It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

I almost feel sorry for Democrat Conspiracy Nuts I cant wait till Sessions testifies

page: 1
<<   2  3  4 >>

join
share:
+35 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:38 PM
link   
Sessions says he plans to testify before Senate intelligence panel

(CNN)Attorney General Jeff Sessions said Saturday that he plans to testify before the Senate intelligence committee Tuesday, but it was not immediately clear if he would testify in public or private.

What no unnamed sources close to Sessions leaking that information? You're slipping CNN. Boy haven't the Democrats been embarrassed enough already? Every time someone testifies because bogus fake news says this or that conspiracy about the Russians it completely shuts down there worldview. And believe me if Obama Intel Admin people had dirt on Trump they would have Snitched already when questioned under Oath.

Trump under Investigation has been DEBUNKED the only Candidate under Investigation was Hillary
Collusion has been DEBUNKED
Obstruction of Justice has been DEBUNKED
Trump Golden Shower has been DEBUNKED

Next on the list of Debunking is Kushner and Sessions. And then when that happens the Hillary Super PAC News Networks will actually have to report something non RUSSIAN hahaha.

edit on 10-6-2017 by Stevemagegod because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:46 PM
link   
a reply to: Stevemagegod

Sessions gonna talk about crooked hillary? Russia is off limits for him. Recused.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:49 PM
link   

originally posted by: carewemust

Sessions gonna talk about crooked hillary? Russia is off limits for him. Recused.

"I Hope" we can get to the "Matter".

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:53 PM
link   

edit on 11-6-2017 by D8Tee because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:06 AM
link   

originally posted by: Stevemagegod

I once believed in the Russia collusion but I'm skeptical of it now, but I do think Trump committed obstruction of justice, but I don't think anything will happen because of it.

Where was obstruction of justice debunked?

+25 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:13 AM
link   

They won't be able to pin anything on Trump, no matter who they go for around him - it's not a crime to be a goose whose trying to run the country like a blue-chip business instead of a carefully crafted system of shafting taxpayers every time a politician gets a bright idea.

It's like the criminals are trying to figure out how to defeat the Joker.
edit on 11-6-2017 by Sublimecraft because: grammar

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:20 AM
link   
a reply to: WhateverYouSay

Follow this link, Grambler did a great synopsis on Comey's testimony.

www.abovetopsecret.com...

Obstruction of Justice by Trump.

This was arguably the most important thing that people were concerned with from this testimony. The anti-Trump media has been obsessed with this idea, and has even put counters up until the testimony at the sheer glee they would have if Trump was guilty of this.

+14 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:23 AM
link   

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

I once believed in the Russia collusion but I'm skeptical of it now, but I do think Trump committed obstruction of justice, but I don't think anything will happen because of it.

Alan Dershowitz (an extremely liberal lawyer) has come down hard on the Democrats for pushing the obstruction narrative. Basically he said that what Trump has done is all within his executive powers. He has pointed out that GW Bush actually went much farther than Trump by pardoning someone that was under investigation, thereby ending the investigation and no one (or very few) accused him of obstruction. He even used Comey's own testimony to prove that Trump has not committed obstruction. Oh, and he is no fan of Trump. He is a Democrat and endorsed Hillary. Of course there are those that disagree with him but, IMO he is a brilliant lawyer even though I thoroughly dislike his politics. He has even called the whole affair of Democrats going after Trump 'Stalinistic'. His word, not mine.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: D8Tee

Follow this link, Grambler did a great synopsis on Comey's testimony.

Obstruction of Justice by Trump.

This was arguably the most important thing that people were concerned with from this testimony. The anti-Trump media has been obsessed with this idea, and has even put counters up until the testimony at the sheer glee they would have if Trump was guilty of this.

All he did was (in my opinion, unsuccessfully) debunk the obstruction of justice regarding Michael Flynn, nothing to do about the fact that firing Comey was the other big one, considering that some of Trump's comments on the issue seem to indicate it was because of the Russia matter.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:48 AM
link   
For some reason they have gone to bed hungry for months now

Who likes crow anyway?

The truth will set you free

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:54 AM
link   

Your opinion is based on?

I prefer facts!

Trump is NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION!

