It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump perfectly represents the values of Republicans

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:58 AM
link   
They remind me of the "good ol boys" I ran into when voting for Ron Paul at rallies and the Caucus . They had proclaimed Ron Paul supporters were no good Liberals. I'm guessing there's where our Libertarian leaning went, to that side, that these staunch Republicans represented.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:31 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite

You may not like Trump, that's fine, that's your prerogative. But to call him dumb only outs yourself as lacking critical thinking.

What a load of B.S.!

Trump is not only stupid beyond belief, he's also mentally unstable, he suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder, he's a pathological liar, he's vindictive and overwhelmingly narcissistic.

Yet, despite all of those flaws, he was indeed elected to serve as POTUS.

Any critical thinker would immediately ask themselves how the hell that happened and I assure you, the answer isn't "because Trump is smart."

If anything, the fact that he got elected says volumes about the mindset of his base and what is says about them isn't good.

Just because Trump is rich doesn't mean he's in any way smart, honest or even honorable.

IMO, that's the biggest single misconception his supporters have adopted without question or reservation.

Even to the point that they're willing to abandon all of their long proclaimed moral & ethical values to support him.

Trump will, without a doubt, go down in every history book worth reading, (ours and everyone else's) as the dumbest POTUS in the history of the world.

You can take that to the bank.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:15 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If Trump represents Republicans perfectly then Clinton represents Democrats perfectly, and I'm not sure which is worse.

The world isn't as black and white as some seem to think, there is plenty of gray area in-between as well. Not all Republicans are like Trump just like not all Democrats are like Hillary.

I'll make it simple for you then. Clinton was investigated by the FBI. Trump hasn't been.

Simple.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: Flatfish

You may not like Trump, that's fine, that's your prerogative. But to call him dumb only outs yourself as lacking critical thinking.

What a load of B.S.!

Trump is not only stupid beyond belief, he's also mentally unstable, he suffers from Attention Deficit Disorder, he's a pathological liar, he's vindictive and overwhelmingly narcissistic.

Any critical thinker would immediately ask themselves how the hell that happened and I assure you, the answer isn't "because Trump is smart."

If anything, the fact that he got elected says volumes about the mindset of his base and what is says about them isn't good.

Just because Trump is rich doesn't mean he's in any way smart, honest or even honorable.

IMO, that's the biggest single misconception his supporters have adopted without question or reservation.

Even to the point that they're willing to abandon all of their long proclaimed moral & ethical values to support him.

Trump will, without a doubt, go down in every history book worth reading, (ours and everyone else's) as the dumbest POTUS in the history of the world.

Yeah...you're just a hater. If Trump were black that would make you a racist.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:12 AM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

What a load of B.S.!

For starters, I don't hate Trump. If anything I pity him.

Secondly, Race has absolutely nothing to do with any of this and it's kinda weird that you would even resort to going down that road.

You said; "If he was black.....". How do you know I'm not black? Or Mexican? Or Muslim?

Anyone can be a racist, even Trump.

I didn't mention it before, but he's kinda sorta one of those too.

I mean I think he actually got sued by the govt. for violating the fair housing act by refusing to rent to blacks in 1973.

When defending Trump, you'd be wise to watch what negative attributes you bring to the table because more often than not, Trump embodies them.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

He's basically the dumbest most awful president in history. Which makes him the most perfect representative of the people who voted for him.

With the childish insults, and the obvious lies, the antiscience, the racism, bigotry, hatred, the fake patriotism and fake religious values

Sounds like you're the one with the childish insults full of bigotry and hatred.

Grow up kid.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SilentStigma

I'm saying Trump is a perfect representative for the values of Republicans.

You're actually seeing the truth. He pushes a ban-- like all republicans have wanted-- and you're seeing the unconstitutional nature of such a request. His wrongness is in perfect sync with the wrongness of those who voted for him.

He says we're backing out of the Paris climate agreement and the world wide backlash -- calling the move naive, selfish, stupid--- he is again perfectly representing Republicans.

In Trump's rejected ideas and failures, we see the failing perceptions of those who support him.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   

You're actually seeing the truth. He pushes a ban-- like all republicans have wanted-- and you're seeing the unconstitutional nature of such a request. His wrongness is in perfect sync with the wrongness of those who voted for him.

He says we're backing out of the Paris climate agreement and the world wide backlash -- calling the move naive, selfish, stupid--- he is again perfectly representing Republicans.

In Trump's rejected ideas and failures, we see the failing perceptions of those who support him.

Then why are the Republicans distancing themselves from Trump?

He can't even put together a proper WH staff or cabinet. He keeps firing everyone...

www.nytimes.com...

www.rawstory.com...
edit on 12-6-2017 by olaru12 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:08 PM
link   
Waaaaaaah Trump is dumb and stupid blah blah blah.

I love it, keep threads like this coming.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:12 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Look! It's another version of this thread:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

Then why are the Republican distancing themselves from Trump?

www.nytimes.com...

www.rawstory.com...

They're afraid to come out of the closet. Just like the election they say 'no, no, we cant say that' but they support it. They are afraid to call a ban a ban. Afraid to call torture for what it is. Afraid to openly call climate change a hoax-- instead they squirm and say more debate is needed. But we all know what they want, and what Republican voters want-- and Trump admits it all bluntly.

