It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I almost feel sorry for Democrat Conspiracy Nuts I cant wait till Sessions testifies

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

originally posted by: DJW001

a reply to: Stevemagegod

It is rumored that the FBi frantically looked for Comey's memos he allegedly send out to certain people in the FBI but they came up empty. Comey has still not provided them either. What happens if the memos don't exist at all and Comey told the media his version of events in person or on the phone? Does that change anything in his case?

Please try to keep up. The memoranda exist and have magically turned into sworn testimony. Trump must now testify under oath, as he 100% promised, or invoke executive privilege. Given his track record, it will probably be the latter.

Nope. Nobody has seen the memos that are relevant to the case please keep up.

And if they are released, you will claim that there is no proof that they were written when Comey claims they were. Let's agree that we need to hear those tapes.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:43 AM
link   

It is rumored that the FBi frantically looked for Comey's memos he allegedly send out to certain people in the FBI but they came up empty. Comey has still not provided them either. What happens if the memos don't exist at all and Comey told the media his version of events in person or on the phone? Does that change anything in his case?

Please try to keep up. The memoranda exist and have magically turned into sworn testimony. Trump must now testify under oath, as he 100% promised, or invoke executive privilege. Given his track record, it will probably be the latter.

And if they are released, you will claim that there is no proof that they were written when Comey claims they were. Let's agree that we need to hear those tapes.

I don't need to hear them. Comey's testimony was full of guesses and muh feelings were hurt boo hoo. Trump said nothing intimidating or what warrants a obstruction of justice investigation in the first place. Comey proved to be a f#cking coward and a lackey to the Clintons. F#ck this guy.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:46 AM
link   

LOL, what the hell.....DEBUNKED? How so? Last time I checked it is under INVESTIGATION. The only word you have is trump against Comey, and what you think trump is going to tell the truth???? Delusional much? You do not even know what was said in CLOSED SESSION. "LORDY I HOPE THERE ARE TAPES."

What the hell up is up with trump tweeting "you better hope there are not tapes before you start leaking to the press", and now he says in response to media questions about the tapes. "don't worry you will be very disappointed" what the hell kind of a response is that???

If you people think for one second this is over, you really are delusional. The only people even sticking up for trump right now are his die hard supporters, and they just look ignorant.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but your words aint going to hurt me, so the die hards feel free to beat me up. I know I am right!

edit on 11-6-2017 by kurthall because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:53 AM
link   
a reply to: Perfectenemy

Trump said nothing intimidating or what warrants a obstruction of justice investigation in the first place.

Comey testified that it was his belief that Trump threatened to fire him if he did not stop the Flynn investigation. If that interpretation is true, and it seems perfectly plausible, that was obstruction of justice. If Trump does not 100% testify under oath and/or release the tapes, he will be impeached. End of discussion.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:55 AM
link   

Trump said nothing intimidating or what warrants a obstruction of justice investigation in the first place.

Comey testified that it was his belief that Trump threatened to fire him if he did not stop the Flynn investigation. If that interpretation is true, and it seems perfectly plausible, that was obstruction of justice. If Trump does not 100% testify under oath and/or release the tapes, he will be impeached. End of discussion.

Comey also said he doesn't know Trump well enough to be able to read him well, so his opinions of what Trump meant are worthless. The real end of the discussion.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:12 AM
link   

I agree we need to see those tapes and Honestly if I am at the White House I expect to have Hidden Cameras and Tape Recorders. Recording and Taping my every Move and Motion.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:15 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

Given all of the stupid things I have seen trump do and say over the YEARS, I can absolutely see him saying and behaving EXACTLY how Comey said he did. There is more lets call it 'Common sense' proof based on trumps behavior over the years that Comey is telling the truth. Just look at what trump said about Trump U, and the lawsuits. People were still being paid off just before he took office. The man is shady as hell. What is funny is all of the things he says on Twitter that he still has not backed up. The latest being the tapes, which now he tells the press "Don't worry you will be very disappointed" what does that even mean. We all want the tapes he eluded too, and now he says we will be disappointed, so that means there are no tapes? He also has not told us how he was "wire tapped". All of his tweets about the wall and health care, man the list goes on and on....
At what point in time do you die hards start holding him ACCOUNTABLE?

edit on 11-6-2017 by kurthall because: add

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:16 AM
link   

Those are not impeachable offenses. Trump just Triggers the impeach 45 crowd with every move he makes.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: kurthall

Given all of the stupid things I have seen trump do and say over the YEARS, I can absolutely see him saying and behaving EXACTLY how Comey said he did. There is more lets call it 'Common sense' proof based on trumps behavior over the years that Comey is telling the truth. Just look at what trump said about Trump U, and the lawsuits. People were still being paid off just before he took office. The man is shady as hell. What is funny is all of the things he says on Twitter that he still has not backed up. The latest being the tapes, which now he tells the press "Don't worry you will be very disappointed" what does that even mean. We all want the tapes he eluded too, and now he says we will be disappointed, so that means there are no tapes? He also has not told us how he was "wire tapped". All of his tweets about the wall and health care, man the list goes on and on....
At what point in time do you die hards start holding him ACCOUNTABLE?

