It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Putting it all together

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   
Disclaimer: this is an unverifiable hypothesis and operated under a pretense of being real. It is in no way intended to be taken as truth nor as reality. It is a FICTION intended to encourage debate and critical thought.

Cern translated is the European Council for Nuclear Research.

Nuclear means of relating to or forming a nucleus aka the center of everything.

Now... Some people have been talking for decades about there being a massive conspiracy, a conspiracy so big that it would boggle the mind and then they start losing credibility by blaming Jews, Reptilians, or other groups like secret societies.

That means that these are all diversionary tactics to prevent any attention being placed on the real issue. These are all red herrings and it's potentially in the name what the real issue is.

I'm not going to say i'm right because i don't know, but i want to pretend for a moment that i am right. What can i say that clearly shows what may be happening?

Well let's start by understanding the bigger picture. Everyone has heard of the Illuminati and their agendas etc. Well let's take a look at the word illuminati... it means illuminated ones or enlightened ones. Taking this a bit further you could think of them as shiny. Shiny is a word that described angels, gods, and even demons in ancient writings. Some propose these to be aliens or other as yet undiscovered races.

Everyone knows about the pyramid and the all seeing eye, and it's always been linked to control in a top down structure and on the back of the dollar bill it's displayed with the capstone not quite on it.

What if the pyramid doesn't represent control? What if it's actual meaning is power... more specifically a power generator. Recent experiments have found that pyramids are excellent resonators of energy which can phase in and out of reality when using certain sound frequencies. I will try to find links to this soon.

What if the eye doesn't represent big brother but represents the Illuminati's ability to see everything with or without technology? The pyramid and the eye together may represent the eye of the soul... the third eye which when paired with the pyramid would make one almost omnipresent or omnipotent. While i realize this sounds farfetched... bear in mind that they're accused of being Satanists or Luciferians. God requires subservience and obedience but Lucifer offers rebellion against servitude and obedience thereby making one free to choose... free to live... free to become gods on earth.

Everyone has heard about an awakening... there's plenty of information about spiritual awakenings, new age, transhumanism, etc.

False flags, black budget, corruption, etc. So where does all the money go? Does cern hold the key?

Let's look again to names... let's start by looking at nasa. For starters many of the missions and shuttles etc are named for greek gods. Religion plays a key role in all of the conspiracies. Has anyone noticed this? Cern has Shiva in front of their building, obelisks remnisciant of ancient Egyptian mythology play a role, cubes which is a prominent Islamic, Jewish, and Saturnalian symbol is also found all over much like the pyramids.

When looking into the abduction phenomenon, some researchers found it to have a psychological or spiritual element to it. Most prominently Jacques Vallee.

It's interesting when you start looking at the conspiracies like Sitchin's Nibiru or Nemesis, etc and you see the fingerprints of Freemasonry. Much involves the Freemasons... and their god is the Great Architect.

Hmm... what does this have to do with cern?

Freemasons and other secret societies and ancient doctrines have been around for millennia, ever since humans began working together.

Cern, however, is a relatively new endeavor. It was formed in 1949. You'll remember that in 1947, there was the big thing about ufos crashing in Roswell followed by a coverup. This seems to be the normal MO. Declare the truth, backtrack, create a conspiracy, and keep the masses occupied with drivel which only has about 2-30% truth. We'll duke it out amongst ourselves while they go on their merry way unencumbered by questions or concerns. When the people get too loud they'll toss a bone and we'll go back to fighting over who gets the biggest scrap off of it or they'll toss a stick which we happily chase completely forgetting about our former question or concern.

Cern is a multinational company, it's budget must be massive in order to run all of their equipment. So... black budget, corruption, etc is siphoned off to pay for cern and all of its stuff. Most of what cern does is compartmentalized and unknown to the public, i don't claim to have answers but i can rationally deduce that this is the case simply by understanding how other business models work. Anyone with a job should be able to come to the same logical conclusion as the employee, regardless of level, only knows as much as is needed to perform their job well.

