It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Intelligence other than government is LIKEWISE against me, true story

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:31 PM
link   
a reply to: RotterKirch

As I understand it we are a fallen civilization and apart from the Elites have lost all knowledge of what we once were.

I feel we are quarantined here which would explain a few things...population reduction obsession by the Globalists and the secret space program.

Others will mock you but we walk in total blindness and the more you look at the World and what you are fed the more you see its a total inversion of the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: RotterKirch
I am one of those poor people with a sense of justice intact.

So what do you do if you are like me ?

You email news editors, journalists, government agencies like the CIA and you give them piece of your mind.

Respectfully you tell them they are bastards who are always up to no good. Always respectful, no threats but equally mean by mentioning false flags, crimes, murders etc.

A lot the propaganda is designed to take away your hope. The only way to defend yourself against the manipulative powers of propaganda is to be aware of the popular propaganda techniques:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
It is true what you posted there, O P

Resist it.....it's a God thing

You sir, are invincible under faith in Jesus. I can tell you are seasoned at this warfare of the heart affairs

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:03 AM
link   
a reply to: RotterKirch

Interesting. Is the eye any particular color?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   
I agree with a lot of what you said,but seeing the only way outa this place is the death of the flesh,whether through old age or catastrophic injury,you may as well try to find some happiness here.It is possible.And like Swampbuck said,finance-wise is not the only way to help people.

I have so often thought of how,when my time comes to escape here,how i can avoid coming back,reincarnating.Because that would be my worst nightmare scenario,being forced to come back here.

Try to find some happiness for yourself while you're here,though,you might as well.My apologies for not being able to offer better advice.

new topics

top topics

<< 1   >>

join