It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, More Powerful Than You Think!

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   
a reply to: MysticPearl

You don't know it's a trump super power. Funny part with his ego I know he's enjoying that

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: RotterKirch
a reply to: TheRedneck

Jesus if they hate trump as is evident

Why don't they just shoot the poor bastard

What must happen for liberal msm personalities to suffer a breakdown.. or worse, on the air?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:06 AM
link   

Lets see how funny it is when trump betrays russia and goes after iran..lets see how funny it is when nukes start flying all over the world.

So much loyalty for a half german president with a russian wife..laugh of the century,can't get no more disloyal then this.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

So, you understand the premise and find it interesting but choose to mock it anyway because one line in the entire article besmirched Trump. Most of the people replying seem to have never heard of Epigenetics so of course it seems ridiculous to them.

Regardless of which specific president you or I think is bad, I think we could agree that bad policy could produce epigenetic changes in people.

I think that is bull crap....

The is a dumbing down of what a human can take or not. We live in the greatest time we have ever lived. It seems we create our own stress for some reason, but if you are looking at what is creating stress look no further than the media.

Do you think Presidents in the past lived under a microscope as Trump does? We are at the point we have a Congressional hearing on how the President used the "hope"? lol

We have become wussified... TM

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:51 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So, you understand the premise and find it interesting but choose to mock it anyway because one line in the entire article besmirched Trump.

No, I'm not mocking the theory. I'm mocking the idiot who destroyed his credibility on it.

That's what happens when you try to mix science with politics... both get screwed up. If Brainiac wants to take a realistic theory with lots of potentisl and blow every bit of credibility he has by stretching it to ridiculous levels, just to try and get a dig in politically, that's not on me. I'm going to laugh at his idiocy.

Trump hasn't caused me any stress... Trump has tried to relieve some of it. My stress is caused by Obama's policies, the 8 years I have gone without a reasonable income, and the crazies who run around protesting any attempt to reduce my stress level. I fully realize that confuses you, but it's called the "truth"... look it up.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:23 AM
link   
a reply to: 0racle

Actually I do understand the difference and talked about expression in a previous post.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:54 AM
link   

Maybe you should read up on Epigenetics. So the last line was a dig however it's not unreasonable to hypothesize on the long reaching changes on the human body due to the policies of a leader. There's been studies of descendents of famine survivors...and not too long ago a study of Holocaust survivors, interesting stuff.

It's not unreasonable to hypothesize that this guy is a loon, either.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 07:54 AM
link   

No, I'm not mocking the theory. I'm mocking the idiot who destroyed his credibility on it.

One dig destroys someone's credibility? Did you not just dig at Obama? People can't be political except on anonymous internet forums? You never had a convo with someone that wasn't political but ended up being so? Some people just are hyper political... I am. You seem to be as well.

This guy (I have no idea) could be a genius on the subject of Epigenetics a key to unlocking all kinds of cures but aww guess he sucks because YOU can't handle him not liking Trump.

Trump hasn't caused me any stress... Trump has tried to relieve some of it. My stress is caused by Obama's policies,

So he's stretching things to outlandish proportions but it's totally logical for you to make a similar analogy? I'm sure lot's of people felt relieved by Obama's policies and no feel stressed by Trump or were stressed by Bush 43. I guess only yours is valid though or maybe you're the only one that gets to express it?

I fully realize that confuses you, but it's called the "truth"... look it up.

Nice insult. Petty. I guess there goes your credibility by your own standards huh?

Here's a little truth I see. You went off half-cocked over an article in the Blaze, which wow talk about lack of credibility, but didn't bother looking into what the hit piece author was all miffed about. Science and academia are liberal plots after all.

Toodaloo...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:02 AM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

Are you opposed to the idea that genes can change expression all together? If not, do you suppose that poor nutrition might be one of the things that can cause genes to change expression? If so, is it such a leap that an Agricultural policy that goes wrong and causes a shortage of food for some people could effect those people's genes?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   
"IF" Trump is a modern day Cyrus the Great, he is way more powerful than anybody realizes, not because he is smart, not because he is rich, not because he believes in God, and not because he is President of America....BUT because he is chosen vessel at the end of the last days to perform a certain task.

This is why 100 attacks of every conceivable type, just one of them would knocked out any other person, but not Trump, he has the strongest immunity to attacks I have seen in my lifetime, some are legitimate things he has brought on himself and some are MSM fabrications, talking points of the deep state, and yet he survives them all, it's like he has divine protection, and if he has a task from God to accomplish, he does, but once "IT" is done he will lose it.
edit on 12-6-2017 by Blue_Jay33 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:09 AM
link   
Yeah...but look at the benefits with Trump. Ever since he was elected I haven't been diagnosed with cancer, I haven't been attacked by a tiger, a comet hasn't hit the earth and Satan has not enslaved mankind. That means that Trump being President prevents such events. So not only is he a good-luck charm, he has power over disease, space debris and Satan.

Oh yeah...and tigers.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

One dig destroys someone's credibility? Did you not just dig at Obama? People can't be political except on anonymous internet forums? You never had a convo with someone that wasn't political but ended up being so? Some people just are hyper political... I am. You seem to be as well.

That depends on the dig. I don't wrote "Trump is my savior" on circuit boards I design, nor do I include Trump in theories I develop. This guy did.

And yeah, I guess I am 'hyper-political.' I did just erect a life-size statue of the man standing over a fallen Obama beside my driveway. I do bow toward Mara-Lago three times a day. Heck, I even dyed and styled my hair to look lie Trump's.

