It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Islamic Insecurity Complex-

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017
The definition of hypocrites is the right.

Do tell.

When a person from the left commits an act of violence...condemn that entire group.

When a person from the right commits an act of violence, well it was just a lone wolf who does not speak for them.

Where are the rampaging hordes of right wing people committing acts of violence en masse all over the country? Where are the rampaging right wing people screaming down anyone trying to express their opinion. Where are the right wing protesters rioting, setting cars on fire, attacking police, vandalising entire communities?

Yes, the left are a group of mindless fascists. They lump themselves together.

When a person from Islamic faith commits an act of violence, then cries of better regulation of who comes into our country but when there is gun violence, no cries for better regulations of who can have a gun.

Where are the gun owners committing acts of violence under the unifying umbrella of the second amendment? Where are the gun owners out in violent groups, calling for you to submit under threat of death?

Yes, when a person of islamic faith commits an act of terror, it is often met with silence from the majority of others of islamic faith. And if you dare look under the covers, you are attacked for your persecuting innocent folk, who did nothing to stem the rise of islamic extremism from within their own self segregated and isolated communities.

When billy bob goes postal, no one says "I didn't do it, stop looking at me.", quite the opposite - everyone condemns it as the atrocity is it. But I guess you don't prefer to see the glee expressed globally when akhmed drives into innocent families.

When a person of western faith commits acts of violence towards children..ie sexual assault where they have been many instances, that religion should not be held accountable but continue to cry out that Islamic faith produces countless child predators.

They are scorned as the monsters they are by all and sundry. No one sits back and goes "Good job sonny jim, praise satan." And when they are found, they are prosecuted and punished accordingly. Personally, that punishment should involve a dirt nap, but that's just me. No one justifies it. Certainly no one embraces it, and calls for it to be the norm.

Nice try, but no cigar.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Where was your outrage when your government sold weapons to people who enforce Sharia law and your sorry excuse of a president was doing the sword dance with a bunch of extremist Wahhabi loons ?
Sharia this Sharia that durp durp durp..Bush,Obama and Trump dancing with a bunch of backward Wahhabi Arabs and all you hear is crickets.
Hypocrites

Too stupid to understand how and who rides them ; these people suppose to be educated to so called first world standarts .

If your profile pic is an adequate representation of you, just who where you aiming that thing at? Hippies?

I'm sure it wasn't some sweet innocent muslimah sister standing quietly on her own.

edit on 11/6/2017 by badw0lf because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I know...right...?

Another thing...how come I've never seen a practicioner of that particular...ummm...cult ever smile...?

I think that's why they're so uptight...the women are all dressed in head to toe sackcloth...the very young girls are already married off and the only thing left to ease those...ummm...tensions...is the family goat...

Think about it...that there was funny...

Are there no Islamic comedians...?

Did Allah that...outlaw humor...?

What an ignorant post. Here is a Muslim comedian, and a woman as well

I bet it took you hours to write that post but it only took me a couple of seconds to destroy it with a funny YouTube video

edit on 12-6-2017 by ErrorErrorError because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408

The "exotic word", taqiyya, is on your list...
Maybe you didn't bother to read it before sharing it.

I first noted the list a year ago. I usually snatch just the parts about women when I utilize it, but glossing over the top line items I saw potential several of them may be relevant here in this more loose subject so just snatched the whole thing real quick. And was in a hurry. As it was waaay past my bedtime. I think the OP came out pretty good, despite all that.

Interesting how you picked the one thing on there that most of all doesn't have a lick of context to my OP.

It's your religion.

I know if I had a religion and such a brutal scatching piece existed I'd go and do a big comprehensive OP that crushes it.

Assuming it could be crushed that is. If it couldn't, and by and large across the globe it represented the mainstream of such, then I'd be re-assessing wtf I were doing involved with it. Or, if I just had to have its deity in my life, well I'd make it my mission to help rally the cause against its barbarisms. There's only hundreds of millions of women & children suffering daily because of it in the case of Islam. No big deal?

But that's how I'd do it. Since you dont do that overtly that I've noted, while generally sticking to threads that criticize Islamic barbarism and the liberal agenda (at least that I notice)........

