It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Islamic Insecurity Complex-

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:10 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Ummm...I know...right...?

Another thing...how come I've never seen a practicioner of that particular...ummm...cult ever smile...?

I think that's why they're so uptight...the women are all dressed in head to toe sackcloth...the very young girls are already married off and the only thing left to ease those...ummm...tensions...is the family goat...

Think about it...that there was funny...

Are there no Islamic comedians...?

Did Allah that...outlaw humor...?

I guess it's hard to see the bright side when your expression is so dark...

The thing I really don't understand...are the converts...I mean...look at the faces of those men...cause you damn sure can't see the faces of the women...if they even are women...I mean...how would we even know...?
Those men couldn't crack a single smile between the lot of them...then we have people that actually convert...into...islam...if there's no humor and the mood is always that of a thunderhead...and you can't see what the women look like...then what's the attraction...I just don't get it...

See...I've read the koran and the hadiths...and frankly I wasn't impressed...I was repulsed by it not impressed...

So...maybe someone of that particular bent can set me straight...can show me the error of my ways...can explain to me what all of the wanna lop off your head stuff is all about...

Beyond that...lighten up...if your women are all so damned ugly that you have to hide them from the world...then by all means...throw another layer over their heads...cause apparently they don't care...Otherwise they'd shiv the lot of you in the dead of the night...

Trust me...I get the real reasons...I just think attempting to expiate your own proclivities and assuage your own temptations by suborning and mutilating and subjugating another being...is just sad...and ultimately only shows a significant lack of control...and character...

Color me puzzled...

Oh yeah...I'm not the PC breed...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: YouSir

Another thing...how come I've never seen a practicioner of that particular...ummm...cult ever smile...?

I think that's why they're so uptight...the women are all dressed in head to toe sackcloth...the very young girls are already married off and the only thing left to ease those...ummm...tensions...is the family goat...

The thing I really don't understand...are the converts...I mean...look at the faces of those men...cause you damn sure can't see the faces of the women...if they even are women...I mean...how would we even know...?
Those men couldn't crack a single smile between the lot of them...then we have people that actually convert...into...islam...if there's no humor and the mood is always that of a thunderhead...and you can't see what the women look like...then what's the attraction...I just don't get it...

See...I've read the koran and the hadiths...and frankly I wasn't impressed...I was repulsed by it not impressed...

So...maybe someone of that particular bent can set me straight...can show me the error of my ways...can explain to me what all of the wanna lop off your head stuff is all about...

Beyond that...lighten up...if your women are all so damned ugly that you have to hide them from the world...then by all means...throw another layer over their heads...cause apparently they don't care...Otherwise they'd shiv the lot of you in the dead of the night...

Trust me...I get the real reasons...I just think attempting to expiate your own proclivities and assuage your own temptations by suborning and mutilating and subjugating another being...is just sad...and ultimately only shows a significant lack of control...and character...

Color me puzzled...

YouSir

how old are you ?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: 23432

Color me puzzled...

YouSir

how old are you ?

Ummm...did you smile as you wrote that...

I'm old enough to see right through to the heart of a man that married a child of six and consummated that marriage at that child's ninth year...All while claiming the mantle of the last prophet...

Is that old enough...?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:26 PM
link   

Color me puzzled...

YouSir

how old are you ?

I'm old enough to see right through to the heart of a man that married a child of six and consummated that marriage at that child's ninth year...All while claiming the mantle of the last prophet...

Is that old enough...?

That was a genuine question .

So you don't like Jerry Lee Lewis ?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Now that I think about it, I can't recall any Islamic comedians.

I'll just leave this while I'm here.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Color me puzzled...

YouSir

how old are you ?

Is that old enough...?

Ummm...my friend...I don't like the overwhelming majority of the human race...I do love you though...each and every one of you flatulent bastards...

You might ask how is that possible...the short answer...you are each and everyone unique...and a wonder to behold...
That a rather largish grouping of cells cooperated to form a structure for the soul...the very essence...the I...to inhabit...
Leaves me marveling each and every day...

That you draw breath or pneuma in...that you have bodies you have forgotten how to control...that the answers to every question you will ever ask or wonder about is there within you...but you all seek externally and never find that path...that warm contentedness...that peace...

These things you do may exasperate me...you may baffle me...but you will never lose that quintessential gestalt...that abiding spark in my eyes...You all shine so bright yet create a world so dark...

Just look once in the mirror...look beyond what you think you see...perhaps then you might perceive what you really are...perhaps then you might finally loose the wrappings around your mind that hide your true nature...

