It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Trump perfectly represents the values of Republicans

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+43 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:42 AM
link   
A lot ofpeople have said Trump is not a true Republican-- even his own party attempted to reject him. But the truth is, Trump seems to actually be the most accurate representative of a modern day Republican.

Most republican politicians support a Muslim ban but they would never call it that... they would opt for "travel restrictions". Republicans would support torture but they hide behind terms like enhanced interrogation.

But Trump... he's just slime and will say whatever repugnant thing he feels like. He'll demean every U.S. institution that utters any disagreement with him. He wants the bans and the torture. He's so much into fake news that he even spreads it himself.

He's basically the dumbest most awful president in history. Which makes him the most perfect representative of the people who voted for him.

With the childish insults, and the obvious lies, the antiscience, the racism, bigotry, hatred, the fake patriotism and fake religious values... but again that love of fake news and rejection of all that is good-- that total unapologetic mean spirited-ness... that giddy trolling...

He is the most honest representation of the Republican id.

He completely and forcefully sodomized the Republican party-- and in the aftermath told them they wanted it, they needed it, and now, sure enough, they take whatever lies and dishonesty he gives them. They drink it all with a big smile.

Congrats, Republicans. You truly found who you really are.

edit on 11-6-2017 by spiritualzombie because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:50 AM
link   
Nancy Pelosi said Republican voters are just mammals.

Mammals that voted.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

All I'm saying is for anyone who drank the last 16 years of FOX News/Right -wing Kool-Aid you could not find a better embodiment of money, greed, racism, bigotry, xenophobia, anti-science, hate, overall alignment to fake news, and a total 'who cares" attitude toward all that is good, than Trump. He's that highest peak or lowest valley depending on your point of view.

He is pure Republican id.

+17 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:54 AM
link   
Life is what you make it.

And by your tone, it sounds like you are miserable.

Good luck with that spiritual zombie.

I am headed to the beach now.

edit on 6 by Mandroid7 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
If Trump represents Republicans perfectly then Clinton represents Democrats perfectly, and I'm not sure which is worse.

The world isn't as black and white as some seem to think, there is plenty of gray area in-between as well. Not all Republicans are like Trump just like not all Democrats are like Hillary.

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:55 AM
link   
Yes, lots of people will find ideological stances that differ from theirs evil...until they grow up and start reflecting on how different perspectives doesn't mean right and wrong.

I checked your posting history and it seems you are 100% enraged mode for the Don. I get it, everyone wants a religion, but consider this. How much mindspace does Trump occupy of your mind rent free? Have you considered that by oversaturation of hatred on every single move, word, etc might be a bit unhealthy? You live Trump, you are his biggest supporter at this point.

This exact thread could have went towards discussing a ancient civilization..maybe even cleverly discussing a civilization that died from values you dislike, such as xenophobia or the like...or you could have made a thread about Venus and how it went from a lush, potentially life holding planet to a red hot planet due to global warming (true story) and how earth now is potentially starting to mirror that behavior...getting people to focus on a issue instead of just...well, spreading more hate in the world.

I get it though

Its sunday

We need church I guess.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:58 AM
link   
a reply to: spiritualzombie

Spiritual zombie indeed.

"The whole planet is made up of Democrats (the awesome ones) and Republicans (the Jews) only"
edit on 11-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Enjoy the beach. I felt Trump deserved a defense. Too many said in the beginning he was not a true Republican. But he is. He is the most Republican and a perfect represenattive of all who voted for him.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
First of all the Republicans I know are not at all like Trump. Trump actually acts more like a Democrat. I don't know what you are trying to say OP, but evidently you don't know many normal Republicans. The whole Democrat/Republican issue is just another way of separating the people, to stir up controversy between people of all income levels. Republicans have always tended to try to create jobs and try to gain respect in the community as a provider, Democrats have tried to get rich quicker and will step on more toes to make themselves look better. So Trump acts more like a Democrat. Now when you go and add liberal and conservative into the issue, that has nothing to do with party lines.

Now those are general statements, not all Republicans and Democrats fit that profile, that actually applies more to the top end of the upper Middle class and above. When you get down to the sheep or Marks, the rest of the population, beliefs are all over the place. I myself was a sheep, now I have evolved to a mouse.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:00 PM
link   
Power is earned, not given. If Muslims wish to come to America, they must earn that. They must demonstrate the contributions they can make to America. If they cannot, then why should they? They didn't conquer America from the natives. The white Europeans did.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

You my friend perfectly represents somebody that watches too much CNN.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
Power is earned, not given. If Muslims wish to come to America, they must earn that. They must demonstrate the contributions they can make to America. If they cannot, then why should they? They didn't conquer America from the natives. The white Europeans did.

dumbest.argument.ever

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:04 PM
link   

Proud to be a Trump Fan.

I'm Independent so...

Seven in a half more years.

How will you survive ?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:05 PM
link   

The hypocrisy is seething.

I'm sure you won't ever realize it however.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
If Trump represents Republicans perfectly then Clinton represents Democrats perfectly, and I'm not sure which is worse.

The world isn't as black and white as some seem to think, there is plenty of gray area in-between as well. Not all Republicans are like Trump just like not all Democrats are like Hillary.

Nahh Sanders was a better representative of democratic voters. Kindness, equality, and free stuff. But even he was just a politician.

Trump is republican id. The rep of their deepest darkest thoughts and most selfish ideals. Trump is the nasty stuff Republicans could never admit. Trump helped Republicans come out of the closet and now they all lie with a smile and gleefullyspread fake news because they're now represented by their deepest most true indignities.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:07 PM
link   

If you want to see nasty you can go to Syria or Iraq and see how many people get killed there every day. Americans are spoiled by peace and prosperity. They don't know what nasty is. They need to be in nasty to experience it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   

originally posted by: knowledgehunter0986

You my friend perfectly represents somebody that watches too much CNN.

Sorry I don't have cable. And I don't watch CNN. I do have open eyes and able to comprehend observable reality.

When the news of the day is a FBI Director calling the president a liar, you won't find me in an alternate reality starting threads about Hillary or Obama.

Guys, I'm giving you a compliment. You found your truest representative. Congrats

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:10 PM
link   
This is all a cartoon you dimwits have mistaken for reality.

Stop wasting so much time on it.

The reality is you are hoping someone you elect actually gives am F about anyone but themselves.

They don't, and you all are naive.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: spiritualzombie

originally posted by: Mandroid7

Enjoy the beach. I felt Trump deserved a defense. Too many said in the beginning he was not a true Republican. But he is. He is the most Republican and a perfect represenattive of all who voted for him.

OK, I will let you live if you are supporting Trump, the sarcasm flew past me, I thought it was a 500 th trumpwhinefest.

You are invited to the beach now, just leave the politics at home and bring some margaritas

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:12 PM
link   

Everyone lies. I don't need Comey telling people Trump is a liar. Fact is, Comey has also lied in his life. He's a liar too.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join