Crop circles are probably not alien in nature. There's a few different theories i have for their construction. A) it's a computer program created in a lab, inserted into a small device which can be controlled by remote and then sent to the appropriate coordinates. This device would use light and sound frequencies that create the patterns.
B) same concept as above without the human element. Just a natural occurrence, localized to a general area.

It seems that most crop circles are created in a specific geographical location and are not worldwide or at least not reported worldwide. Most occur on the same fields every year and rarely deviate. Hmmm...

Could cern be behind crop circles? Abductions? Nessie? (Ok yes nessie has been claimed for ages... so how would cern be related to that? Distraction. Better technology. If scooby doo was a real thing rather than a cartoon, nessie rumors would have started as a means of drawing tourists or business. Perhaps its that plus a distraction and cern adds technology to make it more convincing which would result in more tourism, etc thereby a win on all sides.) Bigfoot? Sasquatch? Yeti? UFOs?

If UFOs are real and are known by all countries but all are keeping mum... is it possible that all ufos INCLUDING Roswell are actually human controlled? Da Vinci created the first flying saucer contraption during the renaissance in drawings... so it's entirely possible that some humans have or had advanced technology that the rest of us know nothing about.

Perhaps the "alien" tech isn't alien at all but belongs to a previously unknown terrestrial race OR more probably is the result of German ingenuity during wwii. Perhaps this is why operation paperclip was so important and why werner von braun was installed as the director of nasa. Perhaps they created the foo fighters, ufos, etc. The vril society may have been an outgrowth or branch of the Thule society which had to do with the development of human psionics.

Using the war as a subtext to gain prisoners to undergo various experiments considered too inhumane to be used on "humans" they began to learn how to manipulate the mind and how to use technology in greater ways. Some theories suggest time travel, dimensional travel, etc.
edit on 11-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:56 PM
link   
All of these would by necessity be concealed and done in secret because the religions of the world, regular joes, etc would all be running around screaming "the sky is falling" and so far, according to scientists, we're still here and no damage done.

What about the Mandela Effect? While not everyone is aware of it nor affected by it, there is definitely something weird going on in the reality department and has been for a very long time.

Cern began to do experiments in the 50s, but nothing like the lhc, that came later. I'm not exactly sure what year the lhc began working, but i wonder if it is when the little discrepancies began.

There's an episode of Doctor Who where scientists open a dimensional portal and "ghosts" are seen all over the world. It lasts a few seconds to a few minutes and ends. The scientists believe that they have control of the situation, but they don't. It's far beyond their understanding. The doctor hits a piece of glass causing it to fracture but not break it. The fractures slowly increase in size and rate of cracking until the glass completely shatters. I believe that THIS is what is causing the MEs.

I had begun thinking that it was a natural phenomenon, but the changes that are occurring don't seem natural at all.

I would think that if it was natural then this would be noted in scripture or cave paintings and so far i don't see evidence supporting this hypothesis but i am still researching.

If anyone is familiar with Fringe, the characters create a link between dimensions which begins to destroy both worlds. Cern is doing experiments that they consider harmless and perhaps for the moment they are. But how many hits with a hammer will it take to break the glass of our reality?

This reads like bad sci fi... it feels even more surreal.

So ats... what do you think?

Disclaimer: this is an unverifiable hypothesis and operated under a pretense of being real. It is in no way intended to be taken as truth nor as reality. It is a FICTION intended to encourage debate and critical thought.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:55 PM
link   
Why is everything blamed on C.E.R.N. ?

Could it be we just don't have all the answers ?

Cool hypothesis though.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:49 PM
link   
a reply to: AkontaDarkpaw

It might be that...
We are living in a simulation. Like in the Matrix, "they" have to adjuste the program from time to time and then that's when we see things we shouldn't see.
Or, like it or not, with the situation of the world -mostly economics, banksters running the show - it might just be that we are under a controlled experiment. An ET experiment, that is.
In anyways, all that illuminati crap or elite control/worship points to an Extraterrestrial malevolent force.
The dark side is imposed on us. We are not bad, just made this way.
As you said, just my own hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: AkontaDarkpaw

Using the war as a subtext to gain prisoners to undergo various experiments considered too inhumane to be used on "humans" ...

