It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Virginia Imam Says Female Genital Mutilation Prevents Hypersexuality

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:21 PM
link   
a reply to: 23432

And you still don't bother answering the issues nor the actual questions posted in the thread, nor have you condemned this practice nor the Imama...I think that says a lot.

Even in your quote it states quite clearly about cutting but not "severely" that means nothing. The Imam (the subject of this thread ) says himself that some carry out the practice too severely, I acknowledge that fact. You haven't watched the video, there are four stages of FGM I suggest you look them up.

The fact remains (despite my belief it wasn't in the Quran ) that it IS sanctioned by Islam, however severely, and is still wrong on every level, so I guess you should start backtracking. I made to attempt to mention others that do this specifically as the whole thread was about the practice in the US the legality and this particular Imam.

Trouble is mate...nothing I said isn't actually true even if only my opinion...at least its based on facts as I see them.
I get sick and tired of repeating myself to you on each and every thread about Islam. I cannot and will not defend this Imam nor Islam generally until it acknowledges womens rights and treats women as equals. Until then.......

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:36 PM
link   
The Grand Mufti of Egypt has stated quite categorically that female circumcision has no basis in religion whatsoever. There is an established book that is distributed to all Islamic Imams on the guidelines for this practice which include the Fatwas and research materials, however every Imam unfortunately interprets things their own way according to their own bias and beliefs.

No amount of education or Government interference or Policy will prevent people from continuing this practice. They will listen to a religious leader over a Government Official any and every time, which is why this Imam was so very wrong in what he said as is evidence by the fact he was forced to resign.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:37 PM
link   

originally posted by: PhyllidaDavenport
a reply to: 23432

And you still don't bother answering the issues nor the actual questions posted in the thread, nor have you condemned this practice nor the Imama...I think that says a lot.

Even in your quote it states quite clearly about cutting but not "severely" that means nothing. The Imam (the subject of this thread ) says himself that some carry out the practice too severely, I acknowledge that fact. You haven't watched the video, there are four stages of FGM I suggest you look them up.

The fact remains (despite my belief it wasn't in the Quran ) that it IS sanctioned by Islam, however severely, and is still wrong on every level, so I guess you should start backtracking. I made to attempt to mention others that do this specifically as the whole thread was about the practice in the US the legality and this particular Imam.

Trouble is mate...nothing I said isn't actually true even if only my opinion...at least its based on facts as I see them.
I get sick and tired of repeating myself to you on each and every thread about Islam. I cannot and will not defend this Imam nor Islam generally until it acknowledges womens rights and treats women as equals. Until then.......

My first reply i said what an ignorant imam and also stated that it is wrong imho.

So this imam either does what you ask or you carry on spreading misinformation and hatred ?

Check out the size of THAT ego . mate !

According to you the subject of this thread is the Imam .

No one is asking you to defend the ignorant imam ; you are being asked not take the real issue of FGC into the gutter of racist and religionist stand .

If you carry on opening up threads exclusively targeting muslims than you should expect to be called out .

Issue is about FGC and not the Imam ; you may care more about the Imam but there are those who genuinely care about the actual issue of FGC and they do scientific work to eradicate it .

African Journal of Urology
Volume 19, Issue 3, September 2013, Pages 123-126
open access
African Journal of Urology
Editorial
The Islamic view on female circumcision.

www.sciencedirect.com...

You probably won't bother to read it but there maybe genuinely interested users who wants know the reality .

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:46 PM
link   
nvm. Pointless.
edit on 6/11/2017 by angeldoll because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 09:58 PM
link   

originally posted by: angeldoll

originally posted by: MALBOSIA
I don't say this to defend the man but don't we cut the tips of boys penis' without their consent in western culture?

Some barbaric tradition that mutilates children's sex organs?

Isn't it some barbaric Jewish tradition that we continue to make excuses for?

this female mutilation is the equivalent of removing the entire glans penis, the entire head of the penis. Not just the foreskin. So you'll know.

Please don't missunderstand, I do not mean to say that male circumcision is worse, but you can't talk about one and not consider the other.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 11:07 PM
link   
Is anyone else tired of the right pretending to care about woman and their rights?

Right now they are being used to spread an agenda in regards to Muslims...aka they are bad and want to deny woman rights. While completely ignoring the fact they want to dictate what they can do with their bodies and call them feminazis whenever a woman speaks about the right trying to keep them under their whip.

This also goes for children, useful when neccesary..aka abortion is murder and when born...not my problem. another instance when children are useful to them is when they make claims that Islams is full of pedophiles yet ignore all the catholic and christian pedophiles.

Yep, using people to spread an agenda is par for them.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 04:33 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

This man is not a man, his attitude toward woman is that they are thing's to be owned.

Female genital mutilation wrongly called female circumcision is actually not circumcision and the closest thing to this with a male body would be to chop the glans penis off completely, that is the entire mushroom shaped head of the penis, so called female circumcision is actually even more destructive however as it removes vital protective tissue that helps to protects a woman from infection and also most of the nerve cell's related to any kind of sexual stimulation.

It is NOT a religious requirement even of the Islamic faith as far as I know but it most certainly is a tribal right used by backward tribes around the world, it is believed by most of them that making the act of physical love uncomfortable and removing any pleasure for a woman from the act of lovemaking causes them to not stray as they then do not actually like sex at all even with there husband but of course in those cultures she does not have a choice in the matter does she.

Any man whom is a man derives most of his own psychological pleasure in giving pleasure to his female partner as well as taking it from her and most especially were there is mutual attraction and indeed love at work.

So how can any man do this to a woman whom he love's, is real love for woman an alien concept to these animal's whom see woman as only there for there own pleasure.

I agree his should be cut off as well.

Note this is not just Muslim's and indeed is definitely not all Muslim's, some of the tribes whom practice it are Hindu, some in China, many in Africa and a whole lot in the tribal area's of the Islamic part's of the world were tradition older than Islam is married to there interpretation of that faith but it has also been known to happen in supposedly christian cultures and indeed is happening today all around the world even in the west.

edit on 12-6-2017 by LABTECH767 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:10 AM
link   
a reply to: ConscienceZombie

I agree, we should turn him into an eunuch, so he doesn't keep reproducing and bringing more Islamic morons like him into this world.

posted on Jun, 12 2017 @ 05:36 AM
link   
a reply to: PhyllidaDavenport

I wish every time an Imam opens its mouth it would promote contraception.

top topics

<< 1  2  3   >>

join