It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, More Powerful Than You Think!

page: 7
<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:28 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

I think it has been 'used' to make changes in us for decades. It is not about Trump though. I think it has been used to control puberty as well as the human body which create evolutionary differences that can change in a few generations. I would be more worried about what is in our water, food and environments before I was worried about Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:41 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

I hear researchers have had some success using calls. "I'm with HER!" seems to work with some success. Good results have also been obtained leaving trails of high-value currency notes, especially foreign currency.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

I don't think just by virtue of Trump being President it will cause people to have their genes change. I stated exactly the type of policy scenario that I think would. That doesn't mean that it will happen, I was just saying that it's not an unreasonable thing to say even if it was a dig. Scientists aren't very happy with Trump, they even marched against him. I think people need to get over the fact that Trump is going to be criticized, satirized, lied about etc... like every other president.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 03:59 PM
link   
a reply to: matafuchs

Epigenetics and evolutionary changes are very different things.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:14 PM
link   
With great power comes great responsibility

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

I don't think just by virtue of Trump being President it will cause people to have their genes change. I stated exactly the type of policy scenario that I think would. That doesn't mean that it will happen, I was just saying that it's not an unreasonable thing to say even if it was a dig. Scientists aren't very happy with Trump, they even marched against him. I think people need to get over the fact that Trump is going to be criticized, satirized, lied about etc... like every other president.

Scientists are basically from the same gene pool as education is and all that is typically Liberal, so ya it makes sense, but then we only see the ones that protests...we don't get a reading on all the ones that don't..lol

I can't say "like every other President" This is all that you suggest as with other Presidents but at X10 and it started 30 seconds after he hit 270 electoral votes.

What happens when people who have not been able to find a job for years actually go back to work? Does their Genes get better?

edit on 12-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:48 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Its because he rolled back Michelle Obamas Lunch room rules hahah

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:15 PM
link   

What happens when people who have not been able to find a job for years actually go back to work? Does their Genes get better?

If that happens then I would imagine it would have a positive effect.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Scientists aren't very happy with Trump, they even marched against him.

Quite the blanket statement... are you insinuating that every scientist agrees with that statement, or that only those who agree with it are worthy to be called "scientist"? Either way, that is a false statement.

I think people need to get over the fact that Trump is going to be criticized, satirized, lied about etc... like every other president.

Please, show me another President where there were widespread calls for Impeachment before he took office.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:19 PM
link   

originally posted by: Blue_Jay33
"IF" Trump is a modern day Cyrus the Great, he is way more powerful than anybody realizes, not because he is smart, not because he is rich, not because he believes in God, and not because he is President of America....BUT because he is chosen vessel at the end of the last days to perform a certain task.

This is why 100 attacks of every conceivable type, just one of them would knocked out any other person, but not Trump, he has the strongest immunity to attacks I have seen in my lifetime, some are legitimate things he has brought on himself and some are MSM fabrications, talking points of the deep state, and yet he survives them all, it's like he has divine protection, and if he has a task from God to accomplish, he does, but once "IT" is done he will lose it.

When you're born with hate, bigotry and evilness and cowardness in your blood, it's pretty much safe to say that these type of people would have just about accepted anything or anyone besides a black president...sarah palin would of probably been elected..that's how far the mental disorder of bigotry goes.

These people have a mental disorders of hate and prejudice, so they are blinded by that, it's probably the only reason why they like him.People, who do not have the mental disorder of hate and prejudice of one's skin color ,see more reality and aren't blind to this mental, virus ,disease of hate.

HATE = HATEFUL ENERGY and that's what hateful, virus, infected, hateful people like,so let them have fun, it's the hateful peoples turn,lets see how far god will let them continue.

Can't wait until all the hateful people from the 70s on down are gone from this earth,because those are the ones that make this earth the worst place to live..for everyone.

Racist hateful people are stressful to the world and the universe,can't wait till 2070,that's when this world will change for the good.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:32 PM
link   

Oh no! I spoke in general terms.

They (oops I did it again) tried to invalidate Obama's citizenship so that he couldn't be president. Comparable.

More pettiness...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: ImmortalLegend527

These people have a mental disorders of hate and prejudice, so they are blinded by that, it's probably the only reason why they like him.People, who do not have the mental disorder of hate and prejudice of one's skin color ,see more reality and aren't blind to this mental, virus ,disease of hate.

The only true hate I have seen is from the left. Which color of skin does Trump hate? Does he hate the illegal skin color or the suicide vest skin color?...lol

You all on the left call them undocumented immigrants I call it HUMAN TRAFFICKING! Got to keep the prices down and display the poor old granny that's been here illegally for 50 years... while burying all your heads to drug trafficking, sex trafficking, under pay, abuse etc... Lol who has the mental disorders?

HATE = HATEFUL ENERGY and that's what hateful, virus, infected, hateful people like,so let them have fun, it's the hateful peoples turn,lets see how far god will let them continue.

Agree, you all need to stop and let Trump be President and do the country good...

Can't wait until all the hateful people from the 70s on down are gone from this earth,because those are the ones that make this earth the worst place to live..for everyone.

Don't worry the 99%ers, gangs, anarchist etc been filling the gaps for decades... You don't see a lot of retires running around looting, killing do you...lol

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:09 PM
link   

Oh no! I spoke in general terms.

They (oops I did it again) tried to invalidate Obama's citizenship so that he couldn't be president. Comparable.

More pettiness...

Well Obama's was rather weak approach when one considers his father was Kenyan and the whole thing was rather hazy in where was he born compared to McCains citizenship status that was addressed by congress even when both parents were Americans, but were working at the Panama Canal.

One was OK to look into the other one was the darling of the press and was untouchable...lol

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:18 PM
link   

No. It was a beyond idiotic conspiracy theory and I don't even like Obama.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:23 PM
link   

No. It was a beyond idiotic conspiracy theory and I don't even like Obama.

Was McCains too...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:33 PM
link   

Don't like McCain either most of the time... so... still stupid.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   
a reply to: ImmortalLegend527

It's not just people from the baby boomers and the gen X people supporting Trump.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:52 PM
link   

LOL...oh boy... The stupidity of some people... The only "genetic mutation" is being caused by anyone who hears, or reads that "theory/belief"... Anyone who reads/hears it, and believes it is becoming dumber by the minute.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:40 PM
link   
The globalist have all the power,nothing has changed.Sadly Trump cannot control the globalist,if only.
You missed that Trump can shoot nukes whenever He wants and has no idea what the nuclear code is or the nuclear triade is and the media thinks Trump pushes the button under His deak.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Jobeycool because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 4  5  6    8  9 >>

join