It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender man is having a baby !

page: 3
<< 1  2   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:30 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

Y'know, this actually really annoys me. I don't really like the concept of transgenderism, these people have mental issues that we're being forced to accept. If changing their "gender" is what makes these people happy, then go for it, it's their lives, and I wish them the best.......but if you're going to change your gender, don't backtrack like this.

This really bothers me because it's a woman who believes she's a man. If she truly believed she was a man, though, she wouldn't be having a baby like this. She's supposed to be a man, and men can't have babies. My wife and I both agree that this is proof that these people don't fully know what they want. They want to be a man, but they want to have a baby. They want to be a man, but be able to do female things. So is she a man or a woman??

I just don't get it. She wants to have her cake and eat it too. I will call her a she, because no matter how thick that beard is, she's backtracking to do female things. It just seems very hypocritical.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:39 AM
link   
a reply to: Necrobile

Well you see, here's the thing. For the majority of people, like me, like yourself, gender is very fixed. We identify as male or female. End of story.

But because that's how things are for us, that doesn't mean that's how things are for everybody.

And some peoples ideas of their gender identity are very fluid.

But why get annoyed? Ultimately it's just somebody else's reality not matching your reality. And that's just life, you know? People have the right to define their own realities.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:56 PM
link   

originally posted by: Painterz
Why are you all so fascinated by somebody else's genitals?

Is it really any of our business? At all?

No!!!! It isn't, but it doesn't stop those of you who support it making it our business by teaching it in our schools now does it?

Stop the insanity and keep your snip private and most likely no one will give a damn?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:19 PM
link   
He is a female to male transsexual, born female and apparently fertile.

top topics

<< 1  2   >>

join