It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should anyone believe Comey about Russia influence election

page: 2
<< 1    3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:28 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Flynn was the incoming foreign policy advisor. He had every right to communicate with the Russian ambassador prior to taking office. Turkey and Russia aren't exactly cohoots. Not sure why you think him being a Turkish agent might have received money from Russia. Turkey or Russia, they are not enemies of America. Being their agent is not unethnical and doesn't make Flynn a bad man.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

OMG, I posted a link with the timeline, of the FBI Russia investigation. Show me your link that says the FBI knows nothing about the Russia investigation.....

Perhaps because the HACK was here in the U.S. they are conducting it. I do not know, but you can read all about it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:37 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

If the hack was done by a computer in the US rather than a computer in Russia, then the story would be far more interesting than Russia, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:38 AM
link   
Whooaaa Just found the hacker responsible for the hacking.... her name is Katyusha ,

Rastsvietali Comey i grushi,
Paplyli tumany nad riekoy;
Vyhodila na Russian Hacker Katyusha,
Na viesokiy Russian Hacker, na krutoy.

Vyhodila, piesnyu zavadila
Pra stiepnoga sizaga arla,
Pra Elections katorovo liubila,
Pra Elections chy pisma Russian Hacker.

Oy, ty piesnya, piesenka dievichia,
Ty leti za yasnim salntsiem vslied ,
I baytsu na dalniem pagranichie
Ot Katyushi pieriedai priviet.

Trump on spomnit dievushku prastuyiu,
Trump usly#, kakj ana payot,
Trump on ziemliu bierieshiot radnuyiu,
A lyubov Katyusha sbierieshiot.

Ratsvietali Comey i grushi,
Paplyli tumany nad riekoy;
Vyhodila na Russian Hacker Katusha,
Na viesokiy Russian Hacker, na krutoy.

Russian hacker # drivel CNN fake news manipulation off masses by influencing the social media to agree with the main narrative with some variations to keep it less than boring. Keeping them busy with stuff that doesn't even make any sense while the real conspiratcies are neglegted and therefore controlling the behaviour of the masses in Gangnam style...

oh dont forget the keys

5ac0c1e283fa38f03d1d0fe432d61e15 -
2cd47588ed355b3bc4581a319247359c -

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:42 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye

If the hack was done by a computer in the US rather than a computer in Russia, then the story would be far more interesting than Russia, don't you think?[/quote

Now that is WITTY! Also a GREAT conspiracy theory!!!!! You gotta star for that one. At least its feasible

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:49 AM
link   

Flynn was the incoming foreign policy advisor. He had every right to communicate with the Russian ambassador prior to taking office. Turkey and Russia aren't exactly cohoots. Not sure why you think him being a Turkish agent might have received money from Russia. Turkey or Russia, they are not enemies of America. Being their agent is not unethnical and doesn't make Flynn a bad man.

Follow the money re who paid for Flynn through the Turkish govt.

If you think Russia isn't a hostile actor towards the US because they hacked the team you don't like, remember it's just as likely they will act against the Republicans and Trump (unless he keeps them happy) in the future.

It was a very sophisticated attack, as one official called it "a cyber Pearl Harbor." This is not a drill and it's not to be taken lightly - you are incredibly naive if you think Russia isn't acting exactly like you would expect an enemy to act.

Russia is winning. That is not in America's best interest at all.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

They have no teams operating in other countries or are they ever involved in gathering foreign intel.

The FBI has offices in 64 foreign countries.
It openly operates in more than two hundred countries around the world.

The FBI is the premiere counter-intelligence / counter- espionage agency of the United States.

www.fbi.gov...

Buck

edit on 11-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:51 AM
link   

This proves no votes were hacked and altered, otherwise the actual votes and the predicted votes would not be the same.

Comey never said they were. Your OP is a false premise.

BURR: Are you confident that no votes cast in the 2016 presidential election were altered?

COMEY: I’m confident. By the time — when I left as director, I had seen no indication of that whatsoever.

As Obama clearly stated, the election cannot be hacked, the votes cannot be hacked, and there is no evidence it happened in the 2016 election.

No, but they attempted to.

There was a cyber campaign to attempt to influence it ATS thread.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that Russia attempted to interfere in the 2016

elections?

