It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Islamic Insecurity Complex-

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Clearly from your response, you're not disagreeing with me and can understand the issue here. When dealing with people (and this is an accurate description of both sides here) that feel they are "at war," trust is a commodity which can't and shouldn't be easily offered.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
a reply to: 23432

There are 3 possibilities:

1 We both do not understand Rumi.
2 You have no clue about what you are talking about and are not interested in seeing why difference between Muhammad and Rumi:s teaching. Using Rumi to clean Muhammad:s teaching by connecting Rumi (peaceful person) with a war criminal.
3 I have no clue about what I am talking about and Rumi is as insane as Muhammad and I should reject him as insane to.

You cannot have it both ways. Either Rumi is separate from Muhammad or he is as insane as Muhammad.

you simply need to read a bit more about both personalities and read from both side of the fence and apply some critical thinking .

you'll probably find a 4th option .

Rumi was a magnificent man and he was in awe of Muhammed as it is obvious from the love and praises he lavishes upon him.

here are couple Rumi quotes ;

We learned the skill of being a (true) man from God.

We are the heroes of Love and the companions of Muhammad.

pêsha-ye mardî ze-Haq âmûkht-êm pahlaw-ân-é `ishq-o yâr-é aHmad-êm --from Mawlânâ's Ghazal No. 1669, verse 17499 --from "Rumi and Islam," p. 151

Be among the community (of believers) who are blessed by (Divine) Mercy.

Don't abandon the way of conduct of Muhammad, (but) be commanded (by it).

dar meyân-é ummat-é marHûm bâsh sunnat-é aHmad ma-hel, maHkûm bâsh --from Mawlânâ's Masnavî, Book 6, verse 483 --from "Rumi and Islam," p. 161

There are plenty more ;

www.dar-al-masnavi.org...

edit on 12-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:40 PM
link   

You changed my mind with more information.

Thank you for correcting my misplaced idea that Rumi was a beautiful soul that was spiritually aware. He clearly must be insane if he thinks Muhammad was a hero of love. See that a lot on this spiritual level.

So now I can reject all ideas from Islam including Sufi as insane ramblings.

See how trying to manipulating people can backfire sometimes when you push to far.

edit on 12-6-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
There's a good reason Islam is the final religion. It's made to be that way. Muhammad was a bitter orphan and he made Islam to be the final religion. He added one particular ingredient, jihad, that no religion has ever had before. And that is where trouble lies. The vast majority of Muslims are good people. But out of billions of Muslims, there are bound to be many bad ones. Men outnumber women by a significant margin in the Middle East. Young men who do not get married are naturally drawn to jihad. On top of that, to attack Russia, CIA continues to back jihadist groups such as HTS, even though that may put America in danger down the line.

Liberals be like But Catholics!!!!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Clearly from your response, you're not disagreeing with me and can understand the issue here. When dealing with people (and this is an accurate description of both sides here) that feel they are "at war," trust is a commodity which can't and shouldn't be easily offered.

Israel has a right to exist .

That is not an issue .

Type of existence is the issue here and trust has a pivotal role to play.

About a million muslim Israelis are living their ordinary lives in Israel as equal members of the Nation.

Zionist agenda is actually bad for the Jews ; most sane Jews would tell you this too .

So real support for Israel requires to stop supporting the Zionist Agenda because it is an insane Agenda .

It will end up in destruction of Israel and Zionists will be off shore with the loot while, I , yet again, am going to welcome Solomon the refugee.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

You changed my mind with more information.

Thank you for correcting my misplaced idea that Rumi was a beautiful soul that was spiritually aware. He clearly must be insane if he thinks Muhammad was a hero of love. See that a lot on this spiritual level.

So now I can reject all ideas from Islam including Sufi as insane ramblings.

See how trying to manipulating people can backfire sometimes when you push to far.

it was only a battle in your mind to begin with .

1000 years from today Rumi will be revered and valued while no one will even know that YOU & I existed .

good luck with your demons.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:57 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Is it me or does that woman look like her in the middle?

Maybe an actresses like those crisis actors?
Food for thought.