Everyone knows this but a select few apparently

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:56 AM
link   

originally posted by: Khaleesi

originally posted by: WhateverYouSay

Alan Dershowitz (an extremely liberal lawyer) has come down hard on the Democrats for pushing the obstruction narrative. Basically he said that what Trump has done is all within his executive powers. He has pointed out that GW Bush actually went much farther than Trump by pardoning someone that was under investigation, thereby ending the investigation and no one (or very few) accused him of obstruction. He even used Comey's own testimony to prove that Trump has not committed obstruction. Oh, and he is no fan of Trump. He is a Democrat and endorsed Hillary. Of course there are those that disagree with him but, IMO he is a brilliant lawyer even though I thoroughly dislike his politics. He has even called the whole affair of Democrats going after Trump 'Stalinistic'. His word, not mine.

Huh. I just looked up Dershowitz statement. That's interesting.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:59 AM
link   
I feel sorry for the cult of Trump. Before it was like you were in a bubble of willful ignorance but now, now it's getting to be more like a cyst closing off an infection.

You have these aburdly desperate threads where you reassure one another of the validity of your shared delusions.

"Golden shower debunked?"

HUH? Jesus. Did you lot really believe anyone honestly took that seriously or even cared? Most of us get that the dossier is raw intel and a good deal of it is almost certainly not legit. We just like triggering Trumpkins on social media with it. Lmao.

"Collusion debunked"

Debunked by what? Even Dear Leader isn't as sure as you bunch. Lmao. That's what Comey's testimony demonstrated.

"Obstruction of justice has been debunked"

That's entirely a matter of opinion and here's the kicker — it all comes down to the whims of Congress. There's no judicial review of impeachment.

The only thing from the OP that appears to be factual is that Comey told Trump that he wasn't under investigation personally. That's great! Is it all that much less serious that his close associates are?

Anyway, I digress, far be it from me to interrupt your meeting here. We all know how much constant affirmation you folks need!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:03 AM
link   

originally posted by: iWontGiveUP

Your opinion is based on?

I prefer facts!

Trump is NOT UNDER INVESTIGATION!

Everyone knows this but a select few apparently

If you're so fact focused why did you say "Trump is not under investigation" to me. At what point did I suggest he was? Are you just a bit thick and like to repeat talking points that have no bearing?

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:08 AM
link   
a reply to: iWontGiveUP

Actually, if you really prefer facts, then all you should be saying is that Trump wasn't under investigation by the FBI as of the firing of James Comey. While I'm not saying he is, you have no idea whether he is currently under investigation or not and I would imagine that Mueller will have a look into Trump leaning on Comey, firing Comey, colluding with Nunes, etc.

So it's quite possible that he is now.

And seriously? Let's get real here. You can't really claim to "prefer facts" and be a Trump supporter. That's cognitive dissonance in the extreme.

You pick out the one or two accurate and true things he says from among a barrage of lies and hold it up as "vindication." Every day more and more moderates are bailing on you and the numbers of Trump faithful drop with his historically low approval ratings.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:12 AM
link   

It's part of their deluded straw man strategy.

"Donald Trump is a reptilian shapeshifter? DEBUNKED! BOOM! IN YOUR FACE! VINDICATION! U-S-A! U-S-A!"
"Donald Trump rides a pink unicorn? DEBUNKED! FAKE NEWS! Globalists lose!"
"Donald Trump has an extra nipple on his back? DEBUNKED! He has two normal sized nipples!"

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Sessions lied during his confirmation about talking with a Russian envoy. He should be removed immediately. He illegally applied for the position of AG of all positions.

Trump is clear in the russian non-issue.

+3 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:23 AM
link   
Fact.

Hillary Clinton Being Investigated By The Senate Again

“You can start with bribery, obstruction of justice, various kinds of fraud and conspiracies to commit various kinds of crimes,” said Arkin during an interview with FOX Business. Arkin also noted that Grassley could be requesting an investigation after Democrats went after President Trump for alleged collusion between his campaign operatives and Russian officials.

+12 more 
posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:00 AM
link   

originally posted by: theantediluvian
"Golden shower debunked?"

HUH? Jesus. Did you lot really believe anyone honestly took that seriously or even cared? Most of us get that the dossier is raw intel and a good deal of it is almost certainly not legit. We just like triggering Trumpkins on social media with it. Lmao.

That sounds awfully sociopathic. By triggering people, you are making them feel worse or making them angry or even ruining their day. And you enjoy doing that? Pretty sick if you ask me. I will never understand the concept of spreading hatred and negativity in an effort to achieve a better world. Apparently that how the Dems operate tho...
edit on 6/11/2017 by scojak because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:14 AM
link   
a reply to: scojak

Ruining their day? By making reference to a dubious rumor that Dear Leader paid Russian hookers to urinate on him in a ritzy Moscow hotel?

top topics

<<   2  3  4 >>

join