Actually, no, I didn't. But imagining your face when you read that was hilarious.

So he's stretching things to outlandish proportions but it's totally logical for you to make a similar analogy? I'm sure lot's of people felt relieved by Obama's policies and no feel stressed by Trump or were stressed by Bush 43. I guess only yours is valid though or maybe you're the only one that gets to express it?

See, there's why I find it so difficult to take you serious any more. You actually accuse me of ignoring other opinions by stating my own. I guess in your world I should just sit down, shut up, and accept that you're always right and I'm always wrong.

Might want to look at that definition again...

Nice insult.

Why, thank you! I do believe that's the nicest thing you've said to me all year.

Here's a little truth I see. You went off half-cocked over an article in the Blaze, which wow talk about lack of credibility, but didn't bother looking into what the hit piece author was all miffed about. Science and academia are liberal plots after all.

Nope, might want to actually use a dictionary this time. All I did was point out hilarious idiocy. The reporter did the same. And it would seem most replies in this thread agree with me.

BTW, I am an engineer and a member of academia. Please do not disparage science and academia by trying to shoehorn an obvious political hack into them. That's not funny... just mean.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:40 AM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Yeah...but look at the benefits with Trump. Ever since he was elected I haven't been diagnosed with cancer, I haven't been attacked by a tiger, a comet hasn't hit the earth and Satan has not enslaved mankind. That means that Trump being President prevents such events. So not only is he a good-luck charm, he has power over disease, space debris and Satan.

Oh yeah...and tigers.

Yeah, but Trump has been pretty bad for New York sasquatches... I hear since Hillary moved into the woods, all the sasquaches have left in terror.

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:33 AM
link   
This just shows we are a nation of depressed individuals looking for any reason to claim victim status.
The president has no effect over your health!
Personal responsibility people!
Look at the success(sarc) the last administration had with getting kids healthy.
People will eat whatever they want!
These unstable individuals that are actually gaining weight just need to put down the cupcakes and beer for a bit and stop watching so much CNN.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:21 AM
link   
Yep. Those ignorant Liberal types (Democrats), blame so many people (and things) for their failures, that even they cant keep up with them all. The media and the public portrays Trump as an idiot child, but the the media will come on at another time and say that he somehow hypnotized the whole nation into hating CNN and MSNBC (all the controlled media) and has somehow convinced the entire nation into thinking CNN lies..when they are telling the truth. LOL Which is it you flip floppers? Is he an idiot child...or a genius? Can't have both. I hae a hard time believing that all the people in the nation, all using different resources to verify if CNN was telling the truth or not, all came to the same conclusion that CNN are liars...because of what Trump says. Trump is mightier than you think.
edit on 12-6-2017 by IlluminatiTechnician because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:01 PM
link   

So personal... tsk tsk tsk.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:17 PM
link   

Why not. Lol. Like you said all else has been tried.

I kind of like it. In a sadistic and deviant way. Opposition fail, like watching skaters bite it.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 12:59 PM
link   

Are you opposed to the idea that genes can change expression all together? If not, do you suppose that poor nutrition might be one of the things that can cause genes to change expression? If so, is it such a leap that an Agricultural policy that goes wrong and causes a shortage of food for some people could effect those people's genes?

I believe there is a correlation but maybe not a causation. My point is that Trump has done nothing remotely like this but every time he does anything it is paraded as super bad for the country, even when he is just following a lead started by Obama and then it was all good.

I find your use of Gene expression confusing, so are you talking about carcinogenesis and what may cause this, or are you talking about something else? As example long term malnutrition will affect everything about the body physically and physiologically, but something like Trump wanting a 3 month immigration ban I would say no...

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:46 PM
link   
Trump has had no impact on my weight, but Obama made me sick for eight years. Trump's presidency is a welcome relief.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 01:57 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

Oh yeah...and tigers.

Yeah, but Trump has been pretty bad for New York sasquatches... I hear since Hillary moved into the woods, all the sasquaches have left in terror.

TheRedneck

Redneck...I hate to have to break this news to you. This is the worst part of my job and as much as I would love to have better news for you...I don't. I am a resident of the Pocono Mountains of Pennsylvania. We have long followed the Clinton invasion to our neighbors and time-to-time incursions into our natural wonderland. But we discovered that the Clinton has "evolved" from a mostly Herbivore into a Russian-Trump-MSM-DNC-RNC-Male-Christian-White-Rich-American-ivore!!! Not only will it eat anything (even though it it toothless) it continues to pace our forests with the stench of Depends and crap. (Note: we have not yet determined if the crap scent is from the Depends or the mouth of the beast).

We have tried "Comey" brand traps...no affect. We have tried sex attractants but Bill ate them up first. We tried them again...but only female scents and Uma sucked them in. Hell...we even tried juveniles but Anthony was all over that!!!

I'm sorry to report that the only solution may be dragging Comey, Lynch and a bunch of dead people into our gathering and deciding if it would be simpler to shove a three-foot, plastic penis-replacement up her ass and bury her...or simply burn her at the stake.

Please note. The stake is more expensive but thanks to her corruption with the "Clinton Foundation", we can likely claim it as tax exempt. Worst case...we use Chelsea's face as the poster for our need for help.

Thank you,
The Pennsylvania WTF Association.

top topics

<< 3  4  5    7  8  9 >>

join