It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Amid growing controversy, Sessions abruptly cancels public testimony

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: OccamsRazor04
a reply to: Liquesence

He's still testifying. Fake News.

Yeah, he is. I posted that two posts above yours. Tell me how the fact he's testifying tomorrow is fake news, or the fact that he is no longer testifying before the appropriation committee is fake news?

Both are true.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:16 PM
link   

the idea is to create the impression sessions won't testify at all due to him hiding things and it looking bad for trump. That is fake news, not happening.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:12 PM
link   

the idea is to create the impression sessions won't testify at all due to him hiding things and it looking bad for trump. That is fake news, not happening.

No one is making that claim, and hasn't. Youre simply forwarding the "FAKE NEWS" agenda when it suits you to say it, even if for no reason.

It's clear that both statements are true that Jeff Sessions IS testifying tomorrow and that Jeff Sessions will no longer be addressing the Appropriations Committee.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:59 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence
Welp, Session will testify publicly, it appears, Tuesday at 2:30.

Attorney General Jeff Sessions will appear before the Senate Intelligence Committee for an open hearing Tuesday, the committee announced Monday.

Sessions requested that the hearing be public, a Justice Department spokesperson said in a statement Monday.

"The Attorney General has requested that this hearing be public. He believes it is important for the American people to hear the truth directly from him and looks forward to answering the committee's questions tomorrow," the statement read.

This should be interesting.

Link

America's #1 domestic-based terrorist organization says that Jeff Session's public testimony Tuesday afternoon is a GREAT IDEA. Since CNN thinks it's great, it's probably not.

" Attorney General Jeff Sessions stunned the political world over the weekend by making clear he wanted to testify in front of the Senate Intelligence Committee in its investigation into Russia's meddling in the 2016 election. Today he delivered another stunner: He wants that Tuesday hearing to be public! Jeff Sessions is testifying publicly about Russia. That's very smart."

Full Story: www.cnn.com...

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:26 AM
link   
nvm
edit on 13-6-2017 by Krazysh0t because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:48 AM
link   
a reply to: OccamsRazor04

Well it's not anything at all until he actually testifies.
Lol

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

It was Sessions idea.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xcathdra

Oh my that organization sounds just terrible.
What is wrong with people ?
Reaching out to help others and working to improve things for someone you're not even related to? Disgusting. I hope this trend doesn't catch on...

:

edit on 6132017 by Sillyolme because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:05 AM
link   

originally posted by: olaru12

originally posted by: Arnie123
Wow, thanks. Ya'll destroyed the OPs narrative before I got a piece of that action. Gawd.

OP, why do you put, "uh oh" as if to elicit some reaction? Is this a platform for discussion? Or a platform for directed partisan bias hit pieces? You only serve to slander the credibility of ATS.

Get with the program, we have, why.can't.you?

Mod wanna be, eh? I'll express my views on this forum however I see fit. Your transparent feeble attempt at censorship will not affect me in the least.

In fact, get ready, I have plenty more anti "news" from the Trump worship up my sleeve. At least we still have freedom of speech until the alt right shuts it down.

Keep up the necessary good work. You're doing great.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:08 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

Sessions wants the public to hear it from his own mouth instead of having his words twisted.
Of course the MSM will twist his words no matter what, but at least we have the facts to decide for ourselves.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   
So, Sessions is testifying in public.

Is there no end to the fake news that liberals will push on to people?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: alphabetaone

No one is making that claim, and hasn't. Youre simply forwarding the "FAKE NEWS" agenda when it suits you to say it, even if for no reason.

It's clear that both statements are true that Jeff Sessions IS testifying tomorrow and that Jeff Sessions will no longer be addressing the Appropriations Committee.

Nope. This was precisely the kind of fake news that liberal media has been foisting upon the public. How you can even attempt to defend the article is mind boggling.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:44 AM
link   
a reply to: carewemust

America's #1 domestic-based terrorist organization says that Jeff Session's public testimony Tuesday afternoon is a GREAT IDEA. Since CNN thinks it's great, it's probably not.

So, without even considering why him publicly testifying might be a good thing, you immediately and unhesitatingly take an opposite position simply because CNN says it's a good thing?

That's shamefully, intellectually dishonest.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: alphabetaone

Nope. This was precisely the kind of fake news that liberal media has been foisting upon the public. How you can even attempt to defend the article is mind boggling.

I'm not. I'm defending the person on ATS' response.

You seem to forget, conveniently, that liberal media is not the only one spouting out fake news (which to me is a ridiculously stupid description in the first place).

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:08 AM
link   
Is someone going to start a thread at 2:30 so that we get a play by play as it happens?
I may not be able to watch it until later.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: BlueAjah
Is someone going to start a thread at 2:30 so that we get a play by play as it happens?
I may not be able to watch it until later.

"A" thread? haha if I were a betting man, I would bet that the mods would have a hard time keeping up with the duplicates.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 10:01 AM
link   
Very fake and very phoney news. Bloody hilarious.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 11:16 AM
link   

originally posted by: LesMisanthrope
Very fake and very phoney news. Bloody hilarious.

The original premise of this thread may have been a little off, but the fact that AG Sessions testimony yesterday was devastatingly damaging and incomplete is not either fake or phoney news.

Witnessing things happening like today's shooting in Virginia is exactly what this militant partisan divide ends up with. People taking matters into their own hands because they feel as though there is no other outlet (stupidly) and watching as a President seems to break laws with complete impunity...I guess they figure if he can do it, so can they. Great role model.

top topics

<< 2  3  4   >>

join