PS: my conversion to Islam is far too long to discuss in a post, and is also not even close to the topic at hand.
So I shall refrain from such.

Ya that's your prerogative. Maybe I should have refrained. It's just been this nagging question in my mind that the more of all the little rabid case studies that pour across the web daily, the more the question nags me. I'd like to think that the majority of people, males in particular, dont see all the humans rights violations against women in particular, and the brutal wartorn violence that it increasingly tends to spawn from it all, and that there are reasons beyond a subconscious appeal to all that authoritarian darkside terrain.

So to maybe get a view beyond that I've been thinking you might be the one to ask.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:19 AM
link   

I think Muslims living in the US and some other Western countries have every reason to feel insecure.

Hardly a 'complex'.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
What I find funny is I know and have met several of Muslim faith,most of what you hear is from MSM,not unlike the CIA to exploit certain passages to try to prove a point,kind of like a christian and a member of Fundamental Baptist church,things taken to an extreme

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:25 AM
link   

my guns are bigger.

An obvious euphemism

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:46 AM
link   
People being stabbed and killed on the Max because they(one was a Veteren and killed on Memorial day weekend)were defending the Muslim teenagers that were being harassed.

So they already have all the divorce laws stacked to keep women from thinking about leaving their husband. Factor in the genital mutilation thing and, well, the phrase "Insult To Injury" just doesn't have enough mojo to properly serve as our cliche phrase for this equation.
OP

Yup, one of the "insult to injury", self radicalization point, that finally did in a criminally insane person to kill people on a train.

Wow, where were you guys years ago. This isn't a new thing, but now it matters because it's a meme? Concern trolling much?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:53 AM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

originally posted by: YouSir

Ummm...I know...right...?

Another thing...how come I've never seen a practicioner of that particular...ummm...cult ever smile...?

I think that's why they're so uptight...the women are all dressed in head to toe sackcloth...the very young girls are already married off and the only thing left to ease those...ummm...tensions...is the family goat...

Think about it...that there was funny...

Are there no Islamic comedians...?

Did Allah that...outlaw humor...?

What an ignorant post. Here is a Muslim comedian, and a woman as well

I bet it took you hours to write that post but it only took me a couple of seconds to destroy it with a funny YouTube video

Ummm...it was comedy son...an overly simplistic for some...observation couched in humor...are you attempting to claim that muslims are the only group we can't point fingers at...and laugh...?

If you can't laugh at yourself once in a while...then there's something deeply disturbing about you...

Besides...the lady in your example confirmed my suspicion...that it could be just about anyone...under that burka...even her brother

Irreverent as always...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:10 AM
link   

Interesting how you picked the one thing on there that most of all doesn't have a lick of context to my OP.

Well honestly...

I chose that part because there is no point in debunking the rest (most of which is Saudi Wahhabism, not Sharia) simply because you can say everything I say is Taqiyya, based on your list's definition.

It would be a fools errand.

I know if I had a religion and such a brutal scatching piece existed I'd go and do a big comprehensive OP that crushes it.

& who would hear me?
The 4 or 5 Muslims on this site that do not agree with such practices anyways?
The liberal left who are already wise to such propaganda?
The alt right who would scream Taqiyya?
The antitheists who despise religion?

Another fools errand in my opinion.

...well I'd make it my mission to help rally the cause against its barbarisms. There's only hundreds of millions of women & children suffering daily because of it in the case of Islam. No big deal?

A massive deal.
But 99% cultural, not religious.

What I can do from the confines of London, England, to persuade the fundamentalist in Raqqa, is probably next to nothing. Wouldn't you agree?

...while generally sticking to threads that criticize Islamic barbarism and the liberal agenda...

I think you see what you want to see.
Maybe a recap of my posting history or my thread creation will enlighten you abit more than your lying eyes.

So to maybe get a view beyond that I've been thinking you might be the one to ask.

Quite...
Well sorry to disappoint, but my half decade journey which led me to Islam under Allah's guidance is neither here nor there regarding the topic you have created.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:05 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

The antitheists who despise religion?

