It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Kayla Brown being rescued from storage container

page: 1
<<   2 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:10 AM
link   
Todd Kohlhepp killed 8 people all together, but he left Kayla alive because she was nice apparently. This video shows police rescuing Kayla after the arrest of Todd.

Todd got out of a death sentence because he admitted to all his murders and led police to their bodies in a plea deal.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   
On the other board are constantly complaining that they can not get a girlfriend... this is why.
Women know who the secret misigynists are and give them a wide berth.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:29 AM
link   
a reply to: VforVendettea

Huh? Anyone complaining about getting a girlfriend either need to lower their standards or get off the internet. I don't think it has to do with women avoiding guys, unless they're way out of someone's league.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:31 AM
link   
a reply to: Crumbles

Can you provide some more info OP? I'm out of the loop on
this one bigtime.
edit on Ram61117v32201700000031 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:32 AM
link   
a reply to: randyvs

Sure give me a minute

Todd Christopher Kohlhepp boasted online about his business savvy and his love of label makers. But now investigators are painting a far more sinister picture of the 45-year-old South Carolina real estate agent.

He's accused of kidnapping a woman and holding her captive for two months. He's facing at least four counts of murder afterhe allegedly confessed to a 2003 massacre at a motorcycle shop. And authorities say they've found at least two bodies on a 100-acre farm he owns.

Details of those cases are still emerging, and Kohlhepp hasn't entered pleas in court. But records and online posts give us a window into his past.

1. He's already served prison time for kidnapping

Kohlhepp was a teenager living in Tempe, Arizona, when he was accused of holding a 14-year-old girl at gunpoint and sexually assaulting her.

Originally, he was charged with kidnapping, sexual assault and committing a dangerous crime against children. The other charges were dropped after he pleaded guilty to kidnapping and was sentenced to 15 years in prison, according to court records obtained by CNN affiliates KPHO and KTVK.

That 1987 case landed Kohlhepp on thesex offender registry in South Carolina.

2. Judge called him 'behaviorally and emotionally dangerous'

In 1987, Maricopa (Arizona) County Judge C. Kimball Rose ordered that Kohlhepp's case should be transferred out of the juvenile system because his offenses had been committed "in an aggressive, violent, obviously premeditated and willful manner," according to the court documents.

"At less than the age of 9, this juvenile was impulsive, explosive, and preoccupied with sexual content. He has not changed. He has been unabatedly aggressive to others and destructive of property since nursery school," the judge's ruling said. "He destroys his own clothing, personal possessions and pets apparently on whim and caprice. Approximately six years of intervention in fifteen years of life have resulted in abysmal failure. Twenty-five months of the most intensive and expensive professional intervention, short of God's, will provide no protection for the public and no rehabilitation of this juvenile by any services or facilities presently available to the Juvenile Court."

3. Solicitor: He shot guns on property

Court proceedings and online records reveal several details about Kohlhepp's farm in rural Woodruff, South Carolina, where authorities say they've found the remains of two people and rescued 30-year-old kidnapping victim Kala Brown.

Kohlhepp -- who is 5-foot-11 and weighs about 300 pounds -- had numerous guns on the property, officials said.

Barry Barnette, a 7th Judicial Circuit solicitor, told a judge at Kohlhepp's arraignment that the suspect appeared to have been target shooting on the land he owns.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Crumbles because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: VforVendettea
On the other board are constantly complaining that they can not get a girlfriend... this is why.
Women know who the secret misigynists are and give them a wide berth.

What does the victim of a serial killer have to do with whatever point you are trying to make?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:36 AM
link   
a reply to: opethPA

That's what I was thinking.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:57 AM
link   

Thank you OP!

To ponder your point.
How in the hell was this ass a hola freak allowed to see daylight after
being judged dangerous in the first place? Not to mention being
financially enabled by a well paying slice of society?

Dramatic rescue for sure

edit on Rpm61117v16201700000059 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   
in case some might be interested...

www.cbsnews.com...

the thread caught my attention because I like keeping track of the farsight project and it kind of reminded me of one of the predictions for this month...

it's the first one shown, about three minutes in and isn't really an exact match but makes me wonder....and it would be nice if she was viewing an event that has already happened and had a happy ending and is only in the news now because of the release of more information about it...
edit on 11-6-2017 by dawnstar because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
This happened about a year ago, but the video wasnt released until now.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:15 PM
link   
a reply to: dawnstar

Caught my attention because I have an elevated interest in all
missing persons cases. Everything from missing 411 to amber alerts.

In my view the taking of a human being against their will is the same
as taking their life.

!st offense, federal, death penalty, no exceptions.
edit on Rpm61117v17201700000057 by randyvs because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

So you are trying to make events that occured in the years up to and including 2003 or the past fit into remote viewing predictions for June of 2017?
edit on 11-6-2017 by opethPA because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:18 PM
link   

the guy should have at least got life in prison... considering the kidnapping seems to be the least of his crimes...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: dawnstar

the guy should have at least got life in prison... considering the kidnapping seems to be the least of his crimes...

100% agree or what is more than 100%

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:22 PM
link   
a reply to: opethPA
I'm hoping?? the other hope I have would be that it was a complete miss.
but I think if my memory is serving me right it wouldn't be the first time that farsight has attributed something that happened previously but has popped up in the news again for some reason to one of their remote viewing sightings, since the main thing is just that it's a story in the news.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: randyvs

Caught my attention because I have an elevated interest in all
missing persons cases. Everything from missing 411 to amber alerts.

In my view the taking of a human being against their will is the same
as taking their life.

!st offense, federal, death penalty, no exceptions.

Problem with that idea is that if someone abducts someone out of ??? reasons, the idea that it will be a death penalty will likely make the person just kill that person instead of letting them go / telling cops where to find the person.

This is why such sentences must be used very sparingly..because if everything becomes death penalty, then every crime will end up in someone dying to keep them from talking.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:00 PM
link   
a reply to: SaturnFX

The problem is he did kill 8 other people. He got out of the death penalty because he led investigators to bodies of previous people he murdered. Plus admitted to killing everyone in s motorcycle shop because they made fun of him for not being able to ride.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:08 PM
link   

originally posted by: Crumbles

The problem is he did kill 8 other people. He got out of the death penalty because he led investigators to bodies of previous people he murdered. Plus admitted to killing everyone in s motorcycle shop because they made fun of him for not being able to ride.

Right, yeah, I was discussing just the kidnapping = death penalty remark.

The guys a piece of work.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:14 PM
link   
That video made me sad. UK authorities would not have released the images. It seems sad that US authorities show vulnerable people who are victims of psychos. I think it should not have been released. I wish I hadn't clicked on it now.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:47 PM
link   

This is why such sentences must be used very sparingly..because if everything becomes death penalty, then every crime will end up in someone dying to keep them from talking.

It's a good point. I'm not to sure how viable it might be on
average. I might argue that the persentage of people willing to
go that far are mostly inconsiderate of all penalty factors influencing
any life or death decisions by then.

new topics

top topics

<<   2 >>

join