This part of your post haunts me.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Groot

Cool hypothesis though.

Because cern is spooky and mysterious

All joking aside... it's quite possible there are other explanations.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

originally posted by: Outlier13

Using the war as a subtext to gain prisoners to undergo various experiments considered too inhumane to be used on "humans" ...

This part of your post haunts me.

Their experiments were truly evil...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: lovizall

It might be that...
We are living in a simulation. Like in the Matrix, "they" have to adjuste the program from time to time and then that's when we see things we shouldn't see.
Or, like it or not, with the situation of the world -mostly economics, banksters running the show - it might just be that we are under a controlled experiment. An ET experiment, that is.
In anyways, all that illuminati crap or elite control/worship points to an Extraterrestrial malevolent force.
The dark side is imposed on us. We are not bad, just made this way.
As you said, just my own hypothesis.

There's a lot of truth in your words. I've considered a lot of that myself. There's a book by William Bramley i think that's the right name called the gods of eden or something like that. In any case, he talks about how planet earth is actually owned and those in power are under their supervision. His theories are quite interesting.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 10:53 AM
link   
The elite worship black holes, as organizers (bondage) of chaos (free omnipresent energy).

Same as prison bars. Or frozen water. Or collectibles. Useless stored life in a silenced state.

The creation to materialists, the fall of spiritual creation.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

Cool hypothesis though.

well they shut down HAARP.

Or some people are simply new to the conspiracy and alternate news scene and haven't heard of HAARP because CERN has been taking all the attention as of late.

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:38 PM
link   

originally posted by: InhaleExhale

Cool hypothesis though.

well they shut down HAARP.

Or some people are simply new to the conspiracy and alternate news scene and haven't heard of HAARP because CERN has been taking all the attention as of late.

I have not heard this... not complaining but when and why did they shut down haarp? I don't think i know much about haarp. I hope you'll enlighten me

posted on Jun, 15 2017 @ 04:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: BigBangWasAnEcho
The elite worship black holes, as organizers (bondage) of chaos (free omnipresent energy).

Same as prison bars. Or frozen water. Or collectibles. Useless stored life in a silenced state.

The creation to materialists, the fall of spiritual creation.

This ties into the Nazis, Templars (or their legends at least), and the worship of Saturn. At least this is my interpretation based on the video imagery and what i've studied regarding these legends and belief systems.

Very creepy and interesting! Thank you for sharing

For anyone interested here are the lyrics.

If you've seen the tunnel opening ceremony, you will recognize many elements of it in the music video. The weird zombie dancing, the creature approaching the crosses at the end, etc. There might be other elements from it that i missed.

Also of note...

The song lyrics mentions being born the wrong way around and also the spirit rising and being replaced by another...

This may tie into sun worship and may have a few different interpretations:

1) there's a legend i've heard that Saturn was our original sun back in the prehistoric period of planet earth.
2) our sun is part of a binary star system and we worship the sun we see but it is a "false sun" and the real sun is the "black sun" which gives light to our sun.

How the latter works, i'm not for sure but these are part of our legends.

edit on 15-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:26 PM
link   

Lengthy, but an interesting read!! I am one who does believe there is some sort of worldwide conspiracy, and who also believes there is far too much weirdness/occult stuff surrounding CERN to not be concerned. And, yes, I'll even tie in things like Nessie, Bigfoot, UFOs, etc.

The question is, who, what, and why? Plenty of theories for that, and some contain more truth than do others. Some contain a lot more deliberate lies, too, of course, because disinformation is effective.

Now to read the comments from others.

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 09:32 PM
link   

This ties into the Nazis, Templars (or their legends at least), and the worship of Saturn. At least this is my interpretation based on the video imagery and what i've studied regarding these legends and belief systems.