Anyway I like your theory on radical Muslims being latent homosexuals.

edit on 6/12/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

All you can see is their eyes they all just look the same probably not crisis actors

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Take a close look. The eyes and nose are similiar.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

That's a Strawman

John doesn't scream Allah akbar before killing someone, maybe it was personal issues, robbery gone wrong, revenge etc.. but the killing would not have had anything to do with whether or not John is religious.

And the picture where both women are allegedly run by male dominant cultures, well maybe it's natural for our species as it is with other animals, But at least the women have the right and will not be beheaded for choosing to wear clothes with no sunglasses or only a bikini and sunglasses, heck they could even wear a burka if they felt like it its called freedom you should try it.

When seeing a woman of Islam you know she has the pain of a thousand suns with no way out, indoctrinated as a child and now that she is an adult the only way out is in a box as said from an alleged prophet, same thing happens with women and little kids joining street gangs while they're young here in America

Would anyone woman in here right mind who has not been introduced to this cult as a child one day just up and decide she no longer wants to have the right to drive? Wants to be raped by any man at any moment? To wear a burka? her husband to have multiple wives? To be killed for small talk with a stranger, slithered away into the shadows of eternity forever hiding behind a concealed veil while her husband cheats on her with two 11 year olds?
edit on 12-6-2017 by omniEther because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:41 PM
link   
If the mafia came and took everything you own then the mafia would be to blame, not every person that lives in the same country as said group.

If Jim kills Harry because he cheated with his wife but dick also happens to be Jewish or Buddhist Jim would be to blame and not his religion.

But if Jim was to killed Harry because of some detrimental, brainwashed, delusionist cult beliefs while screaming in the name of God, then his ultimately it is cult who it is to blame.

Especially when someone is indoctrinated as a child and when older they are told they will be killed if they are not really so sure about it as if they had a choice in the matter as they were kids when they joined.

Ahh.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:43 PM
link   
They are also very jealous of Western technological accomplishments. They see the fruits of the enlightenment and progress and while willing to adopt all of the technology they still spend a great deal of effort in telling us how decadent we are. Holier than thou - it's not just for Christians.

Insecurity?
I think you're on to something there.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Asktheanimals

They hate us 'cause they ain't us.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:10 PM
link   
a reply to: omniEther

Look up the crime statistics so you can get a better picture of crime in the world .

You have vivid imagination , i'll give you that but it's all in your mind .

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

Really ?

Has it got nothing to do with bombs ?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:15 PM
link   

Western nations will eradicate themselves according to statistics.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Really ?

Has it got nothing to do with bombs ?
And what was the cause of those initial bombs

Has it got nothing to do with middle eastern cult.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:11 PM
link   

How thick have your ginormous "guns" made you?

The "Sharia Law list" isn't MINE. It's just the one quick and easy and concise spot to grab 'it' real quick for forums copy-paste 'this is the stuff that manifests globally because of their ideology' list. I've yet to see any of you actually do a proper breakdown / debunking of the thing. So expect to see people continue to use it as such.

But that list isn't my OP!

My OP doesn't depend on that list in order to exist.

Yet that's all you lot are willing to address.

Here, I'll make one last attempt to beg you, Hazardo, and whoever else to address the actual topic:
Please re-read my OP, but this time imagine it as if that externally sourced "Sharia Law" list isn't there at all. Now what are your thoughts about my reactions to the various social behaviors I've noted over the years of Mainstream Global Islam?
edit on 12-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: omniEther

Has it got nothing to do with middle eastern cult.

Blood for oil comes to mind.

Although personally, I usually keep the focus of such discussion more towards American Imperialism than mere oil grabbing.

This stuff goes back much longer than I have been alive; even my parents.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:09 PM
link   

1000 years from today Rumi will be revered and valued while no one will even know that YOU & I existed .

Long before that humanity will have mapped out the duality/non duality idea spectrum and reached an objective way to measure the fruits of the known person in history.

That will be very annoying for people who want to muddy the water and whitewash insane behavior when idea form is picked apart at the roots. You cannot do slight of hand illusion with people who are informed instead of miss informed.

new topics

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join