It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

-Islamic Insecurity Complex-

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+12 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:07 PM
link   
in·se·cure: (of a person) not confident or assured; uncertain and anxious.

I remember the day of 9/11 like it was yesterday. Got really sucked into staring at the hypnotube watching all the news for about a month.

And was stunned when I saw the Taliban's burkas. 'What's their deal', the way women aren't to be seen nor heard, and all the rest of their anti-female Sharia Law type noise...

One of my thought experiments about what is wrong with the people that force them to wear them was, 'What do they have some bizarre subconscious cultural strand of homosexuality? I mean who the hell wouldn't want to ever see females, and only see ever see males?

In the full brunt burka states, there might just be something to that 'theory'.

But other Islam nations treat the women just as bad, but they at least let them show their faces.

With other bits of data from MSM Land from that time I also started getting the impression of some strange insecurity complex.

Eventually, my attention towards the culture(s) of Islam faded.

But then again in 2005 the 'Danish Cartoon Crisis of 2005 and 2006' hit and 'my' 'Islamic Insecurity Complex' theory came back to mind, when I saw how absolutely insane they get over criticism. I mean people the what seemed like the entire World of Islam issued a global death threat to anyone that makes a caricature of Muhammad!

It was such an ironic thing, how the art became reality over night.

In reviewing images of the protestors over that whole melodrama, looking at some of those signs in light of the Islamic invasion of Europe, those iages are double creepy.

Then lets not forget how South Park twice tried to test Islam's rationale by trying to merely show a cartoon rendition of Muhammad, not even in an offensive way, and both times death threats came in that caused the Comedy Central executives to make them censor him to black.

The joke still ended up being on them, and they put themselves there, as South Park already had Muhammad as character in an episode from years before, where no problems came of it.

Talk about not having even a smidgen of a sense of humor; of not in the slightest being able to take a jab in stride. Traits I would expect to find with what is quite potentially the most mass scale occurrence of destructively pathological insecurity.

Skip ahead to today, Islam is raging across the globe now by this decade later. Islamic culture in general never did become much of an interest to me, until a year ago. And the more I look the more I see signs of this 'Islamic Insecurity Complex'.

While more and more it seems to be their tradition from way back, as opposed to being able to explain the modern Islamist insecurities being due to how catastrophically backwards their whole scene looks in the 21st Century. To this point, from what I can tell "shame" isn't even something that registers to these rabid types like as would happen in anyone else. And as such they keep doubling down perpetually on all their backwards barbaric type psycho drama, screaming and flailing and brandishing weapons from machetes to box trucks, every where they go it seems, even in nations that took them in and try to help them.

This new thread from today being a choice case study for this whole subject:
Virginia Imam Says Female Genital Mutilation Prevents Hypersexuality

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
...wherever you find a sect cult or religion that forbids sex, refuses to talk about sex or denies its existence and denies the right to date and get to know the opposite sex until the wedding night, you will get fear, peadophilia rape and prostitute use then you get guilt so then you get violence. Vicious circle which one or two Imams are actually addressing. Humans are extremely sexual beings and I'm guessing that was the Creator/God's intention for whatever reason.

The story title says it all about the underpinnings of this cultural thing that is rather unique to Islam, how this 'female circumcision' is rationalized as being good wholesome stuff.

That hints to me that the biggest advocates of this psychosexist mutilation ritual, well maybe they're just not so good in bed. Alright, I'm halfway kidding. But jeez, to create a world of minimal passion just because you're afraid your lady might get horny for someone besides you one day, is the stuff of George Orwell's (author of "1984") final warning before his death.

Islamists in general certainly do seem to drive themselves insane over the idea of their wives running off (a sign of pathological insecurity if you ask me). Hell, this theme is all across the Islamic World, as evidenced by Sharia Law:

According to Sharia Law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (evidence: graphic).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more. • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

So they already have all the divorce laws stacked to keep women from thinking about leaving their husband. Factor in the genital mutilation thing and, well, the phrase "Insult To Injury" just doesn't have enough mojo to properly serve as our cliche phrase for this equation.

DOCTORS ORDERS: If you or a loved one suffers from Islamic Insecurity Complex, immediately find the nearest hippy for some soothe you downs, and do a week long marathon of every South Park episode ever made. You'll see that in comedy everyone gets ribbed. It's part of life. While maybe if you learn to take a joke or criticism in stride, your wife wouldn't leave.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   
There's a good reason Islam is the final religion. It's made to be that way. Muhammad was a bitter orphan and he made Islam to be the final religion. He added one particular ingredient, jihad, that no religion has ever had before. And that is where trouble lies. The vast majority of Muslims are good people. But out of billions of Muslims, there are bound to be many bad ones. Men outnumber women by a significant margin in the Middle East. Young men who do not get married are naturally drawn to jihad. On top of that, to attack Russia, CIA continues to back jihadist groups such as HTS, even though that may put America in danger down the line.
edit on 11-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:14 PM
link   
maybe ,just maybe birds of a feather should flock together