If you've seen the tunnel opening ceremony, you will recognize many elements of it in the music video. The weird zombie dancing, the creature approaching the crosses at the end, etc. There might be other elements from it that i missed.

Also of note...

The song lyrics mentions being born the wrong way around and also the spirit rising and being replaced by another...

1) there's a legend i've heard that Saturn was our original sun back in the prehistoric period of planet earth.
2) our sun is part of a binary star system and we worship the sun we see but it is a "false sun" and the real sun is the "black sun" which gives light to our sun.

Saturn, eh? Now that is interesting!!! Brings to mind a very odd moon of Saturn, Iapetus, and some fascinating discussion about it. When reading some of this stuff, I speculated that perhaps this was one place the fallen ones were hanging out at some point. "Powers of the air" and all that. Saturn.....

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: LadyGreenEyes

Also of note...

Saturn, eh? Now that is interesting!!! Brings to mind a very odd moon of Saturn, Iapetus, and some fascinating discussion about it. When reading some of this stuff, I speculated that perhaps this was one place the fallen ones were hanging out at some point. "Powers of the air" and all that. Saturn.....

Reading the linked article puts in mind Iapetus as being a potential link to the "all seeing eye" of the "illuminati". The recent movies of Noah, Prometheus, etc while no doubt fictional may very well have been sign posts or perhaps a nod to those who were/are aware of the Saturn connection. Perhaps Iapetus belonged to the watchers (hence the eye symbolism) and Sitchin was one of the first to begin bringing forward the "true history" of mankind as known by secret societies.

According to him our moon was another such outpost - a place of the igigi. Perhaps these were the same that crashed at Roswell. (Not necessarily the "original" igigi but perhaps a return of them.)

Perhaps what we think of as et doesn't actually exist because WE are the ets... if it's true that they created us through mixing our dna and not all abandoned earth due to the time difference on their home world.. then the elites as we consider them... are the descendants of our progenitors and come in two distinct factions. One consisting of those from the bloodlines of Enki the creator/genetic engineer partially responsible for mankind's creation and a believer in the freedom and right to life of his creation and the other of Enlil who violently opposed our continuation as a species.

We are all hybrids in a sense if any of Sitchin's work is true.

The idea that there's a hybridization program going on makes little sense... based on the premise that the above is true.. something IS happening in that regard but i don't believe it's what we're being led to believe.

Personally i think that there's something more human going on than extraterrestrial. Perhaps they are taking more of an interest in our affairs since we developed nuclear weapons, but if they have and no one has been definitively contacted beyond the "abduction" scenarios, then it begs the question why not.

For example, Cern is a far more likely explanation for crop circles than et. I've looked at a lot of the images and i can't help but wonder if they're not a coded message specifically designed to a) grab the attention and imagination of the public, b) to distract attention away from any Cern experiments, and c) let those who are aware and interested know what the results of experiments have been so far.

Seems a bit coincidental that experiments are generally scheduled to coincide with the crop circles if i'm not mistaken.

Crop circles are imo, a red herring. We're given something new and interesting... a bone if you will and we assume that humans couldn't do it because our technology in the public sector doesn't have the capability of performing that way.

If anyone has been paying attention to that whole scene...

Does anyone remember the very first reports? Doug and Dave may have silenced some believers but it started others down the believers path because of the vast difference between what dave n doug could accomplish with boards and ropes and what real crop circles actually show. Design itself is meaningless. The real difference between the fake and the real is the energy output, the continued growth of the crop, the overlay configuration or pattern within a pattern, and the plant being unharmed. This can be explained by sound or some other type of energy burst imo. I am not an expert by any means but humans could easily be involved.

The one thing that bothers me about the et hypothesis is the "reptilian" element because it seems that this race is 1) invisible to most humans and so far unaccounted for and 2) it is claimed that these reptilians are the annunaki but looking at all of Sitchin's work i see no evidence at all nor mention of a shapeshifting race nor a specifically reptilian one. My understanding from all descriptions is that they're simply larger/taller versions of us. This makes me wonder how much of the reptilian element is disinformation. Sounds racist to me.... i don't like to buy into racism. Every race here on earth has good n bad in it. If ets exist, as we think of them, why would they be any different?

