It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Donald Trump, More Powerful Than You Think!

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:12 AM
link   
a reply to: Kali74

Are you honestly implying, that in the grand scheme of things, it matters who was president and what policies they brought on, and that it affects the human race as a whole?

Such a small time frame...

I still live in the pleistocene, sacrificing beer and honey to bear skull totems. Do not care much about the world around me, my world is very different.

I wonder what thousands of years of human sacrifice and cannibalism has done to our genes...

edit on 11-6-2017 by solve because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Raggedyman

There's no science behind his opinion, it's just that, an opinion.

Epigenetic change is real science though..

www.elsevier.com...

I figured there must have been such studies done after ww2... Turns out there is quite a bit.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   
a reply to: Kandinsky

This is Wards entire snippet from the Gizmodo article that The Blaze and the OP chose to use in order to fling poo.

It’s all about super-soldiers. This is what the holy grail is going to be: getting that better military creature. Nothing is more efficient than biological structure—no silicon, no metal. A soldier who’s much harder to bleed to death, or a soldier that doesn’t need to drink as much water, or doesn’t need to eat for five or six days, or doesn’t need to sleep—any one of these things would be an enormous advantage in warfare. [With CRISPR/Cas 9] you can put a new gene into an organism, or you can tweak a gene and turn it on where it had been turned off, or turn it off where it had been turned on. The most important genes are regulatory genes—they’re like generals that control hundreds of other genes, and so just by messing with one of them you could change entire swaths of what an organism looks like or how it behaves.

At the same time it turns out that there is a means of causing change that is not Darwinian. Lamarck is always ridiculed in evolution classes—he’s the guy that said that the reason giraffes have long necks is that giraffes would stretch their necks every day,...

Gizmodo

There's other snippets from others in the Epigenetics field.
edit on Sun Jun 11 2017 by DontTreadOnMe because: trimmed overly long quote IMPORTANT: Using Content From Other Websites on ATS

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:15 AM
link   
a reply to: TheRedneck

This guy maybe onto something

www.abovetopsecret.com...

DT will be blame for a lot and we will spend valuable time and money chasing ghosts while he is in office and probably beyond.

+1 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Nikola014

You have nerves comparing what the Holocaust victims went trough, going trough actual hell and back, with what pathetic, spoiled libtards brats are going trough, just because their candidate lost?

That's just poor taste

If that's your take on my suggestion on a good read about Epigenetics, that's your problem not mine. I did not compare.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:18 AM
link   

Where did Ward mention obesity?

Can't see it mentioned anywhere..

edit on 11/6/17 by Chadwickus because: Deep State!

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   

Don't worry, I'm old-school and read the Gizmodo article instead of the one linked in the OP. It's always better to go to sources instead of the Op-Eds of secondary sources. More so than ever. The tab is still open because I want to read the full article later.

There's a 20 page thread roaring along because nobody wants to click past their first link. That particular OP is based on a fake article, but nobody wants to take their ball home. It's more fun flogging straw men and sometimes it really is

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:27 AM
link   
a reply to: solve

I think it's pretty ignorant to suppose there's no long lasting effects. Imagine our forefathers fighting to change England rather than starting over in the New World. There would be no North American Caucasians. I haven't read anything specifically but I think it's probable that North American white people have a whole series of genes that we express commonly but differently than our exactly the same subset of humans across the pond.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:28 AM
link   

Ouch.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:29 AM
link   

Refreshing.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:33 AM
link   
Some of these ideas from the Left would be hilarious, if they weren't so insane. You read them and chuckle, then you realize "Holy sh** they're serious".
Their victim mentality has gotten completely out of hand.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: Wide-Eyes

Ouch.

I was also in the thread so no high horses for me lol

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   

Now I am left wondering what thread you are referring to, would you care to unmask it?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:37 AM
link   
Reading dumb articles put out by scientists into the media causes snooze button syndrome which causes..I don't know what

(Oh btw my name isn't ats or at-at, I'm an ordinary guy w a regular name.)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   

That's it, I'm moving to North Korea.

At least there I won't be able to overeat.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:39 AM
link   
a reply to: DAVID64

Yeah i know, like im convinced the donut stuffing comes from wanting to ignore all the gibberish.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: rockintitz

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:41 AM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

There are more than one lol. It'd be unfair to link it so let's leave it at that. I wouldn't want to derail TheRedneck's thread either.

The Prof's comment might equally apply to the post-BREXIT UK. Some friends were literally nauseous with the result like it was the seven trumpets and end of the world. Half a country cheering and half feeling sick just like in Trump's USA.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:44 AM
link   

Humans have always wondered about, we are restless folk. A single person does not matter much, unless they are Mongolian warlords, they indeed caused long term effects..

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:45 AM
link   

Lot of these things have reflections all over the world..

new topics

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join