It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why should anyone believe Comey about Russia influence election

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   
The final polls are so accurate it's supposed to be within 0.1 points of the actual result. According to the final polls just before election day, Hillary was supposed to win the popular vote by 2.1 points. As it happens, she did win the popular vote by 2.1 points, exactly as predicted by the polls. This proves no votes were hacked and altered, otherwise the actual votes and the predicted votes would not be the same. Voting machines are not connected to the internet and they are guarded by security all the time, making it impossible to hack them either using the internet or in person, and they are designed that way otherwise they won't sell any voting machines. As Obama clearly stated, the election cannot be hacked, the votes cannot be hacked, and there is no evidence it happened in the 2016 election. Just because Comey says Russia influenced the election without offering the slightest bit of evidence, why should anyone believe him?

check the first line final results final polls

www.facebook.com...

edit on 11-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

Because Trump.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   

Because it doesn't hurt them as bad to say the election was stolen as it does to say she lost.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:55 AM
link   
But Russians !!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

Media polls are designed to reflect what they want you to think.

Just because Comey says Russia influenced the election without offering the slight bit of evidence, why should anyone believe him?

You know they are setting up a big mind meld when they do these kind of dog and pony hearings, calling it an 'investigation'.

Really big show in Washington. Chambers, panels of politicians, media blow by blow-- and nothing comes of it.

Most people don't realize the staged theatre is an act , to distract away from and cover for whats really going on in the world.

They been doing this forever, here is satire from 70's film Groove Tube about the Watergate hearings 'Investigations'. You don't need to hear what they are saying, because it doesn't matter what they are saying...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   
Why should the believe Trump?

Comey testified knowing there might be "tapes" - tapes that he claims will corroborate his story and his contemporaneous memos (FBI Agent memos like his are used as evidence in court cases), and the high ranking individuals he told his story to at the time, including FBI lawyers I believe.

Trump has only his word, and given that a previous deposition under oath caught him out in a long list of lies, whereas Comey has an excellent reputation as a "Boy Scout," I'm thinking Comey presents quite a challenge to the President.

And Donald Jr stated on television that his father did say he "hoped" the investigation against Flynn would be dropped.

*shrug

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:04 AM
link   
I believe, and of course it is only my opinion, that one would need to be extremely naive to think that Russia and at least half a dozen other countries didn't attempt to influence our election. What exactly the influence entails is what remains unproven or unknown at this point but influence can extend to a lot of different ways to include false news stories about candidates, or the leader of a foreign country saying something about one of the candidates.

What we do know from Mr. Comey testimony is that no votes were changed.

BURR: Are you confident that no votes cast in the 2016 presidential election were altered? COMEY: I’m confident. By the time — when I left as director, I had seen no indication of that whatsoever.

So, we can at least agree that no votes were changed by the evil Russians and the dirty attempts to influence our elections, but again it would be very naive to believe that they did not attempt to influence our election just as we, meaning the U.S. government thru our CIA and State Department, and on numerous occasions thru our President have attempted to influence the elections of other countries. So I have o doubts that attempts were made, even without direct evidence at this point, so I don't really need Mr. Comey to convince me as it is a normal thing for everyone to attempt to influence elections including our very own Media and our own political machines.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   
a reply to: AboveBoard

Actually, Trump didn't say he hope the Flynn investigation would be dropped. he say he hoped Comey would let Flynn go, in part because Flynn didn't do anything wrong and Comey and Flynn were colleagues under Obama.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:08 AM
link   

Comey is a good man with an excellent reputation. There is no reason for us not to believe him. Let's also not forget that the entire IC leadership, along with the congressional committee, have seen the evidence as well.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:10 AM
link   

originally posted by: intrptr
Most people don't realize the staged theatre is an act , to distract away from and cover for whats really going on in the world.

And what would that be?

The only thing (I see) that's truly being kept from the forefront of your "everyday average ordinary citizen's" world-view ... is the strategic deployment of pipelines all over the place.

What do you see?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:11 AM
link   
But Macedonians!!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   

You are acting like only Comey is part of the Russia investigation. The FBI, IS investigating the hack. Comey, said the Russians used sophisticated methods, "they did it and they will do it AGAIN". How are you even trying to suggest, that it did not happen. Do you have information that our own FBI does not have? Comey said "its real, its NOT fake news". The investigation is still going on right now, without Comey. I sure as hell believe, him. If there was no ongoing investigation the FBI would have released a statement.

Again, if you know something the FBI dosent PLEASE let us know.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:12 AM
link   
I'm fairly sure this isn't the first time, nor will be the last that Russia, or for that matter any number of nations, attempt to influence our elections. Anyone that thinks this is the first time ever and is such a big deal is insane.

If you want to talk about collusion, how about this gem? Pretty confident before being re-elected, and this guy is even talking to a Russian head of state!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:13 AM
link   

As long as Pence doesn't become president everything will be okay.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:14 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

FBI is not supposed to be involved in international intel. They are an investigation apparatus assigned to the domestic investigation. If Comey says something about what Russians do, then that is likely not true because that is not his domain.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:17 AM
link   
I don't think that Comey "intended" to lie.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   

So, you are telling me that the FBI is not investigating the Russian hacks....Oh, Ok....LMAO, uh, yes they are. www.latimes.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: allsee4eye
a reply to: AboveBoard

Actually, Trump didn't say he hope the Flynn investigation would be dropped. he say he hoped Comey would let Flynn go, in part because Flynn didn't do anything wrong and Comey and Flynn were colleagues under Obama.

Is Flynn innocent?

He wanted the National Security Advisor job while being paid as an agent of Turkey (though the payments may have come through Russia) AND days prior to the Inauguration, he openly advocated for Turkey's interest as the incoming Administration.

Not to mention he was a private Citizen making policy with Russia in direct opposition to the Obama Administration prior to Inauguration and prior to having the Nat Security Advisor position. He had zero official capacity or authority to undermine the policy of the President in regards to Russia, period.

So I'm not sure why you are claiming he is innocent when he himself has asked for "immunity," which means he knows he could be prosecuted for something and is trying to avoid that reality.

Mike Pence and the transition team were made aware of Flynn's acting as a foreign agent to Turkey prior to bringing him on board. They ignored that. Pence may be in trouble for that eventually too.

Interesting times.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
Its not about Clinton, Trump or either party, its about what generates news, with all these polls out has anyone ever taken one of them that people keep talking about, I have not?

Its the news agency's that want to create news like in the James bond movie "Tomorrow Never Dies", they are the ones that profit from everything and have a way to influence viewers into their point of view, or taking words from someone and twisting them so they sound bad, you all know what I mean we see it daily.

I think we spend way to much time discussing issues instead of how to fix the problems, it don't take a panel of Lawyers all in the same room to ask questions to answer we all ready know, but it take the people to come up with workable solutions, I have been a problem solver since I can remember and have a very excellent track record, but since I don't have a degree who will listen, just because you have a degree went to a prestige school don't make you any smarter than me, its just like someone you work for gets a promotion at work, and know he or she thinks they are smarter than you, nope just know how to suck that asXX better.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:23 AM
link   
a reply to: kurthall

FBI does not know anything about what Russians do. Unless CIA provides them the intel. They are involved in domestic matters. They have no teams operating in other countries or are they ever involved in gathering foreign intel. Maybe Comey knows what Russians do because Obama make an EO that allows intel agencies to share.

new topics

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join