It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump perfectly represents the values of Republicans

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:47 PM
link   
a reply to: DBCowboy

Gov. Mansions? Check. State Houses? Check. Senate Majority? Check. HoR Majority? Check.

Indeed, clear evidence.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

Everyone lies. I don't need Comey telling people Trump is a liar. Fact is, Comey has also lied in his life. He's a liar too.

The lie that Comey said that Trump made was suggesting the FBI was in turmoil with poor leadership. This sounds like an opinion more than anything else...well at least the "poor leadership" part was factual.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:02 PM
link   
a reply to: seagull

That was the point.

Trump tapped into the inner a-hole of a lot of people. Enough to win all those spots for the repubs. At least that is what I got from the OP.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
There was a scientific study in a National Geographics magazine I read yesterday that says everyone lies. As for Trump lying, I'm sure he does from time to time. But so far no one can provide a specific example of Trump having told a lie.

You're kidding right?

Trump is probably the most well documented liar in world history.

How about when he tried to get us to believe he had the biggest inauguration crowd in U.S. history and that aerial photography is just a tool used by fake news to make it seem otherwise?

Has Mexico paid one cent towards your big beautiful southern border wall?

Or how about when, (prior to election) Trump said the unemployment numbers were fake and actually as high as 42% and then later, (after he's been elected) when the rate continues to fall and he's busy trying to take credit for it, he says that even though those statistics were fake when he was campaigning, somehow they're real now?

Can't have it both ways!

Trump can't open his mouth without lying and spiritualzombie hit the nail on the head with his/her OP.

Trump is the living embodiment of everything mainstream republicans always wanted to be, they were just afraid to say those things and act that way in public until Trump made them believe it was all right to do so and now, they're downright proud of it.

It's a pathetic peek at what the bottom of the human decency barrel looks like.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Flatfish because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That was the point.

Trump tapped into the inner a-hole of a lot of people. Enough to win all those spots for the repubs. At least that is what I got from the OP.

His approval rating as of today, weighs in at 34% so I'm optimistic that at some point, the country's higher self will kick in and lift us from this sewer of demise in which we currently wallow.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:42 PM
link   
a reply to: Flatfish

yup, I heard an author today that wrote a book on trump say that in one trial where trump gave a deposition, he was forced to come into court due to research which showed that there were over 30 lies he put in that court document. when he actually did testify, proof was provided to the court where it showed he did lie....he lost the lawsuit

the book is...trumpnation, the art of being the Donald....by Tim Obrien....
www.slate.com...

it gives details

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:49 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I saw that too. I also heard a Canadian leader this morning thanking the U.S. for all we have meant to them in the past, for leading the way, providing stability, and for all the wonderful things we have done for the world.

The speech then moved to Canadians, telling them they will now need to lead, and other nations will too, implying the U.S. is no longer in a position to set world standards. The "United States" was spoken in past tense. It's true, and made me a little queasy. Change is not always a good thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:21 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie
A lot ofpeople have said Trump is not a true Republican-- even his own party attempted to reject him. But the truth is, Trump seems to actually be the most accurate representative of a modern day Republican.

You should be careful of what you ask for, or rather propound, Trump himself has identified he as being more in line with Democrats a while back..that kind of figures, NWO, Globalisation, him knocking around the world and building up a fortune in enterprise. The only thing that changed him might just be that his enterprises turned out to be something of a disaster, which left him in the ignominious position of having to stick his name on this and that to make the bankers who were about to kick him out of Trump House, happy..sort of. No, Trump only belongs to the Trump party, and being Pressy for a while is just to consolidate a debt exit to those he is really beholding to. In the meantime he can talk ballyhoo till the cows come home!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:26 PM
link   
Yawn.

Alcohol.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:34 PM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:39 PM
link   

originally posted by: Black_Fox

And you are a man-child's play thing.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:41 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

A lot ofpeople have said Trump is not a true Republican-- even his own party attempted to reject him. But the truth is, Trump seems to actually be the most accurate representative of a modern day Republican.