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 10:57 PM
link   
I know i touched a bit on the above statements before but i believe that i elaborated a bit more on the potential of the theories previously mentioned.

Please forgive any repeated statements.
edit on 18-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 20 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

Reading the linked article puts in mind Iapetus as being a potential link to the "all seeing eye" of the "illuminati". The recent movies of Noah, Prometheus, etc while no doubt fictional may very well have been sign posts or perhaps a nod to those who were/are aware of the Saturn connection. Perhaps Iapetus belonged to the watchers (hence the eye symbolism) and Sitchin was one of the first to begin bringing forward the "true history" of mankind as known by secret societies.

According to him our moon was another such outpost - a place of the igigi. Perhaps these were the same that crashed at Roswell. (Not necessarily the "original" igigi but perhaps a return of them.)

Perhaps what we think of as et doesn't actually exist because WE are the ets... if it's true that they created us through mixing our dna and not all abandoned earth due to the time difference on their home world.. then the elites as we consider them... are the descendants of our progenitors and come in two distinct factions. One consisting of those from the bloodlines of Enki the creator/genetic engineer partially responsible for mankind's creation and a believer in the freedom and right to life of his creation and the other of Enlil who violently opposed our continuation as a species.

We are all hybrids in a sense if any of Sitchin's work is true.

The idea that there's a hybridization program going on makes little sense... based on the premise that the above is true.. something IS happening in that regard but i don't believe it's what we're being led to believe.

It doesn't make since IF you assume all of that is accurate, but I suspect a lot of falsehoods in such narratives. No one making these claims seems to have all of the pieces in order. Closest, I'd say, is a more Biblical viewpoint, involving Nephilim-type hybrids, which would make more sense. We are told those were around even after the days of Noah. I wonder, if that's the case, how much of the DNA is so corrupted. There is some mention of the bloodline in Genesis, too, and some believe demon-tainted DNA is THE big reason for the flood. The reason for all the evil, then, too, of course. If all but that one family was tainted, removing the rest would be vital to the plan of Jesus being born to a human mother. No tainted bloodline would have been acceptable for that. Something to consider! Not pushing anything, just my take on the ideas. Happy to discuss others.

Personally i think that there's something more human going on than extraterrestrial. Perhaps they are taking more of an interest in our affairs since we developed nuclear weapons, but if they have and no one has been definitively contacted beyond the "abduction" scenarios, then it begs the question why not.

For example, Cern is a far more likely explanation for crop circles than et. I've looked at a lot of the images and i can't help but wonder if they're not a coded message specifically designed to a) grab the attention and imagination of the public, b) to distract attention away from any Cern experiments, and c) let those who are aware and interested know what the results of experiments have been so far.

Seems a bit coincidental that experiments are generally scheduled to coincide with the crop circles if i'm not mistaken.

Well, some human tests, with "UFO abduction" as an explanation, is certainly a possibility!! As for crop circles, many are, of course, faked. Those that aren't, I heard one very cool explanation for, once. Can't locate the video online, but this older scientist fellow was looking at the possibility of some sort of plasma storm, or something to that effect, that would occur very fast, and likely create such patterns. I cold be remembering his explanation wrong, so don't hold me to the term! Something of that nature, though. Seemed very possible, the way he presented it. The faked ones, of course, could still be used as messages, and I am sure many ARE. Haven't heard of a CERN timing connection; could be worth researching, though!

Crop circles are imo, a red herring. We're given something new and interesting... a bone if you will and we assume that humans couldn't do it because our technology in the public sector doesn't have the capability of performing that way.

If anyone has been paying attention to that whole scene...