But what do I know...I'm just a set of fingertips pressing keys on a board...

You asked...

YouSir
edit on 11-6-2017 by YouSir because: the thee was really a there...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:25 PM
link   

See how how much evil that lurks within this religion !

A Shiite Muslim has been sentenced to death for sharing blasphemous content about Sunni religious leaders and the Prophet Mohammed’s wives on Facebook in Pakistan – the country’s first conviction on charges stemming from social media.
Judge Shabbir Ahmad Awan announced the verdict on Saturday in Bahawalpur in the eastern Punjab Province, finding Taimoor Raza guilty of insulting the Prophet Mohammed. Under the country’s strict blasphemy laws, anyone accused of insulting Islam and its key religious figures risks being sentenced to death.

Link

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:39 PM
link   
a reply to: YouSir

Ummm..
you took those words right out of my mouth..

Those men couldn't crack a single smile between the lot of them...then we have people that actually convert...into...islam...if there's no humor and the mood is always that of a thunderhead.

I found a video of muslims smiling... the joke is the little one is about to blow himself up... i know... happy days...
twitter.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:55 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:02 PM
link   

Color me puzzled...

YouSir

how old are you ?

Is that old enough...?

Ummm...my friend...I don't like the overwhelming majority of the human race...I do love you though...each and every one of you flatulent bastards...

You might ask how is that possible...the short answer...you are each and everyone unique...and a wonder to behold...
That a rather largish grouping of cells cooperated to form a structure for the soul...the very essence...the I...to inhabit...

That you draw breath or pneuma in...that you have bodies you have forgotten how to control...that the answers to every question you will ever ask or wonder about is there within you...but you all seek externally and never find that path...that warm contentedness...that peace...

These things you do may exasperate me...you may baffle me...but you will never lose that quintessential gestalt...that abiding spark in my eyes...You all shine so bright yet create a world so dark...

Just look once in the mirror...look beyond what you think you see...perhaps then you might perceive what you really are...perhaps then you might finally loose the wrappings around your mind that hide your true nature...

You asked...

YouSir

Well that was an entertaining read which made me think of Conan .

Your information is momunetally incorrect .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

Where did you find this? Please share your source because there are some big mistakes in it.

Which ones are mistakes ?
Talk is cheap, takes money to buy land.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: Hazardous1408
Tell me...

How can any Muslims properly respond to this when you have a fake definition of Taqiyya and scream it from the roof tops whenever a Muslim argues a point???

This is pointless circle jerk sh*t.

In which way ? Please expound (if you can)
Just words , just speeches

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   

Color me puzzled...

YouSir

how old are you ?

Is that old enough...?

You asked...

YouSir

Ummm...and yet...there you are in your avatar...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:48 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

What a outstanding question !!

Are you from Turkey ?

Buck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

What a outstanding question !!

Are you from Turkey ?

Buck

I am from Caucasia , Anatolia , Mesopotamia and Brittania .

I am from lots of different places.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   

Color me puzzled...

YouSir

how old are you ?

Is that old enough...?

You asked...

YouSir

Ummm...and yet...there you are in your avatar...

YouSir

my avatar is not me ; my guns are bigger.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

I had several Chechen friends in the past.
I knew many people in Turkey as well.

Buck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:42 PM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71

I had several Chechen friends in the past.
I knew many people in Turkey as well.

Buck

As per Caucasian tradition you now my ATS friend Buck .

Hospitality I am obliged to extent with pleasure .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:51 PM
link   
I will do the same.
Jerry Lee Lewis was born in Ferriday ,Louisiana.
His cousin Leroy, son of his mother's sister is a friend of mine.

He is a great singer and musician.

Buck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: thetruth2017
The definition of hypocrites is the right.

When a person from the left commits an act of violence...condemn that entire group.

When a person from the right commits an act of violence, well it was just a lone wolf who does not speak for them.

When a person from Islamic faith commits an act of violence, then cries of better regulation of who comes into our country but when there is gun violence, no cries for better regulations of who can have a gun.

When a person of western faith commits acts of violence towards children..ie sexual assault where they have been many instances, that religion should not be held accountable but continue to cry out that Islamic faith produces countless child predators.

I seem to have missed the parts in my OP which talked about "the left", "the right", hypocrisy... Even your emphasis on political violence and religious rape rituals: yes allusions to those topics were technically bumped into along the way, the way you made them centerpiece in your catalog of deflections (away from the lot in the actual hotseat today) just wasn't what this 'Islamic Insecurity Complex' topic was about.

Thank you; come again.

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join