It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.
Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.
Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.
That hints to me that the biggest advocates of this psychosexist mutilation ritual, well maybe they're just not so good in bed. Alright, I'm halfway kidding. But jeez, to create a world of minimal passion just because you're afraid your lady might get horny for someone besides you one day, is the stuff of George Orwell's (author of "1984") final warning before his death.
originally posted by: heavymental
a reply to: 23432
Most of my family has served in the military with many deployments to iran afgahistan bhrain quttar and other places. There is a real war on terror and the public has no idea of the scale of the islamic threat. Thank God, not allah or muhamad piss be upon him, that the military understands the big picture even if government leaders play the political game of islam is nice. Islam must and will be stopped and much better to fight in their own territory as much as possible. I do think that there is a serious psyop occurring by allowing islam to gain a toehold because as they do the public in general will slowly be roused from their islam is peaceful slumber and when the public opinion is sufficiently turned there will be no protest against destroying this outdated antiquated evil once and for all. There is a 1500 year history of the reality of islam. just because maybe a few good hearted muslims disagree with the violence inherent makes no difference to those holding the keys. Islam is an evil political ideology and has no place in a civilized world. P.S I feel the same about scientology and many flavors of christianity. Evil must be destroyed or at least contained
Despite his angry look, Shakeel Ahmad Bhat turns out to be really harmless.
The MailOnline’s Patrick French interviewed him in November 2007 and discovered that the Islamic Rage Boy was created by poverty, ignorance and state brutality.
Here are some interesting facts about Shakeel Ahmad Bhat, the Islamic Rage Boy :
He was 29 years old when he gained prominence as Islamic Rage Boy in 2007.
He stopped schooling when he was just 10 years old, and thus cannot read properly.
The Indian government once raided his home when he was just a young boy and threw his 18 year old sister, Shareefa, out of the upstairs window, breaking her spine.
When he was just 13 years old, he joined thousands of Kashmiris to take up arms against India.
Despite being armed with an AK-47 and grenades, he had never killed anyone.
He was arrested and tortured by the Indian military when he was just 16 years old.
He injured his right arm as a result of that torture, which rendered him incapable of working.
Since then, he has to rely on his brothers to support him.
Not long after his release, the Indian Special Task Force came looking for him, but when they couldn’t find him, they beat his 75 year old father instead, breaking his leg and forcing him to be bedridden for the rest of his life.
Despite his Internet notoriety, Shakeel has never used the Internet before.
He doesn’t smoke, or even take a bus to a protest – he walks instead.
Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.
1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.
2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.
3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".
4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.
5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.
6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.
7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.
8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.
9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.
10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.
Ten signs of a safe group/leader.
1. A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.
2. A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.
3. A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.
4. A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.
5. A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.
6. A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.
7. A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.
8. A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.
9. A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.
10. A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.
Don't be naïve, develop a good BS Detector.
You can protect yourself from unsafe groups and leaders by developing a good BS detector. Check things out, know the facts and examine the evidence. A safe group will be patient with your decision making process. If a group or leader grows angry and anxious just because you want to make an informed and careful decision before joining; beware.
originally posted by: 23432
You are sooooooooooooo off the mark that it is really hard to know where to begin correcting your information.
You have no idea what Christianity,Islam,or Judaism is about
Your narrative is not really unbiased and objective
Your premises is plainly an untenable position to hold
open your eyes
out of context
What you believe the Quran says is not true
out of context I'm afraid
I would say you are ignorant of Islam and it shows
originally posted by: ChemicalAli
originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss
Islamists in general certainly do seem to drive themselves insane over the idea of their wives running off (a sign of pathological insecurity if you ask me). Hell, this theme is all across the Islamic World, as evidenced by Sharia Law:
According to Sharia Law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (evidence: graphic).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more. • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.
Where did you find this? Please share your source because there are some big mistakes in it.
He added one particular ingredient, jihad, that no religion has ever had before.
Islam must and will be stopped and much better to fight in their own territory as much as possible.
Evil must be destroyed or at least contained