Does anyone remember the very first reports? Doug and Dave may have silenced some believers but it started others down the believers path because of the vast difference between what dave n doug could accomplish with boards and ropes and what real crop circles actually show. Design itself is meaningless. The real difference between the fake and the real is the energy output, the continued growth of the crop, the overlay configuration or pattern within a pattern, and the plant being unharmed. This can be explained by sound or some other type of energy burst imo. I am not an expert by any means but humans could easily be involved.

Yeah, there are some clear differences in the grains with some of them, with stuff sort of woven together, even. Much of that isn't discussed now, but it's interesting!

The one thing that bothers me about the et hypothesis is the "reptilian" element because it seems that this race is 1) invisible to most humans and so far unaccounted for and 2) it is claimed that these reptilians are the annunaki but looking at all of Sitchin's work i see no evidence at all nor mention of a shapeshifting race nor a specifically reptilian one. My understanding from all descriptions is that they're simply larger/taller versions of us. This makes me wonder how much of the reptilian element is disinformation. Sounds racist to me.... i don't like to buy into racism. Every race here on earth has good n bad in it. If ets exist, as we think of them, why would they be any different?

I don't know, but I do know someone who claims to have SEEN a reptilian person. One of my kids, as it happens. Said was like some person, in a hoodie, as I recall, but with a reptilian face, just walking down the street. This is NOT a kid you'd expect a tall tale from, either, but the most sensible and responsible of my entire brood. Knew someone, years back, who claimed to have been abducted, and spoke of them, too, though the insectoid types were the ones that scared him most.

Disinformation is surely around, and in all areas of discussion of the genre!!

posted on Jun, 21 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

It doesn't make since IF you assume all of that is accurate, but I suspect a lot of falsehoods in such narratives. No one making these claims seems to have all of the pieces in order. Closest, I'd say, is a more Biblical viewpoint, involving Nephilim-type hybrids, which would make more sense. We are told those were around even after the days of Noah. I wonder, if that's the case, how much of the DNA is so corrupted. There is some mention of the bloodline in Genesis, too, and some believe demon-tainted DNA is THE big reason for the flood. The reason for all the evil, then, too, of course. If all but that one family was tainted, removing the rest would be vital to the plan of Jesus being born to a human mother. No tainted bloodline would have been acceptable for that. Something to consider! Not pushing anything, just my take on the ideas. Happy to discuss others.

I agree that there are a lot of falsehoods involved either due to misunderstandings/misinterpretations, political reasons, or a desire to obscure the truth.

The biblical narrative is actually much older than the bible itself and much was either borrowed or copied from older sources. Some books like the Book of Jasher or Enoch were left out though references to either can be found in the bible. The biblical narrative is incomplete. Take Genesis for example, it's a readers digest version of a mish mash of several older texts. When compared to Chaldean and Sumerian texts, you can see the similarities and continuity of the story.

The Nephilim are often regarded as the reason for the flood according to Genesis but the Sumerian account is different so i wonder if this wasn't a political viewpoint being propulgated in the biblical narrative due to the bloodline ideas. Perhaps the Nephilim bloodlines are the impure bloodlines though this may not be true either. According to Sitchin's Sumerian interpretation, as well as the biblical account, the copulation between the Annunaki/angels and humans was frowned upon by the Annunaki leaders. It was the humans, though, who were to be destroyed along with their offspring by the flood which was a natural catastrophe caused by the close proximity of Nibiru. The Annunaki who intended for the destruction of mankind simply withdrew from the surface to orbit in order to avoid their own destruction. Enki chose to save his own kin from destruction and afterwards, the copulation between humans and Nephilim continued. Noah (in the Genesis account) is the hybrid son of Enki according to the Sumerian account. His name is different in the Sumerian, but he and his family were saved from the flood.

It is my interpretation that the bloodline references point not to human purity, but the purity of the hybrid line. The stronger that bloodline, the more intelligent and more gifted the human was. They were the men of renown, the heroes of old. It is my personal belief that its possible that the Greek heroes may have been stories written from an oral record which predated known history with the truth of the legends coming from the time of the Nephilim. The gods and goddesses worshipped through the ages were flesh and blood beings, godlike to our ancestors due to their technological advancements which would have seemed miraculous to them.

