It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Transgender man is having a baby !

page: 1
<<   2  3 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:07 AM
link   
Not sure where I was supposed to put this:

Pregnant Transgender Man Feels 'Profoundly Blessed'

So I'm a little confused. Does he still have a ding-a-ling? Where is the baby going to come out? How does he have a baby?

Don't you have to have a uterus ? Who provided the egg ?

He calls himself transgender but he has a beard. I don't get it. Anyway pretty wild.

edit on 11-6-2017 by nOraKat because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
a reply to: nOraKat

He's really a she...

No Richard.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:13 AM
link   
Men can't get pregnant.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:15 AM
link   

Reese is female to male transgender. They have a uterus still and am assuming did not have have reassignment surgery but are rather on hormones.

Reese had been taking testosterone treatments for years, but they learned that if he stopped, his cycle would begin again and they could safely become pregnant.

“We decided that we wanted to grow our family and that this would be a really good way to do it,” Chaplow says. “We could do it together, and not be surrounded around so much pain — well, emotional pain. I’m sure there will be lots of physical pain shortly [laughs].”

The partners say that the Portland community has been “incredibly supportive” during Reese’s pregnancy, partly because it’s not uncommon there for a transgender man to carry a baby.
OP

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:17 AM
link   
a reply to: whyamIhere

Oh durr..

She/he had me totally convinced it was a guy.

And to confuse things even further She/he is coupled with a man.

So she transitioned into a guy to be with a guy. I guess she wanted to be a gay man? So confusing..

So should I delete this post now?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:22 AM
link   

there is now quite a bit of medical evidence that shows that this would be a safe and healthy thing for us to engage in, medically speaking

Really? A biological woman having a baby is safe? Who would have thought!? I guess with the hormones there could be an issue. Weird stuff.

One thing I don't get is how you can possibly feel like a man if you get pregnant. I thought that was kinda the whole point of being transgender... That you felt trapped in the wrong body.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:33 AM
link   
CLICKBAIT

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Men can't get pregnant.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:04 AM
link   

he/she has a swelling in the gut and has a beard as well ....I wonder if it will be hatched by caserean?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Sublimecraft

originally posted by: Lysergic
Men can't get pregnant.

Define man...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   
Looks like she didn't want to be a man after all , if she wanted to have a baby... and be with a man . This is just a woman dressing up as a man by growing facial hair. Pregnant drag queen I guess. Weird.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:31 AM
link   
Unfortunately, I'm as confused as most of the commentors on that article.

So a woman, who wants to be a man, a homosexual man, has a Homosexual man Husband, but wants to have a baby, so he has Heterosexual sex with her or him, I mean his girlfriend, or boyfriend, with the gay guy having sex with his girlfriend, that is a boyfriend, but is really a girlfriend..??

Ok...I get it.....

I think this may put the LBGTABCXYZ movement back 30 years........

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   

originally posted by: Domo1

there is now quite a bit of medical evidence that shows that this would be a safe and healthy thing for us to engage in, medically speaking

Really? A biological woman having a baby is safe? Who would have thought!? I guess with the hormones there could be an issue. Weird stuff.

One thing I don't get is how you can possibly feel like a man if you get pregnant. I thought that was kinda the whole point of being transgender... That you felt trapped in the wrong body.

IMO transgenderism is not only un-natural but perverted.

Recently I saw a news article of a family celebrating their 8 year old transgender decisions...what a shame.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:55 AM
link   
I'd consider myself a pretty open minded and accepting chap.

But you cant gestate an egg in a scrotum without a fekload lot of help.

If you manage to pass a baby out of the end of your johnson, i'll happily call you a real man.

Mind you, much of ats is as deluded as this crap so whatever, who cares?
edit on 11-6-2017 by skalla because: There is no way i'll accept spelling scrotum incorrectly by jingo

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:35 AM
link   
a reply to: skalla

If you manage to pass a baby out of the end of your johnson

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:42 AM
link   

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:23 AM
link   
Hey my broad's kinda sensable, almost like a mate n'all..instead of..settlin' on down into the county farm I got it.

Knock'er up. Testosterone. Take pictures. The sense of things.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:24 AM
link   
No more articles, some people are freaks

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:25 AM
link   
a reply to: Domo1

Ow??

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:17 AM
link   
I can't imagine how confusing this could be for their child... or maybe he or she will grow up very empathetic to mental illness.

top topics

<<   2  3 >>

join