It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Islamic Insecurity Complex-

page: 6
<< 3  4  5   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:23 AM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ok.

Let's start with 9/11 like you did...

I don't believe the official story at all.
So where do we go from there...

Burkas...

Jewish sects wear Burkas as well...
Are they insecure?

Btw, Burkas are not Islamic they're cultural.
There is no segment of the Quran that mentions Burkas.

Onto drawing Muhammad...

You said "what seemed like the entire Islamic world" called for death threats...

That is pure hyperbole.

Those pictures you shared...

All in the same handwriting...
That's interesting...

One of them even says "your 3/11 is on the way"...
As if the Muslim world, who supposedly celebrates 9/11, would get the date wrong...

Overall, your op is a shoddy stereotype and a caricature of Muslims in itself...

Now what do you have to say about all that?

Address each point I've made. If you can.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:49 AM
link   

That hints to me that the biggest advocates of this psychosexist mutilation ritual, well maybe they're just not so good in bed. Alright, I'm halfway kidding. But jeez, to create a world of minimal passion just because you're afraid your lady might get horny for someone besides you one day, is the stuff of George Orwell's (author of "1984") final warning before his death. 

Well, "satisfying a woman in bed" does not exist in their world, so, with zero practice, how could they ever hope to bring a woman to orgasm? Of course are "bad in bed"! They've... destroyed... the very thing that could teach them!!!
I couldn't fathom sex without the joy, pride, that comes with satisfying my lady, let alone the sensational audio, visual, sensory experience! They are missing the Best part! And the other best part that comes later, when you both fall asleep spent, and you dont have a single bit of guilt because you did your duty as a man, dammit. You know full well, your wife enjoyed it Almost as much as you did (i know for a fact I'm correct, and i tell this too, that, I'm sorry, i know what they say about the much applauded "female orgasm", yes I've heard the hoopla surrounding it. I've "participated" in them countless times, from clitoral to vaginal, and everything in between. I once performed a "boob-gasm" on a girlfriend one random weekend (tried it on a few others out of sheer curiosity and fascination, with not much luck. Women truly are unique. You can spend half your life learning all the ins and outs of one woman, and if something happens and you end up with another woman, you have to throw out at LEAST half of what you learned and start from scratch. That one move that drove your ex crazy? Well, your new squeeze finds it extremelly painful and an instant mood killer.), so my point is, with the small handful of monogamous relationships ive been in, i have actually learned and experienced a lot... but, there's just no way she enjoyed it as much as I did. That's what I was getting at. Cause my wife is sooo beautiful...there's just no way she's enjoying This as much as I'm enjoying That. I'm pretty sure it's the same for all men and women

Anyway, yeah, its obvious these guys are sexually repressed. And yes, they are obsessed with their women running off, but yet, they treat them like dirt...

It's not just their wife either. They are obsessed with the daughters and sisters running off with the wrong guy too. They have to control every vagina within their vicinity or else, if any unauthorized vagina enjoying goes on, with their wife, daughter, sister, aunt, etc etc, they literally fly into a murderous rage.
edit on 6/13/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

edit on 6/13/2017 by 3n19m470 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Most of my family has served in the military with many deployments to iran afgahistan bhrain quttar and other places. There is a real war on terror and the public has no idea of the scale of the islamic threat. Thank God, not allah or muhamad piss be upon him, that the military understands the big picture even if government leaders play the political game of islam is nice. Islam must and will be stopped and much better to fight in their own territory as much as possible. I do think that there is a serious psyop occurring by allowing islam to gain a toehold because as they do the public in general will slowly be roused from their islam is peaceful slumber and when the public opinion is sufficiently turned there will be no protest against destroying this outdated antiquated evil once and for all. There is a 1500 year history of the reality of islam. just because maybe a few good hearted muslims disagree with the violence inherent makes no difference to those holding the keys. Islam is an evil political ideology and has no place in a civilized world. P.S I feel the same about scientology and many flavors of christianity. Evil must be destroyed or at least contained

edit on 13-6-2017 by heavymental because: (no reason given)

edit on 13-6-2017 by heavymental because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: heavymental