There are of course other interpretations, but this is my personal understanding of the accounts. Many texts still exist that have not been translated or if translated, not released into the public domain. What these texts would reveal is anyone's guess.

I don't think that demons exist, mostly because the original meaning of demons has been twisted by the church in order to mean something different than originally intended. In the Greek it meant "replete with wisdom " but the church was intent on eradicating paganism and belief in the old gods, thus they created the idea of demons and devils and changed or created a narrative to fit this agenda. The church ruled by fear and bloodshed.

People still fear demons today, but most of this is ingrained through indoctrination of church mandates. Many of the so called possessions revolve around sexual deviance or interest. The real demons exist within the human psyche, rather than from an external source.

The duality taught by the church comes from Zoroastrianism not Judaism. Judaism doesn't hold a belief in demons and devils in the same sense that Christianity does. Satan is an angel of God whose job is to act as the prosecuting attorney in the heavenly courts. He doesn't have power outside of what God provides him. In Isaiah it is specifically stated that God is both good and evil.

Christianity isn't true monotheism. It's a dualistic doctrine with the triune God on one side and the devil on the other.

These are just my understandings as i have learned and studied. Religion holds a special fascination for me and i do a lot of research into these beliefs. I believe that all religions hold key truths with a common thread. The stories held in common point to the truth but it is my belief that the truth can only be found by studying the relationship between the world religions and not relying on any one to provide the full truth. Jmo

Your crop circle theory is a possibility though i'm inclined to dismiss it out of hand. I will have to research it as i don't want to miss a potential explanation. Back in the 1500s (if i remember correctly) they did report crop circles but the intricate designs we have now weren't reported. These were likely caused by natural phenomenon. I don't believe that there are as many hoaxed circles as the media wants us to believe there are. Some sure, mostly used to discredit the real ones. This is another reason that i think there's a human element to it and the discrediting is done to prevent anyone from breaking the code. Of course, this is only one theory which may be completely wrong. I will research the natural explanation you mentioned, perhaps it is more viable than my own theory.

I wish i could meet such individuals! I've wanted to my whole life but as yet have had no contact with any UFOs, reptilians, etc. Only contact i had once was with a being not described by anyone else nor have i yet found pictures of what i saw anywhere online or in movies. It was the only real life experience i have ever had though i wonder if it wasn't accidental. If accidental, was certainly serendipitous timing!

edit on 21-6-2017 by AkontaDarkpaw because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 12 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   

I agree that there are a lot of falsehoods involved either due to misunderstandings/misinterpretations, political reasons, or a desire to obscure the truth.

The biblical narrative is actually much older than the bible itself and much was either borrowed or copied from older sources. Some books like the Book of Jasher or Enoch were left out though references to either can be found in the bible. The biblical narrative is incomplete. Take Genesis for example, it's a readers digest version of a mish mash of several older texts. When compared to Chaldean and Sumerian texts, you can see the similarities and continuity of the story.

I look at that a different way. The stories are older than the oldest written Bible books, yes, but I'd say the other stories were borrowed or copied from the older oral tales, passed down, from which the Bible stories came. With very old tales, it's hard to definitely state who said what first. Oral traditions can be passed for generations. The similarities do show some common background, of course.

The Nephilim are often regarded as the reason for the flood according to Genesis but the Sumerian account is different so i wonder if this wasn't a political viewpoint being propulgated in the biblical narrative due to the bloodline ideas. Perhaps the Nephilim bloodlines are the impure bloodlines though this may not be true either. According to Sitchin's Sumerian interpretation, as well as the biblical account, the copulation between the Annunaki/angels and humans was frowned upon by the Annunaki leaders. It was the humans, though, who were to be destroyed along with their offspring by the flood which was a natural catastrophe caused by the close proximity of Nibiru. The Annunaki who intended for the destruction of mankind simply withdrew from the surface to orbit in order to avoid their own destruction. Enki chose to save his own kin from destruction and afterwards, the copulation between humans and Nephilim continued. Noah (in the Genesis account) is the hybrid son of Enki according to the Sumerian account. His name is different in the Sumerian, but he and his family were saved from the flood.