COMEY: None.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the intrusions in the DNC and the DCCC systems, and the subsequent leaks of that information?

COMEY: No, no doubt.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that the Russian government was behind the cyber intrusion in the state voter files?

COMEY: No.

BURR: Do you have any doubt that officials of the Russian government were fully aware of these activities?

COMEY: No doubt.

Why should we not believe him?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:56 AM
link   

Russia fear mongering. Russia has never been hostile to another country. Care to show me one instance they have?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:11 AM
link   

What?!?!

ThT doesn't prove anything..

Imagaine if everyone was saying Russia hacked the machines, and the only proof the vote was real was "the popular vote matched the polls.." it would be laughable.

I'm not even making a statement on the actual incident.. just that the polls aren't proof of anything.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:15 AM
link   
I think I remember a few Trump supporters who were saying they wouldn't accept the vote as true if Trump lost.

If Clinton won there would be tons of threads speculating on how the vote was hacked to give her the win, but now it's "impossible" to hack the votes since Trump won.

Funny how that works.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:18 AM
link   
a reply to: Martin75

Is anyone saying they stole the election???

Because I've only ever heard the claim that Russia helped trump win....

If you put out a fake photo of a candidate having an affair to soon to debunk before voting. Then you didn't really rig the election process, you just bamboozaled the American people.

In fact if trump wasn't working with an adversarial forien power , I'm not sure it's illegal..

If it was some American kid in his moms basement who told trump he had hacked the dnc and would drop it a couple weeks before the election. If trump gave him a job..

I'm not sure that's 100% illegal..

But a foreign power.. that's down roght treasonous.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:20 AM
link   
One thing I've noticed over the past year or so are supposedly good, honest people going off the anti-trump deep end, and falling in line behind the media-led groupthink. I hope, for the sake of the credibility of the FBI and American intelligence community, that Comey is not lying.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:29 AM
link   

Russia fear mongering. Russia has never been hostile to another country. Care to show me one instance they have?

They have been rather hostile to the country of Ukraine wouldn't you say ? Not that they didn't deserve it but the Chechen Republic would say that Russia was rather hostile to them as well. I don't see Russia as a threat at this moment to the U.S but they are certainly an adversary and a potential threat in the future just as we are to them, but yes they have acted hostile to many over the years so don't try to say they have not.
edit on 6/11/2017 by DJMSN because: addition

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   

originally posted by: introvert

Comey is a good man with an excellent reputation. There is no reason for us not to believe him. Let's also not forget that the entire IC leadership, along with the congressional committee, have seen the evidence as well.

You bet, not too bad for a self admitted leaker!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: 3NL1GHT3N3D1
I think I remember a few Trump supporters who were saying they wouldn't accept the vote as true if Trump lost.

If Clinton won there would be tons of threads speculating on how the vote was hacked to give her the win, but now it's "impossible" to hack the votes since Trump won.

Funny how that works.

I 'member.

But don't bring that up. You might hurt one of their feelings.

Just go and do a quick ATS search on "rigged elections."

Previous to the results, everyone and their dog had made the claim "it's rigged!"

People still claim that Bernie was rigged to lose, and that Hillary was behind it.

But suddenly that entire notion of elections being rigged and votes not mattering goes out the window.... now why is that?

You're Goddamn right, though. If Hillary had won the cries of "the elections are rigged," would be endless. But since it was Trump, he was clearly a democratically elected leader.

It just goes to show the type of logical and morally flexible people the Trump cultists are.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:40 AM
link   

FBI does not know anything about what Russians do. Unless CIA provides them the intel. They are involved in domestic matters. They have no teams operating in other countries or are they ever involved in gathering foreign intel. Maybe Comey knows what Russians do because Obama make an EO that allows intel agencies to share.

That's entirely incorrect.

But when it comes to the cultists, #alternativefactsmatter

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:41 AM
link   

They shouldn't but they shouldn't discount what he had to say either .

Just because Comey says Russia influenced the election without offering the slightest bit of evidence, why should anyone believe him?

Influencing is different to hacking.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:44 AM
link   
a reply to: gortex

I have yet to hear Comey explain what influence means.
edit on 11-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:45 AM
link   
a reply to: 3NL1GHT3N3D1

His words. Not mine.

<< 1    3  4 >>

join