See. Your religions has brainwashed you into thinking only atheists hate religion.

Im a theist. I despise religion. If I had to describe my beliefs I would simply say I am "spiritual".

And there are many of us. It's even described in Islam as the "natural disposition". Too bad Islam actually takes the soul away from it's natural disposition... as with any corrupting belief system...
edit on 12-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:03 AM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

I've seen countless papers / debates / videos / etc covering so many social & cultural impacting aspects of Islam now, the past year alone, and my curse is I dont hardly forget anything I acknowledge.

Yet never not one single time have I ever seen anyone attempt to use this "Taqiyya" angle in some way relevant to any of the controversies that have ever caught my attention. The whole thing was never relevant to any issue I've ever cared to debate so I always just skimmed past that last line on that list.

But here we have as to checkmate a Muslim thinker into this odd corner of futile defeat as you're spinning your entire presence in this thread into being.

What an odd sort of irony that by that line merely being on that long list there, alleging that Muslim's will turn deceptive when pressed for hard truth, in sorts, you've turned you're efforts herein to slithering past having to tackle the falsehoods of the list, let alone the hard truths. Not even to save face. Granted you haven't necessarily been dishonest so far at this juncture, which is admirable, but your craftiness in maintaining that status thus far does scream to me of some high-level self-deception in progress. Self-deception is typical of human nature, an evolutionarily inherited survival mechanisms as it were, so dont take offense at my mentioning it, especially not to not admit it to yourself whatever truth lies to this there may be. No need to even respond to this paragraph.

But just because I dont go following your every move around this site doesn't mean I have "lying eyes" because of the fact I do only ever seem to notice your around threads that center around themes that Islam & liberal types would be drawn to, typically always taking the stereotypical positions anyone would expect from a liberal pro-Islam type. If pointing that out to you is somehow an insult well that's on you. I was actually trying to throw you a bone on my last post, was trying to reach for a non-confirmation bias viewpoint of the negative on Islam variety from you on a personal level, yet you turned around and flat out called me a delusional self-deceptive sort as if I'm some kind of hardcore Christian Conservative ideologue.

I'm merely the agnostic anti-ideologue. Ideologies lead to self-deception which leads to zealotry which leads to bigotry which leads to violence & destruction (and there are no better examples of that statement in action on the mass scale in full logical climax glory than the SJW's and Islamist's is the reason why the two have made my snip list). Anyone familiar with my full body of work could never honestly insist that I dont 'represent' on this self-invented sort of 'anti-ideology' front, while to such a person it should scream inherent I'd be odds at the two most bigotful & open violence inspiring mass ideologies in the world (at least that ever show up on my radar centered here on the USA side of the Western World). But good luck with that.

You dont want to entertain me here fine, but as I said if I were you I'd do a piece crushing that list, that is if its even possible to do so honestly................................................................

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: badw0lf

If your profile pic is an adequate representation of you, just who where you aiming that thing at? Hippies?

I'm sure it wasn't some sweet innocent muslimah sister standing quietly on her own.

My guns are aimed @ terrorists who have taken 40K lives in last 40 years .

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
DAMNIT. I accidentally overwrote this post with what's below, when I only intended to copy out that single cartoon to make another post about. Oh well I guess.

Your cartoon, which appeals to Islamic fundamentalism, is intellectually dishonest.

If it were satire I wouldn't even mention it. But it is not.

Take a real good look at it. On the surface it's incorrect.

While it's not like all the women are expected to wear nothing but sunglasses, but in the Islamacist paradises that mandates that style of womens attire they are expected to.

And for you to push that image to make a political statement implies that you support that kind of oppression over women.

While here in the "West" women can wear 'next to nothing', or lot, even a burka, its all their choice. As opposed to over in your dream world the women their, even in the 'moderate' states that mandate hijabs, the females are intensely indoctrinated by every level of state, religious, political power from cradle to grave. Here its mainly the corporations pressuring women to smokin'.

