love to see that...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   

I don't recall anything specific to your request, but relatedly, there is the woman that was Warner von Braun's secretary for many years that has been presenting at UFO conferences in the last few years. She claims that he told her all sorts of stories about what we secretly knew about the ETI overlords. I accept that he knew a lot of the insider info but feel that she has dressed up her version of the telling to be more sinister in detail.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:41 PM
link   
It was Karen HudesJust put her name in a search engine. She said it was coneheads to be exact.
edit on 11-6-2017 by HappyFisherman because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:44 PM
link   
I believe several things happened here,she was interviewed,it was on the news and I heard her describe them in another interview on Glen Beck show I believe,I clearly remember her saying an back door meetings these people that were other worldly in feel and had larger than average foreheads,white hair and eyes would come in and even the highest up among the governments would become tense around these people. I want to say it was alluded to being either on the realm fallen angel types or something similar not alien but of earth ish,

she was a known individual,I think I even read some on it here as you know how people are on disclosure type events.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: HappyFisherman
It was Karen HudesJust put her name in a search engine. She said it was coneheads to be exact.

winner winner chicken dinner.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: modified device
I believe several things happened here,she was interviewed,it was on the news and I heard her describe them in another interview on Glen Beck show I believe,I clearly remember her saying an back door meetings these people that were other worldly in feel and had larger than average foreheads,white hair and eyes would come in and even the highest up among the governments would become tense around these people. I want to say it was alluded to being either on the realm fallen angel types or something similar not alien but of earth ish,

she was a known individual,I think I even read some on it here as you know how people are on disclosure type events.
Again see post above. It's Karen Hudes, she is a high profile banking lawyer.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
Funny thing is i was just discussing this with a friend of mine yesterday too.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
a reply to: HappyFisherman

we posted about the same time,but yeah you got it bro,gracias.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:49 PM
link   
I think after watching this again,I believe her.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: modified device
I think after watching this again,I believe her.

Yeah very captivating video. While the interviewer seems to struggle to put together basic sentences, she seems very centered and seems to know what she's talking about.

(Interviewer sucks gah!)

edit on 11-6-2017 by NarcolepticBuddha because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:44 PM
link   
I think she is nuts

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:10 AM
link   
Very intriguing indeed, if what she is pointing towards is true..

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:16 AM
link   
She's mixed up with the Rael cult... She's a nutjob.
raelcanada.org...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:06 AM
link   
a reply to: AdmireTheDistance
Raelians. I completely forgot about them.
Good find.

They have a countdown timer on their homepage.
Link

edit on 12-6-2017 by abago71 because: added link.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:44 AM
link   
Could the Chinese guy Jack Ma be the guy ? Big forehead.... making enough money to take over the monetary world soon, then the Globe. Hidden in plain sight.

retail.economictimes.indiatimes.com...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:19 PM
link   
The entire story is laughably absurd. Conehead ancient humans predating the ice age that rule the Earth for no known reason. And Brien Foerster had an unknown geneticist prove they exist .. makes so much sense.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
raelcanada.org...

lol busted

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: AdmireTheDistance
raelcanada.org...
Yea you conveniently left this part out from your crappy source..

Maitreya Rael award the title of Honorary Guides to men and women who are not Raelian but who, like Raelians, dedicate their life to changing the world by reducing violence, denouncing injustice and government manipulations, eliminating god-related taboos and promoting Human Rights.

top topics

<<   2 >>

join