It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I almost feel sorry for Democrat Conspiracy Nuts I cant wait till Sessions testifies

page: 6
<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:17 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Sessions wasn't AG then how could he answer any questions?
You guys keep pinning hope on every testimony and every one just gets trump deeper and deeper into trouble.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:19 PM
link   
a reply to: Sublimecraft

I hate to point out that the joker was a criminal.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
I would not want to be a Republican in 2018.

Kinda like how I wouldn't want to be a democrat in 2017?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:25 PM
link   
a reply to: Khaleesi

Let's remind everyone that Dershowitz is a criminal lawyer not a constitutional lawyer and just for grins and giggles let's also remind them that he was O.J.s lawyer in his murder trial so he was responsible for setting a murderer free. The man who killed his children's mother because he was jealous.
Tells you the kind of people he represents.
So yeah he's famous.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:47 PM
link   
a reply to: JAY1980

Not too many elections this year. I have a primary election for gubernatorial democratic candidate tomorrow as a matter of fact.
And the gubernatorial election in November.
There are a very few special elections but not much.
Next year every seat in the house is up. Much bigger deal.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 02:53 PM
link   

originally posted by: Sillyolme

Let's remind everyone that Dershowitz is a criminal lawyer not a constitutional lawyer and just for grins and giggles let's also remind them that he was O.J.s lawyer in his murder trial so he was responsible for setting a murderer free. The man who killed his children's mother because he was jealous.
Tells you the kind of people he represents.
So yeah he's famous.

Yep, he is a high profile criminal lawyer. He may just know what 'obstruction of justice' means. I did say that I thoroughly dislike his politics.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:16 PM
link   

Yes you did. That was for those too young to remember or not inclined to research him.
Peace,

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:55 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Sessions says he plans to testify before Senate intelligence panel
Obstruction of Justice has been DEBUNKED

I once believed in the Russia collusion but I'm skeptical of it now, but I do think Trump committed obstruction of justice, but I don't think anything will happen because of it.

Where was obstruction of justice debunked?

It was debunked, because the Russian investigation is still ongoing. Comey's firing was not intended to stop it, and it in fact, has not stopped it.

Debunked.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 06:01 PM
link   
The FBI does NOT comment on open investigations...

Well NOW they don't!

The sound of silence.....
More shock and awwww... too come soon!

Thanks silly for the entertainment this evening

Epic

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 08:23 PM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Sessions says he plans to testify before Senate intelligence panel

(CNN)Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Saturday that he plans to testify before the Senate intelligence committee Tuesday, but it was not immediately clear if he would testify in public or private.

What no unnamed sources close to Sessions leaking that information? You're slipping CNN. Boy haven't the Democrats been embarrassed enough already? Every time someone testifies because bogus fake news says this or that conspiracy about the Russians it completely shuts down there worldview. And believe me if Obama Intel Admin people had dirt on Trump they would have Snitched already when questioned under Oath.

Trump under Investigation has been DEBUNKED the only Candidate under Investigation was Hillary
Collusion has been DEBUNKED
Obstruction of Justice has been DEBUNKED
Trump Golden Shower has been DEBUNKED

Next on the list of Debunking is Kushner and Sessions. And then when that happens the Hillary Super PAC News Networks will actually have to report something non RUSSIAN hahaha.

It's
As far as I know, the investigation continues. We have absolutely no idea what was testified to behind closed doors. I think Trump was shown to be lying to the American people repeatedly but it fell short of obstruction based on the powers of the president.

I guess time will tell. I think Trump is a terrible president and a terrible human being but I think he's the lesser of two evils between he and Pence. Pence is ultra conservative/religious but not as short sighted as Marmalade.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:04 PM
link   
a reply to: Sillyolme

Hmmm... comey perjured himself multiple times... say what you will about Trump but he's had the presence of mind to not do that.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:07 PM
link   

Buck

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 01:55 AM
link   
a reply to: flatbush71

Napolitano is right. It's an unwise move.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:17 AM
link   

originally posted by: Dfairlite
a reply to: flatbush71

Napolitano is right. It's an unwise move.

Yes, it would be better if he testified secretly so there could be all sorts of "leaks" and rumors. [/sarcasm] Sessions has guts. Whatever he has to say, the people need to hear it.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:38 AM
link   
Session will come out of this with integrity and still the liberal right agenda to keep destroying our nation will resume.

I guess the job of what every the Democratic party has become is to keep destroying America, regardless.

Is like a obsessed lover, If I can not have it nobody will.

No Democrat is working right now for America, they got their head up Trumps arse looking for Russia.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
a reply to: marg6043

Session will come out of this with integrity

I am glad you believe this. Remember, he had the integrity to recuse himself. You might not like what he is about to say. Under oath.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 06:57 AM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

Yes I heard that before, I'm still waiting for the collusion, you know, the one that no matter how deep they go inside Trumps butt it keeps eluding them.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 08:39 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

If he was investigating Russia/trump connection he should be fired, just like if we was investigating unicorn farming

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:14 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

This entire election cycle and post-mortem insanity is so ridiculous that I want to recuse myself.

posted on Jun, 13 2017 @ 09:16 PM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: marg6043

Session will come out of this with integrity

I am glad you believe this. Remember, he had the integrity to recuse himself. You might not like what he is about to say. Under oath.

Looks like marge6043 was right !!!

DuhHuHuHu

new topics

<< 3  4  5    7 >>

join