It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, More Powerful Than You Think!

page: 5
<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:10 PM
link   
The more apparent wrong things Trump does that 100% of the time end up being the perfect move has me considering he has a quantum entanglement mind. Not that he is a time traveler, but he is a seer.

Ya, I laughed at the mention of this for the first 6 months too. Now he scares me in the very best way possible.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: tkwasny
The more apparent wrong things Trump does that 100% of the time end up being the perfect move has me considering he has a quantum entanglement mind. Not that he is a time traveler, but he is a seer.

Ya, I laughed at the mention of this for the first 6 months too. Now he scares me in the very best way possible.

He is so powerful he can alter the human genome with his mind. Gandalf the White, more powerful after he fought and cast down the Balrog (Hillary) when he was just Gandalf the Grey.
edit on 11/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: tkwasny

He is so powerful he can alter the human genome with his mind. Gandalf the White, more powerful after he fought and cast down the Balrog (Hillary) when he was just Gandalf the Grey.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:36 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

You win ATS for the day.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:41 PM
link   

It's no wonder he keeps on winning - he has magical powers to defeat his enemies...

edit on 11/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:10 PM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

Jesus if they hate trump as is evident

Why don't they just shoot the poor bastard

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:12 PM
link   
Trump power is called

Saying it like it is most of the time

That's his power

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:21 PM
link   
a reply to: Kali74
I don't discount the idea that a Trump presidency influences genetics, anymore than a Cubs world series win does.
Everything influences genetices, includind the fact that I stubbed my toe last night.
To what level, probably miniscule over millions of years, but the effect is there.

The fact that he chose to comment this time on a president, not on a Cubs win or anything else, my sore toe included, is why this sticks out.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
A quick apology for opening and then abandoning... had some reality pop its ugly head out of a hole.

I'll be back as soon as I can catch up.... 5 pages already? Over a biologist-turned-comic? Wow...

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:52 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

It's no wonder he keeps on winning - he has magical powers to defeat his enemies...

i.imgur.com...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:11 PM
link   

originally posted by: Oaktree
I don't discount the idea that a Trump presidency influences genetics, anymore than a Cubs world series win does.
Everything influences genetices, includind the fact that I stubbed my toe last night.
To what level, probably miniscule over millions of years, but the effect is there.

The fact that he chose to comment this time on a president, not on a Cubs win or anything else, my sore toe included, is why this sticks out.

Ugh.

First I didn't mean that Trumps presidency would have an immediate effect on the human genome. The article which is long, has one stupid line about Trump... the whole thing is about Epigenetics.

That said... policies enacted, like the example I gave about Bill Clinton could have an effect on some peoples genes.

There's no reason for the OP to have taken, nor the lemmings that followed to have taken the tone they did by acting like anyone said Trump is so bad he's changing our genes now. Also, there was zero mention by the professor who dared dis Trump, about Trump making us fat.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:12 PM
link   

Looks like a lot of folks took the bait.

It's been humorous.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:14 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74

Maybe you should read up on Epigenetics. So the last line was a dig however it's not unreasonable to hypothesize on the long reaching changes on the human body due to the policies of a leader. There's been studies of descendents of famine survivors...and not too long ago a study of Holocaust survivors, interesting stuff.

Is it the leader or the media/Hollywood creating all this stress?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Xtrozero

You should read the Gizmodo article.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

Wow...

I have more than a passing familiarity with the science behind epigenetics. It's an interesting theory that I personally think has merit: minor genetic variations based on environment, not on genetic base coding.

I'm also somewhat familiar with the normal range of stress reactions in humans, on a hormonal level.

If any President did such a poor job that it caused massive prolonged unemployment, higher bills, and forced a large number of people into poverty (*cough* *cough* Obama *cough* *cough*), it is possible the prolonged stress could cause a very minor shift among a large portion of the population. But if another President were to do a good job, improve the quality and quantity of available jobs, reduce regulations, and generally instill confidence in the country (*cough* *cough* Trump *cough* *cough*), that would then negate any shift that had occurred. In order to actually affect the human genome in an appreciable way takes massive stress over a prolonged period of time.

What's hilarious is that this poor guy is so stressed out over an orange dude with a permanent bad hair day that he will actually twist a good theory to attack the man in the most ridiculous manner I have seen to date! I think this effect will likely be limited to him and those who think like him...

Speaking of which, Kali, maybe you should beware of orange people trying to force food down your throat as well!

TheRedneck

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:21 PM
link   

i.ytimg.com...

You may give the snow flakes a better sense of being.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Kali74
a reply to: Xtrozero

You should read the Gizmodo article.

Got a link?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: TheRedneck

What's hilarious is that this poor guy is so stressed out over an orange dude with a permanent bad hair day that he will actually twist a good theory to attack the man in the most ridiculous manner I have seen to date! I think this effect will likely be limited to him and those who think like him...

What do you call self induced stress. Its like they are suggesting the whole country is like this and the vast majority are working stiffs getting by much better today than in the last 8 years. People are hiring into good wage jobs again and if you want stress not having income is about top.

edit on 11-6-2017 by Xtrozero because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   

So, you understand the premise and find it interesting but choose to mock it anyway because one line in the entire article besmirched Trump. Most of the people replying seem to have never heard of Epigenetics so of course it seems ridiculous to them.

Regardless of which specific president you or I think is bad, I think we could agree that bad policy could produce epigenetic changes in people.

It's too bad you'd rather sling poo over one line... than talk about things like CRISPR that has the potential to treat cancers long term with little side effect, so that people like me can live to see old age.

But ya.. haha dumb liberals is more satisfying I'm sure.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:44 PM
link   

I think the Mainstream Media and Liberal education system are doing far more damage to our DNA.

BTW, you haven't understood this much yourself either. Epigenetics does not change gene code, its changes gene expression.
Long term changes in gene expression does change the code though, but not likely in a single lifetime.

PS, hope you try coconut oil for cancer treatment. Doesn't have to be the expensive stuff.
edit on 11-6-2017 by 0racle because: (no reason given)

top topics

<< 2  3  4    6  7  8 >>

join