It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, More Powerful Than You Think!

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:29 AM
link   

originally posted by: mericks74
a reply to: DJW001

Deduction skills bucko-.

Got it... if you want to believe something, however ridiculous, it is "deduction."

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:31 AM
link   

a reply to: Perfectenemy

Big hint..they're not gonna "push" for "disclosure."...

And btw "Putin?"..

Well you have your theories and i have mine. Hint i was spot on with mine since the Comey and Rogers hearing. It's all documented on ATS.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Are you sure it wasn't the Russians? They could be plotting to change the human genome and Trump was just their first step...

Look up "Lysenkoism." Seriously.

So it WAS the Russians - how terrible!!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   
a reply to: Grimpachi

I don't think so, it really seems serious. I know. Website motto...question everything Hadassah Hadassah. Going with my original sense on this.

Heh. I meant yada yada but it auto corrected. We'll stick with Hadassah.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

U wish but..
cheers.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:36 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Believe that the person wrote an article?

Dude?

Stop okay? Don't bother, in actuality, my real self.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:37 AM
link   

a reply to: Grimpachi

I don't think so, it really seems serious. I know. Website motto...question everything Hadassah Hadassah. Going with my original sense on this.

Heh. I meant yada yada but it auto corrected. We'll stick with Hadassah.

Hadassah- the power of women who do, are you a Hillary supporter?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:38 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

Sigh.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:03 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

LOL ....let's throw some logic at this, Trump would probably have to sire at least 1000 in the next few years and then we'd have to wait for those to grow up and create their own offspring and maybe in a hundred years the world will be stuffed.....LOL

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

So it all started during Bill Clintons sexcapede's in the White House.......But that wouldn't do for your cough cough scientific hypothesis

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:09 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

face the same dire fate that has overwhelmed our planet several times before

So then he just admit it is not man made, and goes in cycles.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:11 AM
link   

edit on 11-6-2017 by mericks74 because: ppr

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:22 AM
link   
Or he's just someone who's not fit to bring president.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

A biology professor at the University of Washington in Seattle believes the stress caused by President Donald Trump’s time in office will lead to a permanent change in human genetics.

Besides that we can't permanently alter our genetic makeup like that, Trump is a narcissist, he isn't subject to stress.

Nothing 'bothers' him except the notion he might not be the center of attention.

Both Trump and the media are alike in that regard.

Never get in an argument with a narcissist, they can't lose and will kill to prove they're right.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: UKTruth

Are you sure it wasn't the Russians? They could be plotting to change the human genome and Trump was just their first step...

Look up "Lysenkoism." Seriously.

So it WAS the Russians - how terrible!!

This exchange demonstrates the concept of "tongue in cheek." UKTruth was compelled to drag Russia into the debate because his agenda is to discredit me by accusing me of blaming the Russians for everything, which he knows is not true. I responded as though his accusation were true, and pointed to Soviet attempts at Lamarckian genetic manipulation. (The scientist in the OP is making a parallel tongue in cheek claim, that stress caused by an external factor, Trump, can directly cause genetic change.) Tongue in cheek humor often affirms the opposite of what the actual case is. UKTruth, of course, responded with a particularly ugly meme, because his intent is neither to inform or entertain, but to inflame.

This is relevant, because the right wing propaganda mill, independent of any Russian influence, is trying to portray the intelligensia's well founded objections to Donald Trump's erratic behavior as being irrational.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

originally posted by: Raggedyman
Yeah but it's science
He is a professor, so you just can't dismiss it as psycho babble, it's science

Then again, figure if I was marooned on a island, he isn't a professor that I would want to help get me off the island

He must be one of those climate change scientists...though the argument that Trump is making people fat is probably more lucid than that.

Better go after Trump than Colonel sanders or captain coke

It's just so heartwarming

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:03 AM
link   

Mornin' Redn..... Not to digress too much...but Mr. T. doesn't cook for himself... doesn't eat in restaurants.... Madam M. doesn't cook for sure... poor Baron.

Diets? Restrictions on sugar, salt etc? Exercise? I doubt he's ever had "diet" soda... Or even made a grilled cheese for himself and the kid.

Wealth, privilege and "I don't have to, want to or need to". The hippo version of President Taft.... That's bad... and sets no exemplary example-lifestyle for Americans to follow....

(burp).....
edit on 11-6-2017 by mysterioustranger because: Err

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   
a reply to: [post=2233

aw2wwwwwwe
edit on 11-6-2017 by mericks74 because: Kitties!and Flowers!!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:49 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme
Or he's just someone who's not fit to bring president.

Ummm...your absolutely correct...the professor isn't fit to...bring...the president his slippers...or his newspaper...or his coffee...or his...

YouSir

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:02 PM
link   

Does that explain the Trumpkins under 8 years of Jihadist dictator?

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join