It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I almost feel sorry for Democrat Conspiracy Nuts I cant wait till Sessions testifies

page: 4
<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:22 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001
a reply to: network dude

So if by some miracle, he is not impeached, you will be offering your sincere and unconditional apology for being a drama queen right here?

So if he is, you will admit that you have been blindly following a transparent fraud? The clock is ticking for the GOP. If they do not impeach Trump soon, the new Democratic majority certainly will.

I will admit that I was wrong that impeachment at this point is a joke.

But if he is impeached (I highly doubt it based on the testimony of what was said) Pence will be fine. Perhaps a little more hard right and he won't put up with the liberal nonsense as much as Trump, but just fine.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:09 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: Stevemagegod

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Sessions is more concerned with his investments in private prisons and locking up minorities and potheads to care about pedo's.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:13 AM
link   

originally posted by: network dude

Those are not impeachable offenses.

Seriously?

SECTION 4
The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The Constitution. Try reading it.

High crimes and misdemeanors, defined:

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, and refusal to obey a lawful order. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for nonofficials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office.

Wikipedia. [Emphasis mine. --DJW001]

Trump is guilty of all of the above. Obstruction of justice falls under the "ordinary crimes" heading. In defending Trump, you are defending a criminal.

So if by some miracle, he is not impeached, you will be offering your sincere and unconditional apology for being a drama queen right here?

Now that's golden.

I expect MULTIPLE sincere and unconditional apologies for the multiple threads started by drama queens about how Hillary is a shapeshifting demon-cat and how Obama is a secretly immortal wizard Muslim Osama Bin Laden reincarnated Kenya-born Anti-Christ.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:47 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Sessions says he plans to testify before Senate intelligence panel
Obstruction of Justice has been DEBUNKED

I once believed in the Russia collusion but I'm skeptical of it now, but I do think Trump committed obstruction of justice, but I don't think anything will happen because of it.

Where was obstruction of justice debunked?

Obstruction would require ordering or otherwise forcing someone to stop, or stopping the investigation. All Trump did was make an observation or comment that maybe it was enough that Flynn was caught, disgraced and fired. "Hope" is never an order.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:48 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It is rumored that the FBi frantically looked for Comey's memos he allegedly send out to certain people in the FBI but they came up empty. Comey has still not provided them either. What happens if the memos don't exist at all and Comey told the media his version of events in person or on the phone? Does that change anything in his case?

Please try to keep up. The memoranda exist and have magically turned into sworn testimony. Trump must now testify under oath, as he 100% promised, or invoke executive privilege. Given his track record, it will probably be the latter.

Nope. Nobody has seen the memos that are relevant to the case please keep up.

And if they are released, you will claim that there is no proof that they were written when Comey claims they were. Let's agree that we need to hear those tapes.

I don't need to hear them. Comey's testimony was full of guesses and muh feelings were hurt boo hoo. Trump said nothing intimidating or what warrants a obstruction of justice investigation in the first place. Comey proved to be a f#cking coward and a lackey to the Clintons. F#ck this guy.

So just because you don't like Comey piss on justice? One main reason why the tapes are needed is because tone of voice as well as sentence structure can reveal if any orders were given or not. Because let's face it not every order starts out with I order you to.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:51 AM
link   

originally posted by: buster2010

It is rumored that the FBi frantically looked for Comey's memos he allegedly send out to certain people in the FBI but they came up empty. Comey has still not provided them either. What happens if the memos don't exist at all and Comey told the media his version of events in person or on the phone? Does that change anything in his case?

Please try to keep up. The memoranda exist and have magically turned into sworn testimony. Trump must now testify under oath, as he 100% promised, or invoke executive privilege. Given his track record, it will probably be the latter.

Nope. Nobody has seen the memos that are relevant to the case please keep up.

And if they are released, you will claim that there is no proof that they were written when Comey claims they were. Let's agree that we need to hear those tapes.

I don't need to hear them. Comey's testimony was full of guesses and muh feelings were hurt boo hoo. Trump said nothing intimidating or what warrants a obstruction of justice investigation in the first place. Comey proved to be a f#cking coward and a lackey to the Clintons. F#ck this guy.

