It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I almost feel sorry for Democrat Conspiracy Nuts I cant wait till Sessions testifies

page: 2
<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:40 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

originally posted by: D8Tee
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Follow this link, Grambler did a great synopsis on Comey's testimony.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obstruction of Justice by Trump.

This was arguably the most important thing that people were concerned with from this testimony. The anti-Trump media has been obsessed with this idea, and has even put counters up until the testimony at the sheer glee they would have if Trump was guilty of this.

All he did was (in my opinion, unsuccessfully) debunk the obstruction of justice regarding Michael Flynn, nothing to do about the fact that firing Comey was the other big one, considering that some of Trump's comments on the issue seem to indicate it was because of the Russia matter.

Firing comey cannot be obstruction of justice. The president has the right to remove the director for any reason. In fact none has to be given at all if he chooses not to.

And removing the director doesn't change any investigation that is handled by agents. So the director being fired doesn't alter the investigation than that means there is no way to obstruct justice by firings.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:46 AM
link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Sessions lied during his confirmation about talking with a Russian envoy. He should be removed immediately. He illegally applied for the position of AG of all positions.

Trump is clear in the russian non-issue.

Did he?? Truth if it is he talked with the Russian ambassador at a party that Obama put on for diplomats. He was invited because he was a senator he admits they talked casually. So he said it wasn't mentioned because there wasn't business done.

As a senator I'm sure he met lots of diplomats and even forgets who they are at times and when they last met.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Sessions says he plans to testify before Senate intelligence panel
Obstruction of Justice has been DEBUNKED

I once believed in the Russia collusion but I'm skeptical of it now, but I do think Trump committed obstruction of justice, but I don't think anything will happen because of it.

Where was obstruction of justice debunked?

It was debunked by Comey testifying that Trump addressed the matter once by saying he 'hoped the investigation would be dropped' then and never pursued it again?

While not downright debunked (you cannot debunk what at this point is a mere discussion - but suffice to say this happened months ago, and even the director of the FBI himself did not find reason to report the incident as obstruction. Or at all.), it was shown to be very, very unlikely that there is grounds for charges.

For it to be obstruction of justice by any standard it likely had to be either a clear and direct order or the pressure had to be ongoing and persistent.

And the kicker is that even a direct order would not be obstruction as the president has the established constitutional right as the judicial head above heads to stop the investigation - it is the same established and oft-used right that allows him to even pardon anyone already found guilty!
edit on 11-6-2017 by DupontDeux because: (no reason given)

+10 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:45 AM
link   
a reply to: theantediluvian

Your continued use of the term "Dear Leader" shows your bias so much. You can't even bring yourself to say President Trump, which is what he happens to be, not some sort of "Dear Leader"

I wish you and your comrades the best of luck in continuing to post your nonsense.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:40 AM
link   
There is one fact, maybe a rightwinger and/or Trumpist can explain me this:

Why is there a significant decrease of pro Trump threads?

We are on day three now after the Comey hearing, and we have this decrease since exactly three days. Not every second or third thread is a SuperTrump thread anymore, since the Comey hearing!
Coincidence?

Did someone shut all the nazi bots down, or did some more people wake up, people that defended Trump until last, even if they mentioned that they got fooled, again, by the big money.
Those that act like little childs, the whole world tells you that blue is blue, but you, the child, decided that blue is red and you get angry and start to melt like snowflakes if somebody tells you how the truth is and how wrong you are.

But there were even Nazis in the destroyed third reich, that still supported and defended Hitler, while Germany was reduced to ash and rubble. You have those kind of individuals(to not use words that could offend people) everywhere, at every time.

They are obeying, sleeping, consuming, thinking that dems and reps would represent different parties that target different goals, watching TV, reproducing, sleeping, paying taxes(if they are not rich enough) sleeping, worshipping their dear leader, sleeping, questioning nothing, sleeping, sleeping...

So, is that fact with the decrease of the pro Trump threads after the Comey hearing on ATS just a coincidence?
Or is it getting too embarrassing even for harcore Trumpists now, to still defend that not-businessman?

Fact is, less feeble-minded pro Trump threads are good for ATS!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:39 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod
Sessions says he plans to testify before Senate intelligence panel

I once believed in the Russia collusion but I'm skeptical of it now, but I do think Trump committed obstruction of justice, but I don't think anything will happen because of it.

Where was obstruction of justice debunked?

Comey : I don't know Trump well enough to understand what he means.
Comey : I took Trump's hope to mean he was asking me to stop the investigation into Flynn.

Case closed.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:14 AM
link   

Nice projection there.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: DerBeobachter
There is one fact, maybe a rightwinger and/or Trumpist can explain me this:

Why is there a significant decrease of pro Trump threads?

We are on day three now after the Comey hearing, and we have this decrease since exactly three days. Not every second or third thread is a SuperTrump thread anymore, since the Comey hearing!
Coincidence?