Since you enjoy cartoons here goes a good one I just saw earlier checking out Ben garrison's blog, that both qualitative & quantitative data supports:

edit on 12-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:23 PM
link   
The Christians have almost learned to ignore criticism of the insanity written in the bible since they have understood that you cannot in the end whitewash insanity.

Muslims need to learn the same thing.

Duality driven religions are a spiritual and logical corruption.

And if Muslim was following Rumi as a Prophet instead of Muhammad I would not have any problem with Muslim since I have not seen any reference of Rumi being a hypocrite.

And if I was a cultural bigot who despised other cultures then I should have hated all cultures than my own. But instead I think the eastern philosophies are more aware than my own western culture of the unknown subtle reality. Especially when it comes to PSI/entanglement/energetic bliss state.

Taoism is not a problem.
Buddhism is not a problem.
Sikhism is not a problem.
Hinduism is not a problem (when the follow their own teaching and remove the caste system).
Atheism is not a problem.
Jainism is not a problem.
Confucianism is not a problem.
Shinto is not a problem.

Judaism, Christian faith and Islam is a problem.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:31 PM
link   
you may still not realise but there are monumentally , outrageously ignorant false information contained in your OP.

I stop reading because you don't even know that the fgc is not exclusive to islam ; normally when a user makes such an elementary mistake than the same user is expected to rectify their stand once reminded ; so that there is content worth reading about.

OP is as ignorant as it gets , that's all .

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:33 PM
link   

originally posted by: LittleByLittle
The Christians have almost learned to ignore criticism of the insanity written in the bible since they have understood that you cannot in the end whitewash insanity.

Muslims need to learn the same thing.

Duality driven religions are a spiritual and logical corruption.

And if Muslim was following Rumi as a Prophet instead of Muhammad I would not have any problem with Muslim since I have not seen any reference of Rumi being a hypocrite.

And if I was a cultural bigot who despised other cultures then I should have hated all cultures than my own. But instead I think the eastern philosophies are more aware than my own western culture of the unknown subtle reality. Especially when it comes to PSI/entanglement/energetic bliss state.

Taoism is not a problem.
Buddhism is not a problem.
Sikhism is not a problem.
Hinduism is not a problem (when the follow their own teaching and remove the caste system).
Atheism is not a problem.
Jainism is not a problem.
Confucianism is not a problem.
Shinto is not a problem.

Judaism, Christian faith and Islam is a problem.

Rumi was a muslim and follower of Islam .

Perhaps you need to read Rumi a bit in depth ?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

Show me an ideology that pushes it on millions across the globe / some actual solid arguments + content, or else look like a demagogue who cowers in the face of a real debate. Quit stalling and wasting my time already.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Show me an ideology that pushes it on millions across the globe / some actual solid arguments + content, or else look like a demagogue who cowers in the face of a real debate. Quit stalling and wasting my time already.

there no real debate based on false information

you should correct the high school mistakes in your original post that is if you want to be seen as worthy adversary.

if not , ignore away , you'll only display your own ignorance on ats where the motto is to " deny ignorance ".

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:15 PM
link   

You're incapable of specifying what this alleged "false information" even is, while stalling even bringing in sources or even providing any mere qualitative arguments to support your position, as is good debate forums form, yet are quick to lodge insults while acting like some macho badass.

And you think the joke is on me!

My OP wasn't just the "Sharia Law" list I embedded to help illustrate my point. And the longer you guys keep acting like it is the more you prop up my position for me. Keep it up. Thanks!

PS: A person doesn't inherently need to know every single detail about another person to be able to judge whether or not someone is se a violent rage addict, or a cleptomaniac, or simply a coward. These are just various random character traits / personality type I'm using to illustrate this point: I dont have to be a total expert on all that is Islam to make the observations I have to then begs questions from the data, or to simply criticize common traits associated with such. While to do so doesn't inherently make me a zealot, an Islamophobe, or whatever.

In the face of criticizing mass global scale injustices you come rolling in and derailing the thread, insulting people, etc, does inherently paint you up as a 'textbook demagogue'. When you keep being given the chance to rise above such shallowness and intelligently make a reasonable case, and you habitually choose not to cements 'it'.

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join