So just because you don't like Comey piss on justice? One main reason why the tapes are needed is because tone of voice as well as sentence structure can reveal if any orders were given or not. Because let's face it not every order starts out with I order you to.

Lol, tapes.

edit on 11/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:00 PM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvianwow you really think we thought that was real hell no just like we didn't believe he gradded some girls crotch either we knew it was democraps trying to besmirch trump while trying to distract public from all the juicy emails being dropped by wikileaks. imo if i was president first thing i would do is clean house and terminate all obama appointees i could from office because all they were going to do was sand bag the administration anyway they could . comey is a first class example of this keeping records of conversations with the commander and chief and then leaking them to the press his excuse trump made me feel uncomfortable. sorry son you were uncomfortable because your conscience was telling you you violating your oaths you took for your office .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:34 PM
link   
a reply to: WeAreAWAKE

"Hope" is never an order.

So let's get clear on this. Suppose I am your boss. I made a reputation with my catchphrase "you're fired." I invite you into my private space alone, lock the door and ask you: "Do you want to keep your job?" You say "yes." I say "I hope you drop that project you are working on." You say: "I will work on whatever I want." You get fired. That is what happened to Comey. Are you sure "hope" is never an order?
edit on 11-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:04 PM
link   

So let's get clear on this. Suppose I am your boss. I made a reputation with my catchphrase "you're fired." I invite you into my private space alone, lock the door and ask you: "Do you want to keep your job?" You say "yes." I say "I hope you drop that project you are working on." You say: "I will work on whatever I want." You get fired. That is what happened to Comey. Are you sure "hope" is never an order?

Hope is never an order, especially when the person who hears it has admitted he does not know how to read the person speaking. Look, you can go on all you like, but the obstruction charge is over. Beat yourself up over it if you like though.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:05 PM
link   

We'll just call it a Matter instead. Does that sound better?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:45 PM
link   
Well it looks like Grandma Clampett chickened out of the public hearings for fear of "Russia" questions.

Sessions had been scheduled to testify before the House and Senate judiciary committees about next year’s budget – a mundane and routine part of regular congressional oversight. But Senators had alerted Sessions that they would use the opportunity to ask about issues raised in Comey’s testimony.
Sessions announced that he would send Rod Rosenstein to discuss the budget in his stead and testify – it now turns out in closed session – before the intelligence committee.

Sessions said without prompting that he had never met with Russian officials during the campaign. (It was in response to Sen. Franken; but Franken hadn’t asked that specific question.) It later emerged that that was not true

Guilty conscious or what.

Comey writes: “We concluded it made little sense to report it to Attorney General Sessions, who we expected would likely recuse himself from involvement in Russia-related investigations. (He did so two weeks later.)”

The FBI already had the dirt on the little racist Keebler elf.

In his public testimony Comey went considerably further. Again, the key quote: “Our judgment, as I recall, is that he was very close to and inevitably going to recuse himself for a variety of reasons. We also were aware of facts that I can’t discuss in an opening setting that would make his continued engagement in a Russia-related investigation problematic.

talkingpointsmemo.com...

10 Clues from Comey That Trump-Russia Investigations Are Growing

What is Attorney General Jeff Session’s involvement? Sen. Ron Wyden, D-OR, asked Comey why the FBI’s top officials decided not to discuss the "president’s actions” with Sessions, who recused himself from the investigation into the Trump campaign’s ties to Russia. “What was it about the Attorney General’s own interactions with the Russians, or his behavior with regard to the investigation, that would have led the entire leadership of the FBI to make this decision?” Wyden asked. Comey replied, “Our judgment, as I recall, was that he was very close to and inevitably going to recuse himself for a variety of reasons. We also were aware of facts that I can’t discuss in an open setting that would make his continued engagement in a Russia-related investigation problematic.” What could those facts be?

www.alternet.org...

So Comey knew 2 weeks prior that Sessions would HAVE to recuse himself.
They got the goods on that boy.

