It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Gaddafi's son Saif 'freed' in Libya

page: 1

join
share:

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:31 PM
link   
www.bbc.com...

Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, second son of the late deposed Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi, is said to have been freed under an amnesty. Believed to have been his father's preferred successor, he had been held by a militia group in the town of Zintan for the past six years. The group announced on Saturday that he had been released. He was sentenced to death by a court in Tripoli in 2015 but the group had refused to hand him over. There had been false reports about Saif al-Islam Gaddafi's release previously. He is also wanted by the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity during his father's unsuccessful attempts to put down the rebellion

Someone somewhere pulled strings, scratched backs and handed over a load of cash........AHEM.

Gaddafi was captured in Zintan in November 2011, a month after his father was sodomized and killed by rebels.
www.rt.com... rome

Just became aware of the other new report stating that his father was Sodomized. Ummmmm. During that time of his public beating and general dragging through the streets. Who the hell found this erotic enough to become "equipped" to perform this act? WTF? Why??? There is some really odd people in the world huh?

edit on 10-6-2017 by CaptainBeno because: Added a source

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:37 PM
link   
a reply to: CaptainBeno

Hillary is not in charge, he will be safe now.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:41 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

Hahahaa......true......but then there's Trump. Hmmm a fate worse than death.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:45 PM
link   

He was sodomised with a knife..nothing erotic about it.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:48 PM
link   
a reply to: vonclod

Ahhh. Got ya. I didn't know that.

Bloody hell.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

Ya, pretty brutal.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:50 PM
link   

originally posted by: CaptainBeno
www.bbc.com...

Saif al-Islam Gaddafi, second son of the late deposed Libyan leader Col Muammar Gaddafi, is said to have been freed under an amnesty. Believed to have been his father's preferred successor, he had been held by a militia group in the town of Zintan for the past six years. The group announced on Saturday that he had been released. He was sentenced to death by a court in Tripoli in 2015 but the group had refused to hand him over. There had been false reports about Saif al-Islam Gaddafi's release previously. He is also wanted by the International Criminal Court for crimes against humanity during his father's unsuccessful attempts to put down the rebellion

Someone somewhere pulled strings, scratched backs and handed over a load of cash........AHEM.

I'm still on the fence with Gaddafi. Yes, the f^$k@r blew up a civilian airliner. Can't forget that.
He must have felt cornered by the bankster petrodollar, I don't know. But from what I saw, most of the people loved him.

Well, except Barry and Hillary. They murdered him.

I think Michael Jackson copied some of his outfits

He went against the Banksters and built a fortune for himself and Libya. He called Israel and Palestine idiots.

I wish his son well.
edit on V132017Saturdaypm30America/ChicagoSat, 10 Jun 2017 19:13:47 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:53 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

One thing we do know..Libya is a far bigger more dangerous sh#thole now that he is gone.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 06:56 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

TPTB stole his money. Qaddafi Was Worth More Than $200 Billion — By Far The Richest Person In The World.

link

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:14 PM
link   

Just became aware of the other new report stating that his father was Sodomized. Ummmmm. During that time of his public beating and general dragging through the streets. Who the hell found this erotic enough to become "equipped" to perform this act?

It was reported at the time , they used an implement it wasn't sexual.

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 07:24 PM
link   
a reply to: D8Tee

How did he make it and no way anyone is worth more than the house of Saud..

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 09:48 PM
link   
This guy is more dangerous than his pa. I think general Haftar has sworn loyalty to him, no? Considering general Haftar served his pa in the 2011 civil war. This guy is backed by Egypt as the anti Islamist figurehead.
edit on 10-6-2017 by allsee4eye because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 10 2017 @ 10:50 PM
link   
a reply to: allsee4eye

A united Africa under a Gadaffi may still be possible.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:15 AM
link   
I remember an interview of Saif, where he talked about the former US, France, the whole western nations that suddenly wanted the fall of the Gaddafi`s, after they let Libya do all the evil things that couldn´t be done on western soil, like torturing "terror suspects" and all that cowboy stuff.

He called them snakes speaking with forked tongues!

I hope he makes it long enough to tell us something about the "axis of the good", about "our clean west", about the liars, secret services, paid henchmen that create the matrix for the western people!

But i am pretty sure that his knowledge is way too dangerous for certain western circles, and that he will die soon.

edit on 11 6 2017 by DerBeobachter because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 04:34 AM
link   
a reply to: DerBeobachter

I remember an interview of Saif, where he talked about the former US, France, the whole western nations that suddenly wanted the fall of the Gaddafi`s, after they let Libya do all the evil things that couldn´t be done on western soil, like torturing "terror suspects" and all that cowboy stuff.

I think that's right , his father was tricked by the snake Blair to admit to responsibility for Lockerbie and offered up Abdelbaset al-Megrahi as the sacrificial lamb for the promise of international acceptance and trade , he was then stabbed in the back by the trixters Bush and Blair.

How proud we are of our righteous leaders.

new topics

top topics

join