I don't know ,so much hate being spewd out by so many

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:22 PM
link   

originally posted by: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

Islamists in general certainly do seem to drive themselves insane over the idea of their wives running off (a sign of pathological insecurity if you ask me). Hell, this theme is all across the Islamic World, as evidenced by Sharia Law:

According to Sharia Law:
• Theft is punishable by amputation of the right hand (evidence: graphic).
• Criticizing or denying any part of the Quran is punishable by death.
• Criticizing Muhammad or denying that he is a prophet is punishable by death.
• Criticizing or denying Allah is punishable by death (see Allah moon god).
• A Muslim who becomes a non-Muslim is punishable by death (compulsion in religion).
• A non-Muslim who leads a Muslim away from Islam is punishable by death.
• A non-Muslim man who marries a Muslim woman is punishable by death.
• A man can marry an infant girl and consummate the marriage when she is 9 years old.
• Girls' clitoris should be cut (Muhammad's words, Book 41, Kitab Al-Adab, Hadith 5251).
• A woman can have 1 husband, who can have up to 4 wives; Muhammad can have more. • A man can beat his wife for insubordination (see Religion of Peace).
• A man can unilaterally divorce his wife; a woman needs her husband's consent to divorce.
• A divorced wife loses custody of all children over 6 years of age or when they exceed it.
• Testimonies of four male witnesses are required to prove rape against a woman.
• A woman who has been raped cannot testify in court against her rapist(s).
• A woman's testimony in court, allowed in property cases, carries ½ the weight of a man's.
• A female heir inherits half of what a male heir inherits (see Errors in Quran).
• A woman cannot drive a car, as it leads to fitnah (upheaval).
• A woman cannot speak alone to a man who is not her husband or relative.
• Meat to eat must come from animals that have been sacrificed to Allah - i.e., be "Halal".
• Muslims should engage in Taqiyya and lie to non-Muslims to advance Islam.

Where did you find this? Please share your source because there are some big mistakes in it.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:27 PM
link   
a reply to: IgnoranceIsntBlisss

"To find out who rules over you, simply find out who you are not allowed to criticize."
-Somebody

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:30 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

If you want to find out who rules over you, go watch that video of Ronald Bernard.

+4 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:32 PM
link   
a reply to: ChemicalAli

Just a list that gets posted some what frequently.
www.billionbibles.org...

But luckily you're here to clear it up for us.
edit on 11-6-2017 by IgnoranceIsntBlisss because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:34 PM
link   
This is how WWIII will take place With enough left over baggage for dessert..

Crazy Insane People who have no humor and use the old adage of 'Do as I say, Not as I do'!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:38 PM
link   
The definition of hypocrites is the right.

When a person from the left commits an act of violence...condemn that entire group.

When a person from the right commits an act of violence, well it was just a lone wolf who does not speak for them.

When a person from Islamic faith commits an act of violence, then cries of better regulation of who comes into our country but when there is gun violence, no cries for better regulations of who can have a gun.

When a person of western faith commits acts of violence towards children..ie sexual assault where they have been many instances, that religion should not be held accountable but continue to cry out that Islamic faith produces countless child predators.

edit on 11-6-2017 by thetruth2017 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:44 PM
link   
Tell me...

How can any Muslims properly respond to this when you have a fake definition of Taqiyya and scream it from the roof tops whenever a Muslim argues a point???

This is pointless circle jerk sh*t.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:11 PM
link   

So much violence and fear over there. We have big problems here in the U.S with violence and fear.

The American Bar Association recommends this link:

www.loveisrespect.org...

"Girls and young women between the ages of 16 and 24 experience the highest rate of intimate partner violence — almost triple the national average.
Among female victims of intimate partner violence, 94% of those age 16-19 and 70% of those age 20-24 were victimized by a current or former boyfriend or girlfriend.
Violent behavior typically begins between the ages of 12 and 18.
The severity of intimate partner violence is often greater in cases where the pattern of abuse was established in adolescence."

And they also recommend this link:

ncadv.org...

Which that one reports nearly 20 people per minute are physically abused by an intimate partner in the U.S..

Here in the U.S., 1.3 million kids are affected by female imprisonment. Babies born and raised inside prison amd kids living at home when the mother is imprisoned are included in this number. 33 states will shackle an inmate while she is giving birth. Every year, 324,000 pregnant women are physically or sexually assaulted by their intimate partner. The ACLU reports about 60% of people in women’s prison nation-wide, and almost 94% of some women’s prison populations, have previously been physically or sexually abuse before being incarcerated.