Most of my family has served in the military with many deployments to iran afgahistan bhrain quttar and other places. There is a real war on terror and the public has no idea of the scale of the islamic threat. Thank God, not allah or muhamad piss be upon him, that the military understands the big picture even if government leaders play the political game of islam is nice. Islam must and will be stopped and much better to fight in their own territory as much as possible. I do think that there is a serious psyop occurring by allowing islam to gain a toehold because as they do the public in general will slowly be roused from their islam is peaceful slumber and when the public opinion is sufficiently turned there will be no protest against destroying this outdated antiquated evil once and for all. There is a 1500 year history of the reality of islam. just because maybe a few good hearted muslims disagree with the violence inherent makes no difference to those holding the keys. Islam is an evil political ideology and has no place in a civilized world. P.S I feel the same about scientology and many flavors of christianity. Evil must be destroyed or at least contained

You are sooooooooooooo off the mark that it is really hard to know where to begin correcting your information.

----

@ time of 7th century your own ancestors also married 9 year old girls too , it was the norm not the exception .

As soon as a girl was biologically ready she was off with a man .

Islam is having no trouble finding new converts in USA.

-----

Here is your nightmare :

Here is the truth about your nightmare :

Despite his angry look, Shakeel Ahmad Bhat turns out to be really harmless.

The MailOnline’s Patrick French interviewed him in November 2007 and discovered that the Islamic Rage Boy was created by poverty, ignorance and state brutality.

Here are some interesting facts about Shakeel Ahmad Bhat, the Islamic Rage Boy :

He was 29 years old when he gained prominence as Islamic Rage Boy in 2007.

He stopped schooling when he was just 10 years old, and thus cannot read properly.

The Indian government once raided his home when he was just a young boy and threw his 18 year old sister, Shareefa, out of the upstairs window, breaking her spine.

When he was just 13 years old, he joined thousands of Kashmiris to take up arms against India.

Despite being armed with an AK-47 and grenades, he had never killed anyone.

He was arrested and tortured by the Indian military when he was just 16 years old.

He injured his right arm as a result of that torture, which rendered him incapable of working.

Since then, he has to rely on his brothers to support him.

Not long after his release, the Indian Special Task Force came looking for him, but when they couldn’t find him, they beat his 75 year old father instead, breaking his leg and forcing him to be bedridden for the rest of his life.

Despite his Internet notoriety, Shakeel has never used the Internet before.

He doesn’t smoke, or even take a bus to a protest – he walks instead.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:13 AM
link   

If you believe that picture and think objective truth is more important than subjective bull# stories then why are you still part of one of the most insane dualistic cults the world have seen.

Evolve your mind and soul and stop being a white washer for the insanely barbaric.

The Christians have made progress and evolved. Why can't Muslim do the same?
edit on 14-6-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
www.familiesagainstcultteachings.org...

Examine below and check how different religions around the world measure up when you question it.

Ten warning signs regarding people involved in/with a potentially unsafe group/leader.

1. Extreme obsessiveness regarding the group/leader resulting in the exclusion of almost every practical consideration.

2. Individual identity, the group, the leader and/or God as distinct and separate categories of existence become increasingly blurred. Instead, in the follower's mind these identities become substantially and increasingly fused--as that person's involvement with the group/leader continues and deepens.

3. Whenever the group/leader is criticized or questioned it is characterized as "persecution".

4. Uncharacteristically stilted and seemingly programmed conversation and mannerisms, cloning of the group/leader in personal behavior.

5. Dependency upon the group/leader for problem solving, solutions, and definitions without meaningful reflective thought. A seeming inability to think independently or analyze situations without group/leader involvement.

6. Hyperactivity centered on the group/leader agenda, which seems to supercede any personal goals or individual interests.

7. A dramatic loss of spontaneity and sense of humor.

8. Increasing isolation from family and old friends unless they demonstrate an interest in the group/leader.

9. Anything the group/leader does can be justified no matter how harsh or harmful.

10. Former followers are at best-considered negative or worse evil and under bad influences. They can not be trusted and personal contact is avoided.

Ten signs of a safe group/leader.

1. A safe group/leader will answer your questions without becoming judgmental and punitive.

2. A safe group/leader will disclose information such as finances and often offer an independently audited financial statement regarding budget and expenses. Safe groups and leaders will tell you more than you want to know.

