It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

NYC Play Depicts Assassination of President Trump In Re-imagining Of Shakespeare's Julius Caesar

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   
NYC Play Appears to Depict Assassination of Trump

Trump meets bloody end with Shakespeare in the Park’s risqué ‘Julius Caesar’ reimagining

A New York City play appears to depict President Trump being brutally stabbed to death by women and minorities, Fox & Friends reported.

In this year's "Shakespeare in the Park" in Central Park, the protagonist looks very similar to the tall, blond businessman elected president in 2016.

Guy Benson said that while Trump is not named in the play, the fact that his wife is depicted with a "Slavic accent" and he is being stabbed by women and minorities gives it away.

"I'm sure that's not an accident," Benson said.

Liberal lunacy is reaching critical levels. It's not exactly news that many "famous" people on the left have been openly calling for the death of the POTUS, whether it's burning the White House down, blowing it up, or just beheading the President ISIS-style.

But if that wasn't enough to satiate your blood lust, just take a stroll with your sweetie down to Central Park's renown 'Shakespeare in the Park' and watch Trump get what he deserves as minorities stab the President to death in a diverse, fully inclusive blood orgy!

At this point it really makes me wonder; Are they just gauging the public's reaction to a Trump assassination?

edit on 11-6-2017 by Konduit because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
They are just being childish. It's tantrums like these that will guarantee Democrats lose more seats in the House and Senate in 2018. Don't forget, independents are the biggest voter block, accounting more about 40% of the voters. Democrats alienate independents. Bad strategy.
edit on 11-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:16 PM
link   
a reply to: Konduit

At this point it really makes me wonder; Are they just gauging the public's reaction to a Trump assassination?

This right here is a very good question to ask.

Those behind the media are masters at social engineering and they have legitimately been hyping up an assassination since before he was sworn in.

When one looks to other countries toppled by the deep state, it makes me wonder if we are witnessing similar tactics her on Americans, I mean why wouldn't they, if they were as threatened as they appear to be.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   
This pisses me off.

I go to plays, I enjoy them. I saw many here at the Majestic in San Antonio, Texas. If I saw this, guranteed I'll be on YouTube as the dude talking crap to an entire cast of folk.

Mmmmm, liberal lunacy has indeed gone far. All it takes is for one to stand up to this lunatics to shut them down. One against many, Kind of like our President and the liberal media an democrat obstructionist that oppose his every move.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:20 PM
link   
a reply to: elementalgrove

Thats a good point, but there are some seriously hardcore trump supporters out there too, literally shoulder to shoulder with libs.

The point is, I have faith in that any attempt would be thwarted at every moment. Yeah, a bit naive I know, but still I'll take that bet.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:21 PM
link   

They are only showing what so many on the left are wishing.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:24 PM
link   

Whatever you may or may not think of it, Shakespeare's plays are often moved to other eras and have other personalities or their facsimiles transposed over the written characters.

Its nothing new, no one is really being treated differently.

In fact, he should take it as a compliment. I'll bet even if he does cry foul, that inside he's kinda proud of it.

link   

The only way Trump is leaving office early is with a bullet to the head, so I wouldn't be surprised.

link   
Utterly pathetic liberals.
Hope the secret service have been informed.

link   
Does anybody remember "MacBird" (1968) which gave Lyndon Johnson the title role in a version of MacBeth? Apparently that had a long run in New York.
edit on 11-6-2017 by DISRAELI because: (no reason given)

+3 more 
link   
Though I suspect the depiction is capitalizing on the sentiment trapped within that particular bubble, with each depiction of assassination, the public grows more and more desensitized to the idea.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:26 PM
link   
They're really ramping up the whole persecution complex around Trump. If you think his supporters' resolve was deep before then this will make it that much deeper, as is the plan by those in power in my opinion.

Trump is the same puppet in a different costume. He's bending over backwards for the banking (appointing Goldman Sachs lackeys into his cabinet) and oil (selling weapons to SA, a known terrorist sympathizer) industries just like every other president that came before him, yet somehow he's "different".

Why do people think that he is different when he is making the same moves as past administrations? Because the media is constantly attacking him and making him out to be a victim in the eyes of his supporters which only deepens their devotion to him. They are making him look "different" because he is being attacked constantly by a blatantly biased media.

They're playing us like fiddles. This play will only add more fuel to the fire that's burning in America.
edit on 6/11/2017 by 3NL1GHT3N3D1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:27 PM
link   

Since nobody asked but was anything like this done to Obama? I'm spotting a certain pattern here and it concerns me.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:29 PM
link   
This has nothing to do with Trump.

Everything to do with people probjecting their victim complex.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

I'm sure most are aware of that, you could very well be right.

But what do you have to lose?

What's the alternative?

What do you suggest?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:30 PM
link   
Imagine the uproar if this show depicted a black guy stabbed to death by a bunch of white people.

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:31 PM
link   

I watched it earlier today - I just pretended it was Obama getting stabbed by the KKK and then imagined hysterical libtards out protecting the KKK's right to express alternative values.

See how #ed up it is if you change the skin color and political ideology of folks in that scenario and all of a sudden it's intolerant and bigoted?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   
"It's ART ..
It's just ART"

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:32 PM
link   

When will the liberal insanity end? This could be a practice run for the real thing. Let's pray to God this does not inspire a small group of minorities and women to kill the POTUS.

The Feds should be alerted if they weren't enemies of the WH.

3rd choice. It's a play who cares?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:33 PM
link   
a reply to: knowledgehunter0986

It's obvious. The only option is to stop buying into it and devoting so much mental energy into this charade.

This whole thing is a psyop, look at how divided we are, just like they want it.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join