It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Islamic Insecurity Complex-

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   

The story title says it all about the underpinnings of this cultural thing that is rather unique to Islam, how this 'female circumcision' is rationalized as being good wholesome stuff.

too ignorant to know christians also practice fgc .

and you want a debate ?

rest of your post is also full of similar ignorance .

it's as if a user came and claimed that the moon is square and doesn't even know that the moon is no square.

what does it take to remedy such ignorance one wonders ; where would one begin to resolve such a monumental display of ignorance ?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:32 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Where? What Christian's? How many do it to how many millions?

And what bearing does that have on my OP?????
edit on 12-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Didn't Mohammad state that "war is deceit?" When you have figureheads like the Ayatollah and a myriad of imams and such constantly shouting "death to the west" and proclaiming various jihads (essentially wars), then do you honestly struggle to see *why* so many westerners have difficulty believing statements made by various muslims which clearly go against the actions we've witnessed numerous other muslims carry out?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:51 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:54 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Of course I support Israel, why wouldn't I? They've never called for my country's death.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

you have a rather apt username .

your avatar reminds me of Kreyten the bumbling robot.

do a research from islam friendly resources too .

your OP is riddled with bigotry , might as well been written by a kkk member.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:05 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6

Of course I support Israel, why wouldn't I? They've never called for my country's death.

The meme doesn't say don't support israel .

It says don't support Greater Israel Agenda .

There is a huuuuge difference between the two .

Whenever the Jews gets persecuted they end up in my house as a refugee .

Sh1t hasn't changed since the days of Rameses .

edit on 12-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:21 PM
link   

Socially critiquing the outward madness of others is "bigotry"?

And what identity from which does my aura of "bigotry" emanate?

Oh, that's right, the KKK!

I suppose the "Observers" (time travelers who come back from the future , take over the present and set up a totalitarian dictatorship) from the TV series "Fringe" are a symbol of the KKK in your mind? Just trying to figure out how even my avatar has you triggered at this point. BTW: I use it cynically, as ATS's resident Dystopian Cinema Expert, and critic of the elitist branch of Futurism and their Technological Singularity agenda, it's perfectly suited for my 'character' and my body of work in the face of the covert Deep State forces who are driving the West's war with Islam, and the Technocrat Elitist's whom in particular fund the SJW agenda, all of which I believe are built as the ultimate divide & conquer diversion machine to keep the masses distracted from their AGI Manhattan Project agenda to transform humanity into Posthuman cyborg drones.

But I can still be aghast all I want in the face of hundreds of millions of people being systematically oppressed across the globe under their various theocratic dystopian Islamic regimes.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:29 PM
link   

Socially critiquing the outward madness of others is "bigotry"?

And what identity from which does my aura of "bigotry" emanate?

Oh, that's right, the KKK!

I suppose the "Observers" (time travels who come back from the future , take over and set up a totalitarian dictatorship) from the TV series "Fringe" are a symbol of the KKK in your mind? Just trying to figure out how even my avatar has you triggered at this point. BTW: I use it cynically, as ATS's resident Dystopian Cinema Expert, and critic of the elitist branch of Futurism and their Technological Singularity agenda, it's perfectly suited for my 'character' and my body of work in the face of the covert Deep State forces who are driving the West's war with Islam, and the Technocrat Elitist's whom in particular fund the SJW agenda, all of which I believe are built as the ultimate divide & conquer diversion machine to keep the masses distracted from their AGI Manhattan Project agenda to transform humanity into Posthuman cyborg drones.

But I can still be aghast all I want in the face of hundreds of millions of people being systematically oppressed across the globe under their various theocratic dystopian Islamic regimes.

The West will lose this War .

You just need to read a bit more maybe .
edit on 12-6-2017 by 23432 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   

Maybe you should make a video on how to work out and get big "guns" like you, and be pacifists in the face of totalitarian forces like Mainstream Global Islam, and then it will all just work out for everyone, right?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:37 PM
link   
have you ever seen a muslim amputee ?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:40 PM
link   

Apparently 1/4 of Muslim women have had their 'junk' amputated, so apparently I have, I just wasn't able to tell.

See how I managed to talk out of topic, but still keep it on topic?

You really need to work on that if you ever care to have anyone like you / listen to you / take you seriously / etc (basically, unless your goal in life is to be a trollish twerp that people ignore).

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: burdman30ott6
a reply to: Hazardous1408

Didn't Mohammad state that "war is deceit?" When you have figureheads like the Ayatollah and a myriad of imams and such constantly shouting "death to the west" and proclaiming various jihads (essentially wars), then do you honestly struggle to see *why* so many westerners have difficulty believing statements made by various muslims which clearly go against the actions we've witnessed numerous other muslims carry out?

