It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, More Powerful Than You Think!

page: 8
<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:47 PM
link   

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The globalist have all the power,nothing has changed.

Getting rid of the Paris Agreement and not going thru with the TPP indicates that they don't have all the power now.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
a reply to: D8TeeWell He did help us on that,only for while sadly.

edit on 12-6-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:52 PM
link   
I haven't kept up with Glenn Beck so didn't know he was apart of this television network now, I will have to steer away whenever I see that site now...
Looking at the article, the Professor is apart of the UW College of the Environment which does exist but why would a Professor from that department have any say on genetic mutation and obesity? Gizmodo is just another news site looking for attention so I'm pretty sure this is for amusement. I would be concerned if the following statement isn't being totally filtered by the Blaze:

Ward argued that significant traumas — like abuse or military combat — can cause “permanent change” to the human genome. He went on to suggest Trump’s presidency is akin to those traumas and will have an “evolutionary consequence” on humanity.

None of that is justified and where are these wild conclusions coming from, Gizmodo publications?
The Blaze then makes it look like the Professor goes on that to further make absurd statements and then the leap of faith to the conclusion about the Trump Presidency causing permanent changes to the genome. If that were true to any degree it would be insignificant and irrelevant to the point he is trying to make which is just being emotional/sensational and has no basis in reality. Anyways fun times with The Blaze...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:54 PM
link   
These globalist are so dumb the think China will help with North Korea.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:58 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Fair enough. But those general terms have been morphing into false narratives lately. I just wanted to clarify so that doesn't happen in this case.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:59 PM
link   
Dennis Rodman is making another trip to North Korea to pretend like Him and Kim Jung Un are best buddies.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   
When Obama was in office I had to wear slacks to work, ever since Trump won I was able to get another (and better paying) Job. I wear Jeans now and yes I change them daily, is that what this professor meant?

I would have to agree that because of President Trump, my Jeans change often

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: MysticPearl

Perhaps Obama's presidency wasn't healthy for you.
Nor anybody else if we were to apply that nutty professors kooky hypothesis.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
Isn't that a little far? What's next? Trump causes AIDS? Mad cow disease?

Mmmmmooooooooooo!!!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 03:52 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

people are a conditioned by the environment around them, their TVs, their friends, their families, inhabitants generally get to choose between two major parties, one is good the other is bad, and this recurs with everything, the system is designed to divide, and all sides are bad.... the difference with Trump is that he is different and that is good, because this world is starting to get repetitive.

if people want to have their eyes open to truth study two things and you will see.......... this whole life is a f@@king set-up.

relate all politics to Machiavelli's "The Prince"......
then look at the messages the media and the government send out to us in light of "new" findings like the nocebo effect..

everything is Psy-ops, Trump is dividing and confusing more than any other, this is classical Machiavellian techniques, history has been a set-up, its all designed to stress and contain, hold back humanity by creating fear!

i know its a set-up, i just dont know who has been pulling the strings all this time!!

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 12:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Davg80

i know its a set-up, i just dont know who has been pulling the strings all this time!!

Neither do I, but I do know it wasn't Trump. He had no strings to pull before January 20th.

I also know this: if those strings get tangled, the first and loudest complainers are those who were pulling them.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:50 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Donald Trump might not be the most articulate or the sharpest tool in the shed but at least he's not a corrupt and wicked Satanist attempting to leverage into place a global power pyramid to be ruled by some inbred hook-nosed crony who has people participate in ritual sacrifices of children. He doesn't worship at that throne, and that the Satanists are out to get him and bring him down makes me support him all the more.

I think what he's helped to reveal in the process is the place where the left meets the left-hand path, and that increase in awareness is a good thing, even if he's a bit of a fumbling idiot of sorts who can't articulate in the English language beyond that of a gradeschooler.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:55 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

So basically, this guy is theorizing that Trump is the trigger for Wall-E? He is Buy 'n Large? I think he'd lean more toward Big 'n Huge myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
a reply to: ketsuko

Don't you mean Bigly 'n Yuuuge?

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 10:38 PM
link   
A lot of false information in the OP.

1. The country which is how many billions of people? Have not lost their mind...but 1 person whom you are talking about.

2. The Blaze article is referencing parts of another article completely out of context. The article is from Gizmodo which looks to focus on comic books and video games. The article is about superhero mutants, and do they actually exist or could they one day. (would be a great ATS topic)

3. What he says, put a special gene into a solider to make them a super soldier...but then their PTSD will be more severe and they could pass that on to their kids. Creating super humans could cause an evolutionary change. Then he makes a joke about Trump.

4. Then there are 6 other scientist interviewed who mention no word of politics. So this thread is literally based on one sentence, out of context, and the entire article has no mention of obesity.

A conspiracy theory the United States military is or has been working on genes to inject into humans to make super soldier mutants would have been an excellent thread on ATS. Instead we have another Trump thread. Too bad. What a lost opportunity.

Carry on

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 11:22 PM
link   
a reply to: game over man

In my defense...

Yes, the article is about one sentence by one man, and could have been an attempt (albeit a poor one IMO) at a joke. Admitted. In another time and place, I would have snorted and dismissed it as such. But today, in the United States, when the news fills the airways with rumors that invariably prove false, when people openly protest fair elections, when words said in private are more important than actions that openly violate the law, when a refusal to fund an admitted white elephant deal is touted as an attack on an entire race... is anyone really sure what is a joke and what is lunatic seriousness?

Oh, forgot one... in a world where an obvious tongue-in-cheek comment about the above leading into an opinion piece is seen as a condemnation of people not associated with the article...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

originally posted by: Jobeycool
The globalist have all the power,nothing has changed.

Getting rid of the Paris Agreement and not going thru with the TPP indicates that they don't have all the power now.
But they are clearly furious and working o/t to stop him as much as they can.

posted on Jun, 14 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
Donald trump is a clone just like every other person in power

posted on Jun, 17 2017 @ 02:25 AM
link   
I'm to that place now where I'm convinced I've seen and heard it all now. It's crazy the things people are saying nowadays. And you've got to wonder where this mindset comes from, from the left I'm sure. Makes me want to step away from my newspaper, the twilight zone is safer than it is in real life right now.

posted on Jun, 18 2017 @ 12:53 AM
link   
lordy lordy I need popcorn for this thread its gonna be a long long long night

top topics

<< 5  6  7    9 >>

join