It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Play Depicts Assassination of President Trump In Re-imagining Of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

That is very convenient isn't it? Which is why the arguing won't end anytime soon. They wave these subjective issues around as bait and we bite and start building walls between ourselves.

The wall Trump is building isn't a physical one, it's a mental and psychological one. He's building it using us as his workers, freely building walls between ourselves and others.

Psyop is written all over this administration in my opinion.
edit on 6/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:37 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I agree that they want us divided, but guess who is pushing for the division? I'll tell you this much - it isn't the President. Which should tell you something.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:38 PM
link   
Julius Caesar was betrayed by, and get's stabbed in the back by his best friend and confidant, Brutus, in the Senate at the behest of a conspiracy that included 60 Senators.

How could anyone construe Trump in such a position?

/sarcasm

edit on 11-6-2017 by windword because: sarcasm

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:39 PM
link   
a reply to: windword

Bannon.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:40 PM
link   

Konduits is right. It's a test to see if the public will accept assassinated Trump. It's not a stupid hysterical idea. Political murder has always been tested by live studio audiences.

Not ever

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:42 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

Building a wall is divisional, banning people from entering is divisional, his supporters constant blame game directed at the left is divisional. Trump is divisive and even goes out of his way to be such sometimes.

Liberals are just as guilty of buying into it, only in the other direction. They have had more than enough of their own contribution into the division alongside Trump and his supporters.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:43 PM
link   

originally posted by: RomeByFire
This has nothing to do with Trump.

Yes.

Clearly.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: SilverOwls

And I would bet that if Trump were assassinated some of his supporters would feel a sense of vindication which would mean they don't really care about Trump just their idea of what they think he is in my opinion.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:45 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

Perhaps. But, Trump's political assassination is well underway.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
a reply to: SilverOwls

And I would bet that if Trump were assassinated some of his supporters would feel a sense of vindication which would mean they don't really care about Trump just their idea of what they think he is in my opinion.

You have a twisted mind to think that. Perhaps you are projecting.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:48 PM
link   

Psyop is written all over this administration in my opinion.

**unintentional self deluded psyop**

- written all over your posts, unenlightened one.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:49 PM
link   
a reply to: Arnie123

So it's all going by the age old script? I thought so.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   

Well they sure do get in a lather over nothing. They go looking for it. Trump ain't all bad and he ain't the Messiah neither.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:51 PM
link   
a reply to: ColdWisdom

The fact that you are attacking me personally shows you have nothing against my idea nor anything constructive to add. I forgive you though.

I can just feel the contempt you feel for me with your wordplay on my screen name, hopefully one day you'll let go of that.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:53 PM
link   
Et tu, Hillary?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
Listen closely, I hear the shuffling of old papers.
Is it the "Smith Act" coming back to life ?

Buck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:54 PM
link   
LOL. This is nothing new. I love how you guys are triggered by this. It's ok. Your precious Orange Man will be ok.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

just a no talent theatre group using negative (controversial) press to sell tickets.

and i don't like any "art" that depicts harm to our president, whether the sitting president is republican or democrat.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

How dare you judge someone based on the color of their skin. Why are you so full of hate?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: Konduit
a reply to: Deaf Alien

How dare you judge someone based on the color of their skin. Why are you so full of hate?

Are you triggered Green Man?

new topics

top topics

<< 1    3  4 >>

join