It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, More Powerful Than You Think!

page: 9
<< 6  7  8   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:24 AM
link   
The Trump genetic influence comment is the last one in a segment of the original Gizmodo article. But the blanket assumptions behind the actual statement are rather blind.
1) That everyone is stressed by the very fact of a Trump presidency.

And

2)That humanity as a whole feels said stress enough on fundamental levels to actually have any effect on more people than not.

It's clearly a case of letting one's own personal biases directly influence one's own beliefs about subjective facts. It amazes me how some people truly can't comprehend anyone having a point of view or belief different from their own.

Edit.
Wouldn't this arguably be Trump attempting a national and random eugenics experiment of sorts?
Pfffft.
edit on 18-6-2017 by pfishy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 05:29 AM
link   
It brought to my mind an amusing image of Trump swimming around in billions of cellular nuclei á la "Inner Space", randomly slashing and re-joining strands of unlabeled genes and chromosomes.

Little square knots, bows and such left in his nefarious wake.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

originally posted by: pfishy
It brought to my mind an amusing image of Trump swimming around in billions of cellular nuclei á la "Inner Space", randomly slashing and re-joining strands of unlabeled genes and chromosomes.

Little square knots, bows and such left in his nefarious wake.

You just made me think of this:

Diving for covfefe indeed.

new topics

<< 6  7  8   >>

join