And the result is total failure and rejection by the world.

Honest unapologetic 'Republican' truth is revealed (they don't want to be too PC anymore, remember) and the result is total rejection and disgust by the whole world.
edit on 12-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:22 PM
link   

Honest unapologetic 'Republican' truth is revealed (they don't want to be too PC anymore, remember) and the result is total rejection and disgust by the whole world.

However....

Even around the beltway, Republicans are openly mocking Trump for his tweets and obvious silly lies.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:29 PM
link   

originally posted by: ketsuko

Yes, again this message... Hmmm.... There may be something to it...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

However....

Even around the beltway, Republicans are openly mocking Trump for his tweets and obvious silly lies.

Even if Republicans abandon ship-- they championed it, they got on that ship- they set course despite all the warnings, they nominated, elected and declared the ship seaworthy-- so whatever happens-- this is their truest truth playing out.

Republicans have unfiltered representation. Trump is their truest self exposed and that can be uncomfortable.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: WeAreAWAKE

What a load of B.S.!

For starters, I don't hate Trump. If anything I pity him.

Secondly, Race has absolutely nothing to do with any of this and it's kinda weird that you would even resort to going down that road.

You said; "If he was black.....". How do you know I'm not black? Or Mexican? Or Muslim?

Anyone can be a racist, even Trump.

I didn't mention it before, but he's kinda sorta one of those too.

I mean I think he actually got sued by the govt. for violating the fair housing act by refusing to rent to blacks in 1973.

When defending Trump, you'd be wise to watch what negative attributes you bring to the table because more often than not, Trump embodies them.

I have decided to give you the honor of my response

First and the most obvious...Trump is not a hater, racist, etc. He is a realist. When you are being attacked by only "Green People" you tend to understand that the "Green People" need to be vetted. That isn't racism. Racism is the false belief that one race is superior to another. Look it up.

When Radical Muslims are the ONLY enemy cutting off heads, murdering civilians, etc...it is stupidity to be frisking the white grandmother before she gets on a plane. You vet or halt until you can vet the Muslims or those from Radical Muslim countries.

Don't be stupid! You know better.

You don't have to like Trump...you are even welcome to hate Trump (as you probably do). But when you take that hate from personal to looking for a gremlin in every word, every action, every legislation...you become a lemming of the Maxine Water's crowd. That is your choice. Are you that stupid, single-minded, hateful, racist and bigoted as her? If so...don't waste your time responding.

Otherwise...understand that WE elected Trump to execute what he promised. THAT IS WHAT AMERICA WANTS! That is why we elected him. Your Obama screwed us out of 20 Trillion Dollars in debt, apologized for our actions that we weren't sorry for...raped the black community...fooled the gay community and now still tries to take a legally and elected leader from doing what we elected him to do.

Don't be an ass and bother arguing...you know your side is wrong, liars and rumor-mongers. Maybe...just maybe... see what America looks like instead of trying to FUNDAMENTALLY CHANGING HER!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   

What? A clearly constant and desperate need for people on the left to feel morally superior? I would agree with that, yes. It's like a bunch of children playing cooties on the playground.

But if it makes you feel better, have at.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:13 PM
link   
All this "OP", "validates" is, that "Republicans" are the new "queers" of social "thinking/thought". .. Makes me happy! I have a rifle to clean. I'll get right on that! Nah, I'll just take his/hers/...its. What a bunch of BS! OP needs to lay off, the Starbucks!

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:27 PM
link   
The identity politics is strong with this one...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:43 PM
link   

What? A clearly constant and desperate need for people on the left to feel morally superior? I would agree with that, yes. It's like a bunch of children playing cooties on the playground.

But if it makes you feel better, have at.

It's not a need to be morally superior... it just effortlessly works out that way... if one person wants to target based on race religion, etc or wants to build walls and cheers for deportation or even torture... Don't know what to tell you...

Having any heart at all, any appreciation for goodness or empathy becomes instantly morally superior.
edit on 12-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:03 PM
link   
Oh my God!

Trump's cabinet meeting turns into a bizarre episode

www.cnn.com...

First, he reviewed the various alleged successes of his first 143 days and made this remarkable claim: "Never has there been a president....with few exceptions...who's passed more legislation, who's done more things than I have."

Once Trump finished touting his administration's accomplishments, he turned to several of his newly-minted Cabinet secretaries like Agriculture Secretary Sonny Perdue. Each of those Cabinet secretaries lavished praise on Trump, which he accepted without comment but with a broad smile.

At first, I thought Trump was just going to have the new members of the Cabinet spend a few minutes praising him. NOPE! It soon became clear that Trump planned to have every Cabinet member speak. And when I say "speak" what I really mean is "praise Trump for his accomplishments, his foresight, his just being awesome."
You think I am exaggerating. I am not. Here's what White House Chief of Staff Reince Priebus said about Trump: "We thank you for the opportunity and blessing to serve your agenda."

He clearly meeting, which should have turned into an intervention and the internment of Trump in a nut house!

Extreme Narcissism and delusional paranoia are serious mental diseases…

If this wasn’t so serious( a nut job as a president) then it would be laughable. But this guy has the nuclear button near him daily.

God Help Us

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6 >>

join