It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

(Montreal) LGBT community celebrates 8-year-old drag queen. Critics call it child abuse

page: 3
<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:58 PM
link   
Ummmm...

He (or someone he knows) gave him the name "Lactatia"? Say What????

Does he realise at 8yo, that Lactation means, Milk for babies that comes out of Women's breasts? Not that he would ever experience that....

Why call a drag queen boy, "Lady Milk"?

They are a Queer mob......

+8 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:00 PM
link   
Normalizing Mental Illness.

Meh.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   

originally posted by: Deaf Alien

originally posted by: UnBreakable
Lucky that kid didn't grow up fourty-five years ago when I was in grade school. He would've been called a queer and had the crap beaten out of him.

It was awful back then. I'm glad the attitude changed today. We've come a long way.

I don't know if attitudes have changed that much, but now the kids who would beat the crap out of him would be charged with a hate crime.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:02 PM
link   
wow...such good parenting..
I wonder if he's taken part in any crazy sex parties yet

But...at eight I was poppin heads off of my sister's barbie dolls and wondering why there werent nipples on the boobies..

so i guess i shouldnt judge

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:03 PM
link   
a reply to: Blaine91555

There is truth in your statement. Maybe not coached. Obviously they are okay with the fact that he is dressing up.

I think our world is a little muddled. shouldn't it be the children seeking the parents approval not the parents seeking their children's approval.

It always blows my mind when parents ask there 2 - 4 year old "do you want to go to (insert activity here)?" with the child having little or no experience with what they are being asked. Regardless if the child says yes or no they feel they have given their child an educated choice in the matter. It's probably good for there self esteem (asking questions) but I seriously doubt the child fully understands what they did or didn't agree to.

A parents role is to guide and teach. Self esteem is valuable, but I feel this is misguided. I doubt the child has a full understanding of why they are receiving so much praise simply for dressing up.

Is different that's for sure.

The only thing that got me was the boys selfish nature. If your parents don't like it get new parents, if your friends don't like get new friends. This line of thinking is easily radicalized.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:04 PM
link   

originally posted by: seeker1963

originally posted by: MonkeyFishFrog
The attitude of the people in this thread is the exact reason why the suicide rate among young teens in the LGBTQI community is so damn high. You think forcing a square peg into a round hole will suddenly make it round?

The fact that his parents are so supportive means that he is at a far less risk of substance abuse or suicide.

Are his parents supportive or did they FORCE this agenda on their child?

You need to give me evidence that they are forcing on this kid.

Are you blind? The parents just scream that they are SJW agenda pushers. You can support your child without throwing it to the wolves for exploitation. Did the parents tell him about all the dangers that lurk out there? I think not.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Lucky that kid didn't grow up fourty-five years ago when I was in grade school. He would've been called a queer and had the crap beaten out of him.

It was awful back then. I'm glad the attitude changed today. We've come a long way.

I don't know if attitudes have changed that much, but now the kids who would beat the crap out of him would be charged with a hate crime.

Not sure how to take that. Are you saying that they shouldn't be charged with hate crime?

edit on 6/10/2017 by Deaf Alien because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:06 PM
link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

The attitude of the people in this thread is the exact reason why the suicide rate among young teens in the LGBTQI community is so damn high. You think forcing a square peg into a round hole will suddenly make it round?

The fact that his parents are so supportive means that he is at a far less risk of substance abuse or suicide.

Are you blind? The parents just scream that they are SJW agenda pushers. You can support your child without throwing it to the wolves for exploitation. Did the parents tell him about all the dangers that lurk out there? I think not.

I meant what the kid wanted. Parading kids around in the public might be excessive. Just like those child beauty pageants. I posted a video on that. I don't hear anyone screaming about that.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:08 PM
link   
a reply to: silo13

If I'm to keep my business behind closed doors you'd do well to do the same. But you aren't. You're here heading a thread on a topic you know close to nothing about. You want to skim the top without getting into any depth at all. You may have a stance but it is the wrong one.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:09 PM
link   

Show me ... the data where prepubescent children have been beaten because of their sexual preference...

STOP USING the Children.. to further an agenda, that has already been accepted....

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:11 PM
link   

Not sure how to take that. Are you saying that they shouldn't be charge with hate crime?

I'm just pointing out the difference of then and now. I don't know, do kids 7 or 8 years old have the capacity to be charged with a hate crime?

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   

originally posted by: Lysergic
Normalizing Mental Illness.

Meh.

Oh, I didn't realize you were a psychologist. Do you sit on the board that researches and revises the DSM-5? No? Well I guess you shouldn't armchair diagnose in a field that you have no expertise in.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:12 PM
link   
a reply to: Deaf Alien

Just wondering how pedo's get what they want from kids...

Actually I know.

They 'groom'.

Next thing you know the child is being 'used' in ways no child should ever be used and didn't even see it coming.

I guess the definition shouldn't be on 'forced' as much as the outcome.

peace

+2 more 
posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:13 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

LULZ.

ah yes, the DSM 5 which is highly politicized, I do have a degree in psychology so go figure.

I'd say I can Armchair.

Don't like it, oh well, you'll get over it.

edit on 10-6-2017 by Lysergic because: (no reason given)

link   

originally posted by: JacKatMtn

Show me ... the data where prepubescent children have been beaten because of their sexual preference...

STOP USING the Children.. to further an agenda, that has already been accepted....

I'm stating a fact. If a young boy was pictured wearing eye shadow and makeup when I was in the third grade, he would've had the snot beaten out of him.

link   

originally posted by: Perfectenemy

I meant what the kid wanted. Parading kids around in the public might be excessive. Just like those child beauty pageants. I posted a video on that. I don't hear anyone screaming about that.

Well it should be obvious by now that i hate everything that exploits children either for political gain or to push a certain agenda. The kid doesn't want anything. He is 8 he shouldn't even be in contact with that scene. What happens if he gets older and suddenly decides that he hates that lifestyle? These parents don't think longterm that's my main problem. They just use him to signal virtue and promote their kid how special he is. Yeah f#ck that.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:14 PM
link   

Not sure how to take that. Are you saying that they shouldn't be charge with hate crime?

I'm just pointing out the difference of then and now. I don't know, do kids 7 or 8 years old have the capacity to be charged with a hate crime?

I can't recall. But they should be punished severely. Bullying and torturing others because they are different is terrible.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:17 PM
link   
a reply to: MonkeyFishFrog

If I'm to keep my business behind closed doors you'd do well to do the same.

If you're referring to my sexuality?

I do. It's the business of no one but me and my 'partner'.

From there - if it's your belief I'm in the ''wrong' for taking a stand for a child who's obviously being exploited?

Then color me wrong.

I'll wear that label with joy.

peace

Oh, and, you have NO idea what I know or don't know about this subject. None.

edit on 3118Saturday201713 by silo13 because: spelling yet again

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:18 PM
link   
a reply to: Lysergic

Funny how it is only claimed to be politicized when discussing sexuality and gender identity. Rest of the time it's peachy keen.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:19 PM
link   

I can't recall. But they should be punished severely. Bullying and torturing others because they are different is terrible.

Punished severely? for not adhering to adults' mandates...? Sounds more and more like Gubmint raising kids.... via LAW...

So happy that we in the US are far behind that kind of thinking...

I weep for the folks in the EU, who are seeing their freedom crumble in the mixing bowl of Globalism...

top topics

<< 1  2    4  5  6 >>

join