It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

The leader of Islamic State Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi has been killed according to reports

page: 2
<< 1   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:08 AM
link   
Songbird's buddy iced?

not holding my breathe,,,

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:02 AM
link   
Aaaah, finally....
Another "right hand of Bin Laden", another high ranking "IS" terrorist was killed.

Terror problem solved!

Not?

How can that be, every month two or more "right hands of Bin Laden" get killed, as we are told in the west.
But the whole anti terror coallition can´t beat those terror tourists in their nikies, those losers, cultists that come from all around the world, those hobby warriors from Buxtehude", as we say in Germany. Can´t be beaten by several nations and their military power...

For sure...

"We" don´t want the terror to stop, that´s why "we", the west", create everyday new terrorists, with bombings of civilians, with drone attacks on civilians etc!
That´s why everytime only "flops, failures and fumbles" make the attack of terrorists possible. Terrorists that all had ties of any kind to western secret services, that were under observation of the "anti"-terror officials, on every terror list that exists, that were "untouchable"(Anis Amri/Germany) for police and justice, and so on.

It´s "our" terrorism, that exactly does what it should. It scares the "working, consuming, obeying, sleeping, sleeping, sleeping..." western people and makes them accept or even beg for more "security". Impossible "security" in exchange for the peoples freedoms. "Security" that spies on everybody of US, 24/7. They spy on ME to allegedly protect ME from terrorism they created...???

Again: For sure...

And "we" really celebrate the "death" of another "right hand of Bin Laden", another spin to fool the people???

Laughable!!!

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:40 AM
link   
Couldn't have happened to a better guy.

One less jihadi scum bag in the world.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:48 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I think your post was pure gold. My thoughts exactly.

The west always needs a boogeyman. Al-qaida or ISIS or whatever, as long as there is a boogeyman. Keeps the money running.

I mean come on, a western coalition and their advanced war machine against ISIS? I actually think that if the Navy seals and Royal air forces and the like were truly sent to get rid of ISIS, it would be a hollywood-movie-like 2 or 3 day operation and the west "wins"

But i know. You can't kill an ideology...

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 07:14 AM
link   
The only way we will ever know he is actually dead is when John McCain sends flowers and a condolences card.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:44 AM
link   

originally posted by: DBCowboy
a reply to: CaptainBeno

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 08:54 AM
link   
I hate rain on you parade , but nobody in the IC is confirming this as of yet.
The suspected HVT was burnt to death by Willy-Pete (White Phosphorus) making physical I.D. impossible.
Wait on the DNA.

Buck
edit on 11-6-2017 by flatbush71 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: Finspiracy
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I think your post was pure gold. My thoughts exactly.

The west always needs a boogeyman. Al-qaida or ISIS or whatever, as long as there is a boogeyman. Keeps the money running.

I mean come on, a western coalition and their advanced war machine against ISIS? I actually think that if the Navy seals and Royal air forces and the like were truly sent to get rid of ISIS, it would be a hollywood-movie-like 2 or 3 day operation and the west "wins"

But i know. You can't kill an ideology...

It would be like this if we weren't raked over the coals by the media every time a civilian is accidentally killed, which is an unavoidable consequence of war (and I hate to say that, because I hate any time innocent bystanders are killed). In modern war, where we have to tiptoe our way through everything to try to avoid as much negative press as we can, these things take a lot longer than they used to.
edit on 11 6 17 by face23785 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:19 AM
link   

originally posted by: flatbush71
I hate rain on you parade , but nobody in the IC is confirming this as of yet.
The suspected HVT was burnt to death by Willy-Pete (White Phosphorus) making physical I.D. impossible.
Wait on the DNA.

Buck

If true, what a lovely way to go, consumed by phosphorus on his way to hell.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:56 AM
link   
If Iran really has proof ISIS is a US asset you can bet your cheeks the leader's dead, or will be dead very soon.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 11:38 AM
link   
with al Baghdadi out as the Caliph of a ISis Army......

that gives the Big-Cheese Erdogan of Turkey the edge of claiming the ISis army of Jihadists as a 'branch' of a much larger and Global Caliphate with a homebase in Turkey...(he will have to move fast though

because Iran is soon to Annex Iraq into the Iranian-Persian Caliphate led by the Supreme Leader, and then solidify a formal alliance and no-go zone/closed-borders area that will span Syria-Iraq-Iran to barricade the Turks from the Arab Peninsula

maybe this (forcasted here on ATS) border closure involving 3 Shia dominated governments will be the trigger which sets off the Quest for a Caliphate Armed Forces led by Erdogan in the next ~900 days
edit on th30149728574712422017 by St Udio because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

So has this been actually confirmed yet?

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 10:05 PM
link   
# Donttreadonme. I made a joke the Dems and Comey where imploding and this guy wound up exploding, it was a good week. Go ahead and ban me but it wasn't off topic. It was a joke, stop censoring # that doesn't need to be. What's the point of this site if you're going to delete crap cause it upsets your personal leanings? Please tell me how it was off topic. I'm tired of you deleting my # if I'm not breaking a rule and I'm well aware I'm breaking one now that'll get me banned
edit on 12-6-2017 by TSefu because: (no reason given)

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 08:50 PM
link   
You know this is messed up. Abu-Bakr was defending his homeland against unrighteousness. Some people perceive his religion as false. But Islam is based upon the 10 Commandments. And if Islam was false, then Al-Bagdadi ought to have just as much right to his religion as people in the below videos have a right to their religions.

Here is the thing I noticed. After Bin Laden was killed for avenging the 500,000 Iraqi children who were starved to death by UN sanctions. A great earthquake hit Washington DC. Bin Laden was killed on May 2, and the DC earthquake where the CIA is headquartered that used to give money to the Mujahadeen, happened a few months later on August 23rd.

Perhaps the Higher Power's viewpoint and philosophy doesn't match with the CIA's philosophy.

edit on 11-7-2017 by SickWave because: removed double posting of DC Eq vid

posted on Jul, 11 2017 @ 09:25 PM
link   
a reply to: SickWave

what?

posted on Jul, 26 2017 @ 07:46 PM
link   
a reply to: toysforadults

Second that......... Huh?

top topics

<< 1   >>

join