K~

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:27 PM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Hope is never an order, especially when the person who hears it has admitted he does not know how to read the person speaking. Look, you can go on all you like, but the obstruction charge is over. Beat yourself up over it if you like though.

don't you live in a country that already screwed their own people?...why don't you get off of ATS and work toward bitching about your own government, if that is truly where you live....I guess that would take courage, and a sense of British patriotism, so never mind

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:30 PM
link   
a reply to: jimmyx

I will stay on as long as I like thanks and post on the topics I decide to.
Pleased to have triggered you though, petal.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:48 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Hope is never an order, especially when the person who hears it has admitted he does not know how to read the person speaking. Look, you can go on all you like, but the obstruction charge is over.

So this is what you heard at the hearing:

Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah I don't really know how to read Mr. trump yet blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah....

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:51 PM
link   
a reply to: DJW001

No I heard it all including the part where Comey admits he does not know Trump well enough to read what he means. Can't escape what he said.
Bad luck.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:56 PM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Can't escape what he said.
Bad luck.

You can't escape everything else he said. Bad luck.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:33 PM
link   
I'll be satisfied once completely investigated. If nothing comes of it, that's fine. While I think Trump in general is a buffoon, I have no desire for his camp to be guilty of anything, if they didn't actually do anything. I think the entire "omg I hope he is guilty!" and "omg he is going to be vindicated BOOM in your face!" crowds are ridiculous. I just want the truth.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:13 PM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Sessions says he plans to testify before Senate intelligence panel
Obstruction of Justice has been DEBUNKED

I once believed in the Russia collusion but I'm skeptical of it now, but I do think Trump committed obstruction of justice, but I don't think anything will happen because of it.

Where was obstruction of justice debunked?
Where was it debunked??? Were is the obstruction of justice???

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:54 PM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
I feel sorry for the cult of Trump. Before it was like you were in a bubble of willful ignorance but now, now it's getting to be more like a cyst closing off an infection.

You have these aburdly desperate threads where you reassure one another of the validity of your shared delusions.

"Golden shower debunked?"

HUH? Jesus. Did you lot really believe anyone honestly took that seriously or even cared? Most of us get that the dossier is raw intel and a good deal of it is almost certainly not legit. We just like triggering Trumpkins on social media with it. Lmao.

"Collusion debunked"

Debunked by what? Even Dear Leader isn't as sure as you bunch. Lmao. That's what Comey's testimony demonstrated.

"Obstruction of justice has been debunked"

That's entirely a matter of opinion and here's the kicker — it all comes down to the whims of Congress. There's no judicial review of impeachment.

The only thing from the OP that appears to be factual is that Comey told Trump that he wasn't under investigation personally. That's great! Is it all that much less serious that his close associates are?

Anyway, I digress, far be it from me to interrupt your meeting here. We all know how much constant affirmation you folks need!

Whoever you are I know this about you. You are 100% the Monday morning quarterback with EVERYTHING you write. You may fool the fools but I see through your "hindsight 20/20" analysis. You constantly pretend you understand what is going on and you clearly don't based on your posts. You know damn well you are lapping up EVERY SINGLE fake news story PRAYING there is truth in them. Only to once again find yourself deflated, frustrated, and unfulfilled.

Dems troll the right? HAHAHAAHAHAHAHA! That's laughable.

I can see you feverishly typing away on your keyboard each time you see one of these threads. Stopping periodically to gasp in huge breaths because you forgot to breath. Writing, hyperventilating, deleting, then rewriting again and again until you have it the way you want it.

You can pretend all you want mate. If it's what you need to tell yourself to make yourself feel better then go for it.

We all see right through you.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:11 PM
link   
a reply to: Outlier13

What would you call a person who trusts what Trump says or does, when he has proven time and time again to be full of it?

You cry fake news when it concerns Trump but ignore the fake and false BS that comes out of Trumps mouth.

Trump (the Shepard) cries fake news and his sheep follow along with chants of fake news, kind of proves his Trumpateers are easily manipulated..

edit on 11-6-2017 by thetruth2017 because: (no reason given)

new topics

top topics

<< 1  2  3    5  6  7 >>

join