It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Hegelian Dialectic in the 21st Century

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:05 PM
link   
The famous philosophy "The Hegelian Dialectic" is a subject of major political and social controversies.

This long article (some bias) lays some historical groundwork for what leads into a theory of how the Hegelian Dialectic continues in the 21st Century.

The article focuses on the current "refugee crisis" that is engulfing Europe and North America.

Read, study, and comment without remorse.

Is the Hegelian Dialectic the base idea for all that is NWO ?

How has the HD progressed from the 19th into the 20th Century and finally here in the 21st ?

Hegelian Dialectic in the 21st Century

Now, in the 21st century, Hegelian-Marxist thinking affects our entire social and political structure.

The Hegelian dialectic is the framework for guiding our thoughts and actions into conflicts that lead us to a predetermined solution. If we do not understand how the Hegelian dialectic shapes our perceptions of the world, then we do not know how we are helping to implement the vision for the future.

Hegel’s dialectic is the tool which manipulates us into a frenzied circular pattern of thought and action. Every time we fight for or defend against an ideology we are playing a necessary role in Marx and Engels’ grand design to advance humanity into a dictatorship of the proletariat. The synthetic Hegelian solution to all these conflicts cannot be introduced unless we all take a side that will advance the agenda.

The ‘Refugee’ Crisis: A Hegelian Dialectic Conveyor Belt

__

What IS the Ultimate Synthesis ?

edit on Jun-10-2017 by xuenchen because: hegeled

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:51 PM
link   
a reply to: xuenchen

Poverty wages with no chance for any competition from start up companies.

edit on 10-6-2017 by dfnj2015 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:59 PM
link   

originally posted by: dfnj2015

Poverty wages with no chance for any competition from start up companies.

Deep subjects and deep thinking !!

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 08:05 PM
link   

Go easy on the guy, he just admitted the ultimate goal of democrats.

That bit of honesty was refreshing.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:00 PM
link   

originally posted by: xuenchen

Dissolution of Division. (Some say the falling twin towers are a ritual to signify)

A completely educated population.
Functional Neural Telepathy, where there are no walls between minds...
Where no secret, no malicious intent can be hidden from the public mind...
Thus the eventual non-existence of any contrary experience.
All minds forward, as One.
No more need for psychosocial engineering behind closed doors, all in the open, mutually manifested.

Ah, one can dream...

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:23 PM
link   
While I don't believe he intended it to be used this way, the Hegelian dialectic (HD) has become a mechanism for TPTB to manipulate opinion (thesis vs antithesis) in order to achieve their predetermined ends (synthesis).
Think about it: there's a reason third parties are pushed out of the conversation in America--it throws off their plan. They keep the country divided along oppositional lines--republican vs democrat; man vs woman; black vs white, etc.
The basic idea is that you push hard enough on one those extremes in order to achieve the outcome that you want. That's why TPTB always bet on both horses. They keep the little people down in the valley squabbling about things from one of those "sides" in order to make us think we have a say. If we just scream loud enough & cling to our ideological views, we might win someday.
Meanwhile, they get what they want. (Wars, $, power, etc.)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:26 PM
link   

If you trace the organizations that actually follows this philosophy you will ultimately arrive at Mystery babylon, the Jesuit Order/ principalities/synagogue.

This tactic has been done for centuries. The formula is: problem -reaction- solution. The solution being the synthesis or the result that they want.

If you control (for example) Group A and B and pin them against one another, the result could vary between both sides destroying themselves or a merger between the two. Yes companies/corporations follow this formula also in order to create monopolies by destroying the competition / smaller companies. But; this tactic; It is not just for companies or corporations; This applies to any form of organizations, banks, secret organizations, governments, religions, anything that can be controlled.

originally posted by: prevenge

originally posted by: xuenchen

Dissolution of Division. (Some say the falling twin towers are a ritual to signify)

A completely educated population.
Functional Neural Telepathy, where there are no walls between minds...
Where no secret, no malicious intent can be hidden from the public mind...
Thus the eventual non-existence of any contrary experience.
All minds forward, as One.
No more need for psychosocial engineering behind closed doors, all in the open, mutually manifested.

Ah, one can dream...

I'm afraid it is much more complicated than that. It is not just a new world order. Many things are merging including races / cultures. Until there is no individual culture left and the world of Orwell 1984 becomes reality.
edit on th2017000000Saturdayth000000Sat, 10 Jun 2017 23:32:54 -0500fAmerica/ChicagoSat, 10 Jun 2017 23:32:54 -0500 by SoulSurfer because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 11:57 PM
link   
a reply to: Gandalf77

For the most part, I agree with your post. Though, I don't know if I agree about Hegel "not knowing" what his scheme would be used for, same for Leo Strauss and others.I am inclined to think he probably did. Of course, I don't know that with any degree of certainty. It's just my opinion.
edit on 11-6-2017 by SpeakerofTruth because: (no reason given)

top topics

join