Comey was in the room and admits he doesn't know Trump well enough to know what he means. Your views from afar add nothing to what Comey admitted under oath. You seem to want the President held accountable for an interpretation of what he meant by someone who admits he doesn't really know what the President meant. You have an odd view of accountability.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:30 AM
link   

Comey, said he felt the President was lying about quite a few things. You are selectively taking what you want from that interview with the Senate, not the WHOLE interview. He flat out said there is a Russia investigation, and they hacked our election, which trump told you was FAKE NEWS.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:33 AM
link   

Those are not impeachable offenses.

Seriously?

SECTION 4
The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The Constitution. Try reading it.

High crimes and misdemeanors, defined:

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, and refusal to obey a lawful order. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for nonofficials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office.

Wikipedia. [Emphasis mine. --DJW001]

Trump is guilty of all of the above. Obstruction of justice falls under the "ordinary crimes" heading. In defending Trump, you are defending a criminal.

edit on 11-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:35 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Comey also said he doesn't know Trump well enough to be able to read him well, so his opinions of what Trump meant are worthless. The real end of the discussion.

Thank you for tacitly admitting that the meeting happened as described.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:38 AM
link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

Thank you for tacitly admitting that the meeting happened as described.

We only have Comey's word for it, a man who admits he does not know the President well enough to read him well. Admissions or denials of the actual words used are a different matter. That is a he said/he said argument.

Either way the great hope you had, preening at the prospect of a Comey testimony beforehand, are dashed.

edit on 11/6/2017 by UKTruth because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

I don't need to hear them. Comey's testimony was full of guesses and muh feelings were hurt boo hoo. Trump said nothing intimidating or what warrants a obstruction of justice investigation in the first place.

So, then you pretty much imply you care nothing about evidence (since you don't "need" to hear tapes, if they exist, but if they do exist then they will make either Trump or Comey a liar, and that's a pretty damned big piece of evidence), but would rather base your beliefs on what Comey said during the hearing (that you also seem to doubt), and would rather stick to your Trump Fantasy.

If you don't need to hear the tapes, you don't need the memos. You don't need—or want—evidence, you want your delusion.

Got it. Seems reasonable. :/

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:50 AM
link   

Those are not impeachable offenses.

Seriously?

SECTION 4
The President, Vice President and all Civil Officers of the United States, shall be removed from Office on Impeachment for, and Conviction of, Treason, Bribery, or other high Crimes and Misdemeanors.

The Constitution. Try reading it.

High crimes and misdemeanors, defined:

The charge of high crimes and misdemeanors covers allegations of misconduct peculiar to officials, such as perjury of oath, abuse of authority, bribery, intimidation, misuse of assets, failure to supervise, dereliction of duty, unbecoming conduct, and refusal to obey a lawful order. Offenses by officials also include ordinary crimes, but perhaps with different standards of proof and punishment than for nonofficials, on the grounds that more is expected of officials by their oaths of office.

Wikipedia. [Emphasis mine. --DJW001]

Trump is guilty of all of the above. Obstruction of justice falls under the "ordinary crimes" heading. In defending Trump, you are defending a criminal.

So if by some miracle, he is not impeached, you will be offering your sincere and unconditional apology for being a drama queen right here?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:52 AM
link   

All we have is the word of a man who faithfully served three Presidents from two parties against the word of a man who has "settled" countless cases of fraud and breech of contract. Lets 100% put the known liar under oath.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:53 AM
link   
a reply to: network dude

So if by some miracle, he is not impeached, you will be offering your sincere and unconditional apology for being a drama queen right here?

So if he is, you will admit that you have been blindly following a transparent fraud? The clock is ticking for the GOP. If they do not impeach Trump soon, the new Democratic majority certainly will.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:58 AM
link   

originally posted by: Liquesence

I don't need to hear them. Comey's testimony was full of guesses and muh feelings were hurt boo hoo. Trump said nothing intimidating or what warrants a obstruction of justice investigation in the first place.

So, then you pretty much imply you care nothing about evidence (since you don't "need" to hear tapes, if they exist, but if they do exist then they will make either Trump or Comey a liar, and that's a pretty damned big piece of evidence), but would rather base your beliefs on what Comey said during the hearing (that you also seem to doubt), and would rather stick to your Trump Fantasy.

If you don't need to hear the tapes, you don't need the memos. You don't need—or want—evidence, you want your delusion.

Got it. Seems reasonable. :/

Yeah doing my own research and reading up on Comeys history is reasonable thanks for the compiment.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:06 AM
link   
You Trump cultists are hilarious..Bring out the Orange Kool aid,and take a big gulp..
edit on 11-6-2017 by greydaze because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:18 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Start posting pictures when you don't like results you hoped for. Good strategy.

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join