Did someone shut all the nazi bots down, or did some more people wake up, people that defended Trump until last, even if they mentioned that they got fooled, again, by the big money.
Those that act like little childs, the whole world tells you that blue is blue, but you, the child, decided that blue is red and you get angry and start to melt like snowflakes if somebody tells you how the truth is and how wrong you are.

But there were even Nazis in the destroyed third reich, that still supported and defended Hitler, while Germany was reduced to ash and rubble. You have those kind of individuals(to not use words that could offend people) everywhere, at every time.

They are obeying, sleeping, consuming, thinking that dems and reps would represent different parties that target different goals, watching TV, reproducing, sleeping, paying taxes(if they are not rich enough) sleeping, worshipping their dear leader, sleeping, questioning nothing, sleeping, sleeping...

So, is that fact with the decrease of the pro Trump threads after the Comey hearing on ATS just a coincidence?
Or is it getting too embarrassing even for harcore Trumpists now, to still defend that not-businessman?

Fact is, less feeble-minded pro Trump threads are good for ATS!

As a right winger/pro-Trumpist I think I can help you. We are very different than the left winger/anti-Trumpist. Where a left winger would revel in trying to induce pain and and suffering on his/her fellow countryman, a right winger has empathy for his/her fellow countryman. We can clearly see that you are in a steep downward spiral and are about to crash and burn. What need is there to cover your landing zone with broken glass?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:22 AM
link   
Sessions testifying is going to be great. He'll be holding back laughter as he explains that Senators meeting with Russians is normal as is not listing every meeting he has on the forms - as directed by the FBI and DoJ.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:07 AM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

It is rumored that the FBi frantically looked for Comey's memos he allegedly send out to certain people in the FBI but they came up empty. Comey has still not provided them either. What happens if the memos don't exist at all and Comey told the media his version of events in person or on the phone? Does that change anything in his case?

edit on 11-6-2017 by Perfectenemy because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:16 AM
link   

Trump under Investigation has been DEBUNKED the only Candidate under Investigation was Hillary

Trump was not under investigation, but members of his campaign were. They still are, and may face criminal charges. One of them offered to testify if given immunity from prosecution. Here is what Trump has said about that:

Collusion has been DEBUNKED

Collusion is still under investigation.

Comey's testimony, made under oath, is strong evidence for obstruction of justice. Trump has promised, 100% to testify under oath. Do you think he will? And what about those tapes he refuses to give a straight answer about?

Trump Golden Shower has been DEBUNKED

Golden Shower allegation has yet to be proven. Time will tell. Trump's fervent supporters remind me of the man who fell off the Empire State Building who, as he fell past the second floor, shouted: "Everything's great so far!"

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:21 AM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

It is rumored that the FBi frantically looked for Comey's memos he allegedly send out to certain people in the FBI but they came up empty. Comey has still not provided them either. What happens if the memos don't exist at all and Comey told the media his version of events in person or on the phone? Does that change anything in his case?

Please try to keep up. The memoranda exist and have magically turned into sworn testimony. Trump must now testify under oath, as he 100% promised, or invoke executive privilege. Given his track record, it will probably be the latter.
edit on 11-6-2017 by DJW001 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:25 AM
link   

originally posted by: DJW001

Please try to keep up. The memoranda exist and have magically turned into sworn testimony. Trump must now testify under oath, as he 100% promised, or invoke executive privilege. Given his track record, it will probably be the latter.

How do you know they exists and were not just fabrications written after Comey was fired?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:28 AM
link   

Nope. Nobody has seen the memos that are relevant to the case please keep up.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:30 AM
link   
a reply to: UKTruth

How do you know they exists and were not just fabrications written after Comey was fired?

What difference would that make? Trump had better hurry up and release those tapes, don't you think?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:32 AM
link   

What difference would that make? Trump had better hurry up and release those tapes, don't you think?

Be careful what you wish for.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:33 AM
link   

No, he needs to wait and keep the media on strings for a few more weeks yet - top trolling.

link   

originally posted by: pirhanna
Sessions lied during his confirmation about talking with a Russian envoy. He should be removed immediately. He illegally applied for the position of AG of all positions.

Trump is clear in the russian non-issue.

Or they didn't ask the right questions.

link   

originally posted by: UKTruth

No, he needs to wait and keep the media on strings for a few more weeks yet - top trolling.

And you should know.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:34 AM
link   

"Golden shower debunked?"

HUH? Jesus. Did you lot really believe anyone honestly took that seriously or even cared?

Actually many people took that document seriously, or have you not been on ATS for the last few months? I remember that dossier was the linchpin behind many supposed Trump scandals and I debated with quite a few people who tried to use that document as a credible source. How convenient that it's now nothing but laughable nonsense, when the right said that they were idiots according the left, because they were so sure that dossier came from trustworthy intel sources. Your arguments are nonsense.

Trump Russia Dossier Gains Credibility as Senators Prepare to Meet with its Author

www.abovetopsecret.com...
edit on 11/6/2017 by ChaoticOrder because: (no reason given)

<< 1    3  4  5 >>

join