Interesting. So the idea in those stories is from the position of the non-humans?

It is my interpretation that the bloodline references point not to human purity, but the purity of the hybrid line. The stronger that bloodline, the more intelligent and more gifted the human was. They were the men of renown, the heroes of old. It is my personal belief that its possible that the Greek heroes may have been stories written from an oral record which predated known history with the truth of the legends coming from the time of the Nephilim. The gods and goddesses worshipped through the ages were flesh and blood beings, godlike to our ancestors due to their technological advancements which would have seemed miraculous to them.

There are of course other interpretations, but this is my personal understanding of the accounts. Many texts still exist that have not been translated or if translated, not released into the public domain. What these texts would reveal is anyone's guess.

I suspect something similar; that many of the "gods" and "demigods" were in fact the hybrids mentioned in the Bible. It makes a LOT of sense. I wonder, too, if concealing some information is one reason there are so many cases where archaeological finds are concealed.

I don't think that demons exist, mostly because the original meaning of demons has been twisted by the church in order to mean something different than originally intended. In the Greek it meant "replete with wisdom " but the church was intent on eradicating paganism and belief in the old gods, thus they created the idea of demons and devils and changed or created a narrative to fit this agenda. The church ruled by fear and bloodshed.

People still fear demons today, but most of this is ingrained through indoctrination of church mandates. Many of the so called possessions revolve around sexual deviance or interest. The real demons exist within the human psyche, rather than from an external source.

We'll have to agree to disagree there. Some cultures might have, likely did, worship them as gods, but that doesn't mean they were not evil. I have had too many experiences myself to doubt their intentions, and heard about many, many more from others.

The duality taught by the church comes from Zoroastrianism not Judaism. Judaism doesn't hold a belief in demons and devils in the same sense that Christianity does. Satan is an angel of God whose job is to act as the prosecuting attorney in the heavenly courts. He doesn't have power outside of what God provides him. In Isaiah it is specifically stated that God is both good and evil.

Christianity isn't true monotheism. It's a dualistic doctrine with the triune God on one side and the devil on the other.

Again, I disagree. The devil is a created being, not some equal-but-opposite to God, though he surely likes it when people make those claims. The entire reason for his fall was trying to be as God, after all.

Nothing like that in Isaiah.

These are just my understandings as i have learned and studied. Religion holds a special fascination for me and i do a lot of research into these beliefs. I believe that all religions hold key truths with a common thread. The stories held in common point to the truth but it is my belief that the truth can only be found by studying the relationship between the world religions and not relying on any one to provide the full truth. Jmo

Study is a good thing, as long as you are able to discern truth from lies. Much of both in this world.

Your crop circle theory is a possibility though i'm inclined to dismiss it out of hand. I will have to research it as i don't want to miss a potential explanation. Back in the 1500s (if i remember correctly) they did report crop circles but the intricate designs we have now weren't reported. These were likely caused by natural phenomenon. I don't believe that there are as many hoaxed circles as the media wants us to believe there are. Some sure, mostly used to discredit the real ones. This is another reason that i think there's a human element to it and the discrediting is done to prevent anyone from breaking the code. Of course, this is only one theory which may be completely wrong. I will research the natural explanation you mentioned, perhaps it is more viable than my own theory.

I wish I could locate some video on that program wherein the fellow discussed his theory. Very valid, i think, for the ones that are not hoaxed. Sorting out the real from the faked is, of course, a part of the challenge.

I wish i could meet such individuals! I've wanted to my whole life but as yet have had no contact with any UFOs, reptilians, etc. Only contact i had once was with a being not described by anyone else nor have i yet found pictures of what i saw anywhere online or in movies. It was the only real life experience i have ever had though i wonder if it wasn't accidental. If accidental, was certainly serendipitous timing!

Nothing like that for me, and not looking for it, either!!

top topics

join