You should be careful of what you ask for, or rather propound, Trump himself has identified he as being more in line with Democrats a while back..that kind of figures, NWO, Globalisation, him knocking around the world and building up a fortune in enterprise. The only thing that changed him might just be that his enterprises turned out to be something of a disaster, which left him in the ignominious position of having to stick his name on this and that to make the bankers who were about to kick him out of Trump House, happy..sort of. No, Trump only belongs to the Trump party, and being Pressy for a while is just to consolidate a debt exit to those he is really beholding to. In the meantime he can talk ballyhoo till the cows come home!

Trump is too dumb for democrats and way too awful in all respects. He's perfect though for republicans. The most perfect embodiment--- as if he was molded entirely from 16 years of right wing misinformation.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   

originally posted by: daskakik

That was the point.

Very well said!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: jimmyx

originally posted by: RickinVa
If Clinton had been elected, she'd be lying to you all the time too.

It would be tough to tell you would be the biggest liar,,,, you know landing under sniper fire and all.

That being said:

You know how to tell when a politician is lying?

When they open their mouth.....that's both dems and repubs.

great....you know, for having an avatar like yours, people would think you would care about if trump is lying about his Russian connections or at least be concerned that they hacked our election.....but, Hillary telling others she was under sniper fire, is the moral equivalency......

How do you know if I care about Trump is lying?

Assume much these days?

I prefer to let the senate and FBI do their job before arriving at a conclusion.

You might want to look at the signature at the bottom of my posts before assuming much else.
edit on R002017-06-11T20:00:38-05:00k006Vpm by RickinVa because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:20 PM
link   

originally posted by: smurfy

Trump is too dumb for democrats and way too awful in all respects. He's perfect though for republicans. The most perfect embodiment--- as if he was molded entirely from 16 years of right wing misinformation.

Forget the politics, Trump is just doolally.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   
The real deal on Trump is that he is a black psychological operation to get the public so incensed that the rejected neocons and certain Mainstream media are again---right---in the eyes of the vast public….

The idea is simple: to get Trump to smell up politics so much that he public will yearn for the moronic sinister evildoers who started the world destroying war in Iraq and ran the country into the ground under George W. Bush.

Just observe the talking heads and see the many neocons on MSNBC and CNN talking how horrible Trump is. Also on the web, you have similar voices that under Obama had to run and hide…

The operation on the news to control this show is run by a person named Jeremy Bash, an ex-Chief of staff of the CIA and Defense department and whose wife is a main contributor on CNN.

The plan is to have Trump smell up the place for probably three years and after that Trump will be disposed of one way or the other, impeached, resignation or something else....Right before the 2020 election for president so the neocons can have a go at power again.

Writing stuff like this, I have to get my Hide my Ip app going again!

edit on 11-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2017 by Willtell because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:22 PM
link   

I read the first paragraph in your post then I gave a star, however I couldn't take it back as I kept reading.

Yeah he is the best Republican President since Reagan and I look forward to voting for him again in 2020.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:26 PM
link   

originally posted by: xstealth

I read the first paragraph in your post then I gave a star, however I couldn't take it back as I kept reading.

Yeah he is the best Republican President since Reagan and I look forward to voting for him again in 2020.

I gave you a star since you couldn't take back the one you gave me.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:30 PM
link   

originally posted by: Willtell
Indeed a Republican politician exists for one reason and one reason only, to help protect the money of the rich and powerful.

They have no other reason for even being in politics! They do their job well; that’s why the country often reaches to the pit of destruction, because of Republicans disdain fro anything save the rich and powerful.

Trump is a con man who is about getting the most out of the presidency for his family and friends.

His real Motto is

MAKE TRUMP MORE MONEY AGAIN

Hillary Clinton was given 1 billion dollars to campaign with, do you honestly think anyone can be given that much money and not have to pay them back? Not have to protect the rich and powerful?

So only Republicans do it?

Liberals have really go to take two steps back and ask themselves how much of what they know is nothing but pure propaganda.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:32 PM
link   
a reply to: xstealth

Good point. In America there is no free money. In America there is no free lunch. Hillary got billions in the 2016 election and failed. She will have to run again in 2020.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join