It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gold the shorts and the longs.

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:23 PM
link   
I came across this guy, who is on the ball and rarely calls it wrong, he says in 28 days the physical demand for Gold will rip the paper Comex apart, he seems to have knowledge that a massive order is in the pipeline, which might blow the paper rigged prices back to reality . If the Comex cant deliver on the order they will have to, get the Gold from somewhere, and its in short supply, which will push the precious metals for a reset. It might be China and or Russia who is holding a lot of Physical, and would really love a reset in the PM's to a realistic levels.

kingworldnews.com...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:49 PM
link   
I've been looking at buying into silver- gold is out of my range... but I don't have faith in USD, and I'm selling a property- won't be able to reinvest for at least a year...

What would a "reset" in this context imply?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:33 PM
link   
Wont happen IMO. Comex has been dangerously low for awhile now, folks have already pulled their gold outta storages and exchanges. what they got now is the mandatory mininum.

the order will get delayed or someone is gonna get some tungstein(sp).

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 12:42 AM
link   
a reply to: anonentity

It is just a show for the masses. What ever happens is well planned in advance.

What you need to do is to see what is happening behind the invisible curtain.

Watch the other big players and watch how they play.

The entirety of the world financial market is a house of cards that can collapse at any time. Whenever it is convenient it will collapse on cue.

P

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:41 AM
link   
a reply to: lordcomac

The debt clock puts Silver around eight hundred an ounce, and gold around eight thousand. If you look at Cryptos which cant be manipulated, they have taken off. But all it takes is the likes of Branson to pull out, and down they go. If you don't hold it you don't own it.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 01:43 AM
link   
a reply to: pheonix358

You are right their. They will collapse it at their convenience, and profit from the reset, as they are already holding the real stuff.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:34 AM
link   
Morgan is the culprit

Tesla had an issue with his logic and now.....us

He....he......Silver is the main metal.....huh?

Just 80 ounces is all I have......off eBay.....

Comex has a big short standing there for ever......on Silver and we'll be out in 16 years......mining vs industry use in manufacturing tvs

edit on 11-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

edit on 11-6-2017 by GBP/JPY because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:36 AM
link   

originally posted by: anonentity
a reply to: lordcomac

The debt clock puts Silver around eight hundred an ounce, and gold around eight thousand. If you look at Cryptos which cant be manipulated, they have taken off. But all it takes is the likes of Branson to pull out, and down they go. If you don't hold it you don't own it.

I've been watching cryptos- and I do plan to invest a portion of my USD into them hoping for another one to go viral... (Another month before I can do this)

What I don't quote follow is the values you give. Silver is 8000.... what? USD? I don't expect USD to be around after the next reset. Too many people only have debt- if they corrected the value people could pay off their debt with a week of corrected paychecks, but wouldn't be able to buy food... I think they'll replace the currency, and any USD you've got will be worthless, but they'll convert the debt to the new currency.

The question becomes... will metals really be worth the new currency?
I plan to invest some cash in silver, possibly some in gold... but I don't know how much I should keep in cash, since I do plan to re-spend much of it on LAND as soon as I can find what I want.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:48 AM
link   
If I'm reading this correctly, that us debt clock places silver at worth 58x more than it goes for right now- and gold only 5x more.
I've already got a wee bit of silver- but not enough to pay the months bills with.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 10:59 AM
link   
I hate to throw cold water on this theory but Maquire has called "Wolf" too many times to really be taken seriously. But then again, if he keeps saying it he just might hit it one day...

If you want to invest in metals, by all means: I think it's a great idea. But not just because Maguire says so.

In 2011 he said "Gold/Silver Shorts Will be Destroyed!!" Unfortunately those videos on King Worl News don't stay up that long, but you can hear Max Keiser refer to it here.

And again in 2015 ... "Andrew Maguire – A Gold And Silver Tsunami Is Forming As The Shorts Are Now Going To Get Destroyed which is still up here.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:04 PM
link   
a reply to: SuperManny

It's true theirs a lot of people pushing metals, for their own profit. Theirs also a lot of people controlling the price for the same reason. But in the end it comes down to supply and demand . I think if their were no Cryptos the PM's would have already wiped out the shorts. But when everyone who has put their money in Cryptos, and then decides to cash it in, what happens then? Its still paper. From what I can gather getting your money out can be difficult, like the "Service is unavailable please try again later" so any deal that requires quick payment falls over.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 05:38 PM
link   
The fine print says Comex can settle with cash.

No one can force Comex to deliver physical product.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: AutonomousMeatPuppet

Yes a lot of people don't grasp that. They can also terminate the contract and pay the holder off.

join