3. A safe group/leader is often democratic, sharing decision making and encouraging accountability and oversight.

4. A safe group/leader may have disgruntled former followers, but will not excommunicate and forbid others from associating with them.

5. A safe group/leader will not have a paper trail of overwhelmingly negative records, books, articles and statements about them.

6. A safe group/leader will encourage family communication, community interaction and existing friendships and not feel threatened.

7. A safe group/leader will recognize reasonable boundaries and limitations when dealing with others.

8. A safe group/leader will encourage critical thinking, individual autonomy and feelings of self-esteem.

9. A safe group/leader will admit failings and mistakes and accept constructive criticism and advice.

10. A safe group/leader will not be the only source of knowledge and learning excluding everyone else, but value dialogue and the free exchange of ideas.

Don't be naïve, develop a good BS Detector.

You can protect yourself from unsafe groups and leaders by developing a good BS detector. Check things out, know the facts and examine the evidence. A safe group will be patient with your decision making process. If a group or leader grows angry and anxious just because you want to make an informed and careful decision before joining; beware.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:18 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

I think most of their hate is generated by sexual repression.
Goats can only give so much satisfaction.
Baaaa

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
Here's how you can tell if someone is 'thick' or a leftist

They condemn nazism (rightfully so) but applaud Islam (even though it's faaaaaaar more intolerant, hateful and supremacist)

Go figure

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 02:08 AM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

You are sooooooooooooo off the mark that it is really hard to know where to begin correcting your information.

Actually incorrect

You have no idea what Christianity,Islam,or Judaism is about

Your narrative is not really unbiased and objective

Factually incorrect

Your premises is plainly an untenable position to hold

open your eyes

out of context

What you believe the Quran says is not true

out of context I'm afraid

I would say you are ignorant of Islam and it shows

All taken from your posts in this thread ...... How condescendingly patronising

of you to think that other members are incapable of researching and having the

ability to come to a decession of their own.

Not having had the bias of a life time of indoctrination they are probably more

capable and able to see every angle and argument a lot clearer than you, who have

only one view, that which you were taught given and indoctrinated with.

If you had been *allowed* to grow up free thinking and coming to your own

conclusions, you may think very differently.

Why were we given 'brains' by 'the 'man in the sky' if he didn't intend for us to use them?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: ChemicalAli

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Islamists in general certainly do seem to drive themselves insane over the idea of their wives running off (a sign of pathological insecurity if you ask me). Hell, this theme is all across the Islamic World, as evidenced by Sharia Law:

According to Sharia Law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (evidence: graphic).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more. • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Where did you find this? Please share your source because there are some big mistakes in it.

What part of this is wrong? Considering I know everything mentioned in this list depicts everything I know has happened and continunes to happen all over the world. These rules even if half was true, is sick. Anyone who thinks this is in any shapre or form right, is sick. Anyone that does is deeming a female life to nothing more then that of an animals and again if anyone thinks that ok, is sick. Sick in the mind, sick in the soul. Requires medical intervention.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:04 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

He added one particular ingredient, jihad, that no religion has ever had before.

Are you saying he created the Arabic word for struggle?

In the Koran, the word Jihad (struggle) is used many times. sometimes it involves war other times it does not.

How is struggling with issues in life be it personal (internal) or external an ingredient to building a religion?

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: heavymental

Islam must and will be stopped and much better to fight in their own territory as much as possible.

and there it is.

You are just another sick fanatic that wants the end of the world just like the radical Muslims you condemn.

actually you condemn all of Islam, just like radicals and fanatics that have some sick interpretation of the Koran and condemn all of the western society.

Evil must be destroyed or at least contained

first it must be recognized.

If you are blinded to the evil and hatred inside of yourself you are one easy target for manipulation to hate others and see evil in others.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy

"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
-Somebody

What if its not 'who' but 'what'?

posted on Jun, 16 2017 @ 05:00 PM
link   
Christianity TNT while Islam Nitro. All the while political correctness is gasoline.

Vah' Allah Akbar.
edit on 16-6-2017 by Specimen because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: InhaleExhale

I think that you win the prize for most deluded liberal of all time.

top topics

<< 3  4  5   >>

join