It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Why this Muslim loves anti-Sharia rallies

page: 5
<< 2  3  4   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

originally posted by: 0rbital
a reply to: Disturbinatti

Well, that's a shame. You see, I'll be honest, I'm slowly starting to lose my tolerance towards Islam, I'm not seeing enough Muslims opposing the barbarity of your religion. I'm just down the road from the Manchester bombings, my Son studies at University there so that show of Islamic barbarity really hit home. I'm really desperate to hear Muslims denounce Isis, not just a few but many and I'm not hearing a peep.

Here, you had the opportunity to alter my perception but no, as usual nothing. So, I'll continue my decline towards intolerance shall I? I'm sure I'll get to the point where I'll want every single one of you out of my Country.

I lost my "tolerance" for Islam about 10 Surah into the Q'uran in the days and weeks after 09-11-01. I studied that "holy" book from cover to cover, including dozens of the most-followed Hadith and the Tafsir "concordances".

I frequently challenge Islam-apologists to do likewise, but so far, no one has taken me up on the challenge. I'm quite certain that if they did, they would develop the same "intolerance" (revulsion, disgust, hatred) for the death cult of Islam that I now have.

<< 2  3  4   >>

join