It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Saif Gaddafi released.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:38 PM
link   
Having been held prisoner in the East of Libya for the past 6 years, and sentenced to death in abstencia in the West of the country, Saif has been released and is in an unknown location in Libya.

I find the timing interesting given the latest murderous attacks (I refuse to call them terrorists) in the UK, and in particular the Manchester attack where they very quickly apprehended the bombers father and brother in Libya, and where the bomber came from.

Also, many of the 'immigrants' into Europe have come from Libya. Saif's father Muammar Gaddafi had warned 2 years before his death at a UN conference that he was aware of moves to depose him and if this happened Europe would be flooded with dangerous people and that he stood as the wall that stopped them from flooding Europe.....he was right.

Have there been moves behind 'closed doors' to secure Saif's release in the hope of another take over and therefore a restriction on more people coming over to Europe? We must remember Saif gained his Phd at the London School of Economics and had been building many bridges in diplomatic arenas as heir apparent to his father.

Full report at the link
Saif Gadafi Released

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:36 PM
link   
a reply to: angelchemuel Thank you for posting this, I did not know, but UK MSM is only talking about the election so I guess the story is buried under that. Libya is a mess thanks to UK and US action, and for sure it created extra problems for all of us, I just feel sorry for the regular people on the ground there like you and me.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:53 PM
link   
Posted earlier here
www.abovetopsecret.com...

Please add further comments to the ongoing discussion in the above linked thread.
Thanks

**Thread Closed**

new topics

join