"Women of color and low income women are disproportionately affected by mandatory arrest policies for domestic violence. Of survivors in a New York City study who had been arrested along with their abusers (dual arrest cases) or arrested as a result of a complaint lodged by their abuser (retaliatory arrest cases), 66% were African American or Latina, 43% were living below the poverty line, and 19% percent were receiving public assistance at the time."

Link to reference the above info & quoted text on the criminalization of survival is here:

www.freemarissanow.org...

Bottom line is- islamic or not, EVERYONE, needs to let go of the hate and chill out. Go reference the New Testament and live under love, grace and mercy/forgiveness. Jesus Christ and the Father are ONE. No one comes to the Father except through Him. Jesus DIED and was RESURRECTED. Jesus Christ, Father, Holy Spirit make up the TRINITY and Jesus Christ shed His precious blood and made it available to all who will hear His voice. All who believe in Jesus Christ and abide in His Commandments, love God and your neighbor as yourself, are saved and He will hear our prayers as stated in The Book of John. There is no fear, no oppression in Him.
edit on 11-6-2017 by WhiteWingedMonolith because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

HUH?!

What is "fake"? That listing? I'm no Islam expert so don't know all their exotic words and such.

If you're talking about the list, surely you've seen it enough by now you should have already copy-pasted away in debunking it and a nice shiny OP, so that in a few days when you see the list posted again you can just paste them the link.

I dont know what the cockamaymie paranoia bit your on about at the end there.

PS: If you dont mind, I'm genuinely curious, what would possess a person not born in the Islamic World to in their adult life decide to go and convert to Islam? I mean if I were to decide to desert agnosticism, and pick a big core squad.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:25 PM
link   
a reply to: WhiteWingedMonolith

So, your advice for muslims is to become christians? I bet that is your answer for pretty much every problem you see in the world?

Do you think christianity is perfect? You can't find any problems with christianity?
edit on 11-6-2017 by Woodcarver because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:29 PM
link   
Some say the original Templars were against the Crusades because of the perception that the movement was designed to eradicate Muslims and Islam as a whole. This is a deep conspiracy that I can go into further detail, but on the surface, if you take into account the confessions of the Templars past and compare them with the conduct of Jihadists and the spread of Islam, you begin to see many similarities and what looks like an attempt to pursue the same ideals. I sound like a broken record, but this goes beyond the tangible and deals the collusion and satisfaction of dark demonic forces. Mastery of the material world.

edit on 11-6-2017 by eisegesis because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:33 PM
link   

The "exotic word", taqiyya, is on your list...
Maybe you didn't bother to read it before sharing it.

surely you've seen it enough by now you should have already copy-pasted away in debunking it and a nice shiny OP, so that in a few days when you see the list posted again you can just paste them the link

Honestly I have better things to do than to correct people on ATS every single time they use a list created by "billionbibles.org"...
lol at that one.

I dont know what the cockamaymie paranoia bit your on about at the end there.

I'll enlighten you then...

Taqiyya;
Concealment of Faith i.e.
In the event of persecution, or danger to oneself or loved ones, a Muslim is permitted to deny their Faith in Allah...

Taqiyya;
The right wing version i.e.
Muslims can lie whenever they want, about whatever they want, to further Islam.

So please, back to my original question...
What is the point in a Muslim even beginning to debunk the rest of your list?
Given the RW definition of a Taqiyya and the guaranteed accusation of such In the event of a rebuttal?

PS: my conversion to Islam is far too long to discuss in a post, and is also not even close to the topic at hand.
So I shall refrain from such.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:46 PM
link   

Where was your outrage when your government sold weapons to people who enforce Sharia law and your sorry excuse of a president was doing the sword dance with a bunch of extremist Wahhabi loons ?
Sharia this Sharia that durp durp durp..Bush,Obama and Trump dancing with a bunch of backward Wahhabi Arabs and all you hear is crickets.
Hypocrites

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:51 PM
link   

----

-----

------

-----

Maybe the visual cortex works better , who knows ?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:52 PM
link   
a reply to: Hazardous1408

PS: my conversion to Islam is far too long to discuss in a post, and is also not even close to the topic at hand.
So I shall refrain from such.

In any case, it's no ones business but yours. Seems rather a personal thing, much too so for an internet convo.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Where was your outrage when your government sold weapons to people who enforce Sharia law and your sorry excuse of a president was doing the sword dance with a bunch of extremist Wahhabi loons ?
Sharia this Sharia that durp durp durp..Bush,Obama and Trump dancing with a bunch of backward Wahhabi Arabs and all you hear is crickets.
Hypocrites

Too stupid to understand how and who rides them ; these people suppose to be educated to so called first world standarts .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: ErrorErrorError

Hypocrites

Ahh bussines is above religion. Iran was the biggest exporter of gas and oil to Jewish State Israel years ago.

edit on Sun, 11 Jun 2017 17:02:47 -0500America/Chicago470211America/Chicago6302017f by residentofearth because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join