It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should anyone believe Comey about Russia influence election

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:12 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Frankly, I don't believe much of anything said publicly by officials of the FBI, the CIA, the NIA, the NSA, etc.

There's actually no real reason to do so, unless of course their statements fit the narrative of some conspiracy theory which is precisely what Russiagate is.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:36 PM
link   

I think the point that you are missing is that IF it is found that team twitter (aka team trump) was colluding with the Russians, no matter the outcome, that is tantamount to treasonous behavior.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: kelbtalfenek

If there is evidence Trump colluded with Russia, then Trump would be impeached and ousted from office. I would fully support that. So far there is no more evidence of Trump colluded with Russia than Obama colluded with Kenya.
edit on 11-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: Snarl

originally posted by: intrptr
Most people don't realize the staged theatre is an act , to distract away from and cover for whats really going on in the world.

And what would that be?

The only thing (I see) that's truly being kept from the forefront of your "everyday average ordinary citizen's" world-view ... is the strategic deployment of pipelines all over the place.

Another is the outright bombing directly of Syrian military assets now. No more pretend 'war on terror'.

Edit: I just returned from a day away, the new threads page is rife with Trump drama-rama.

Meh

edit on 12-6-2017 by intrptr because: edit

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

If there is evidence Trump colluded with Russia, then Trump would be impeached and ousted from office. I would fully support that. So far there is no more evidence of Trump colluded with Russia than Obama colluded with Kenya.

There is more than enough circumstantial evidence to proceed with an investigation at the congressional level. I am pretty sure that Obama's staff didn't lie under oath about having contact with Kenyan officials, when and if they were even asked. And no investigation of any Obama/Kenya collusion was ever initiated.

Stop trying to throw a red herring into this.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:50 PM
link   

What evidence? Trump went to Russia in 2013. Yes he did. But that was to host Miss Universe. He didn't talk to any Russian officer.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

What evidence? Trump went to Russia in 2013. Yes he did. But that was to host Miss Universe. He didn't talk to any Russian officer.

Are you in complete and utter denial? You seem to be. Flynn and Sessions both LIED about contacts with Russian agents.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

Lied about what? Is it illegal to talk to Russians? I talk to Russians every day. Russians are not devils. Russians are not demons. If they were, America would have conquered Russia when they had nukes in 1945 and no one else did.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   

Trump went to Russia in 2013. Yes he did. But that was to host Miss Universe. He didn't talk to any Russian officer.

You were there with him the entire time?

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   
a reply to: Liquesence

Innocent unless proven guilty. It is assumed he did not meet any Russian officer unless it can be proven he did.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:22 AM
link   

I don't believe Russia is so inept at hacking that we could trace the election hacks back to them. That's just not the way it works.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:30 PM
link   

Lied about what? Is it illegal to talk to Russians? I talk to Russians every day. Russians are not devils. Russians are not demons. If they were, America would have conquered Russia when they had nukes in 1945 and no one else did.

You're funny.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:50 PM
link   

He met Putin and shook his hand. I'm sure he said at least "hello" which disputes your version of the events.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join