It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

A question for the Pro-Life crowd.

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 06:21 AM
link   
a reply to: yuppa

As to people having sex unprotected and are ir responsible..screw you. Its your own fault and you should pay for your mistake by at least birthing it to give it away. Some people need to learn the hard way.

are you more concerned about the unborn child, or are you just concerned about punishing the "irresponsible mother"?
a baby can either be a curse or a blessing, but IT CAN'T BE BOTH! so which is it in your eyes?

in my state there at least 100 children I think that is sitting in the foster care system waiting to be adopted. the mother's gave them away, or lost them because of their neglect, abuse, criminal behavior, inability to provide proper care, whatever... the state, well THEY WILL PAY YOU TO ADOPT THEM!!! but no, people would rather go outside of the country for their perfect little baby. adoption can only go so far.

and by the way over half of the women who aborted were on birth control...
and for every irresponsible women out there, there's an irresponsible man who fathered the child..

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 04:20 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

I see i wasnt clear enough when i used PEOPLE in the first sentence. I forgot to use it a second time and confused you it seems. People have morning after pills. they have IUDs,and condoms too. Or better yet each male upon reaching breedng age should go give samples of sperm to be stored for later use if they want to impregnant a woman and all be fixed,at no charge. Oh same for females. store eggs to use and then get fixed so they cant have them accidentally since people are to dam stupid to deal with their own dam problems like adults.

I care about all the children. Adoptions of over seas kids should be stopped because we have too many as it is here. Sorry if this seems mean but im just not in a mood for BS today..

<< 2  3  4   >>

join