But War is deceit.
I suppose you could be truthful in War...

But I wouldn't expect your strategy to last very long against a formidable adversary.

It's why the Greeks, the fathers of Western civilisation, entered the Trojan Horse.
It's why the Allied forces lied about Normandy.
It's why Trump has said stop broadcasting what we're planning on doing.

Muhammad was 100% correct. War is deceit.

I wonder if Muhammad was the inspiration for Mossad's slogan.

edit on 12-6-2017 by Hazardous1408 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:49 PM
link   

Apparently 1/4 of Muslim women have had their 'junk' amputated, so apparently I have, I just wasn't able to tell.

See how I managed to talk out of topic, but still keep it on topic?

You really need to work on that if you ever care to have anyone like you / listen to you / take you seriously / etc (basically, unless your goal in life is to be a trollish twerp that people ignore).

your list said theft is punishable by amputation ; so I asked if you have seen any amputee ?

you are disclosing lots of superfluous information .

your list claimed fgc is exclusive to muslim ; it ain't .

your list claimed theft is punished by amputation ; it isn't .

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:53 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   

If I did not have logical reasoning for separating Rumi from Muhammad why would I? Maybe there is something wrong with your logic unit in your brain making you unable to see what is clear to many others.

Why do you think people think Muhammad is one of the worst souls who ever walked on this planet and still think Rumi as one of the best souls?

I think you need to read the Quran and Rumi more if you cannot answers these questions and see the difference in ideas that Muhammad and Rumi had.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:04 PM
link   
And now you're trying to put all the focus on line items from that outside list I pasted in to help illustrate the point I was arguing in my OP.

Well, I bent over backwards to give you guys every opportunity to try to explain the case studies I presented in my little "Islamic Insecurity Complex" 'thesis', but instead of even try all you did was insult, derail, demogogue and in general avoid even trying to if not overtly refusing to.

So until I see different, I'll take all that as confirmation of my little theory.

In your particular case, those huge "guns" you've worked out so hard for, that you're still so pathologically insecure, I'm worried about you!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:07 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle

If I did not have logical reasoning for separating Rumi from Muhammad why would I? Maybe there is something wrong with your logic unit in your brain making you unable to see what is clear to many others.

Why do you think people think Muhammad is one of the worst souls who ever walked on this planet and still think Rumi as one of the best souls?

I think you need to read the Quran and Rumi more if you cannot answers these questions and see the difference in ideas that Muhammad and Rumi had.

I have been studying them both over 30 years .

Rumi followed Islam and his shrine last time I visited was filled with muslims who love muhammed .

If you think Mohammed was bad but Rumi was good than I am afraid you don't really understand Rumi .

Rumi's 4 doors of Sharia ought to give you some in depth understanding.

There is no contradiction between Muhammed and Rumi.

Maybe you should visit Rumi's home and see it for yourself ?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

And now you're trying to put all the focus on line items from that outside list I pasted in to help illustrate the point I was arguing in my OP.

Well, I bent over backwards to give you guys every opportunity to try to explain the case studies I presented in my little "Islamic Insecurity Complex" 'thesis', but instead of even try all you did was insult, derail, demogogue and in general avoid even trying to if not overtly refusing to.

So until I see different, I'll take all that as confirmation of my little theory.

In your particular case, those huge "guns" you've worked out so hard for, that you're still so pathologically insecure, I'm worried about you!

Your list is bogus and your theory doesn't even have legs to stand on it's own .

I already pointed out two glaringly obvious mistakes on your list and asked you to rectify the list .

Let's face it ; out of all the anti islamic crowd on here ATS ; hardly anyone is interested in your theories or thesis as you call your post .

I think you are a bit deluded individual but that is no reason to stop posting .

post away ; we all need to laugh sometime .

Did you know muslims get up at every full moon and howl hours towards the moon so the infidels can all get sun stroke ?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:22 PM
link   

There are 3 possibilities:

1 We both do not understand Rumi.
2 You have no clue about what you are talking about and are not interested in seeing why there is a difference between Muhammad and Rumi:s teachings. Using Rumi to clean Muhammad:s teaching by connecting Rumi (peaceful person) with a war criminal.
3 I have no clue about what I am talking about and Rumi is as insane as Muhammad and I should reject him as insane to.

You cannot have it both ways. Either Rumi is separate from Muhammad or he is as insane as Muhammad.

edit on 12-6-2017 by LittleByLittle because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6 >>

join