It looks like you're using an Ad Blocker.

Please white-list or disable AboveTopSecret.com in your ad-blocking tool.

Thank you.

Some features of ATS will be disabled while you continue to use an ad-blocker.

Are we just weeks away from U.S. and Global recession. The last war is coming.

page: 4
<< 1  2  3   >>

join
share:

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:01 PM
link   

originally posted by: Famouszor
It's about time! I'm tired of waiting for it.

Can you tell me how many weeks are left before the end? Again, I'm tired of waiting.

Thanks for the warning.

The Federal Reserve will meet this June 13-14. The Meeting is associated with a Summary of Economic Projections and a press conference by the Chair.

Really, I don't want doom and gloom.
But there were many "non-professionals" that warned about the last bubble in 2008-2009.
All the while, the "Pros" completely glossed over it.
edit on V042017Sundaypm30America/ChicagoSun, 11 Jun 2017 14:04:17 -05001 by Violater1 because: (no reason given)

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 02:07 PM
link   
a reply to: Violater1

Quite honestly, I wouldn't want to. The world is one big #ing mess as it is. Could you imagine the crap that would go on if this takes place?

The sky is much more likely to fall now than it did during the last 2 World Wars. You know why? Because everything we depend on now is electronic. Communications, Monetary etc etc. People would go insane. Not my circus, not my monkeys.

posted on Jun, 11 2017 @ 03:39 PM
link   
if China is crumbling under debt (unlike the sophisticated USA who have fined-tuned fraud into a precise art)

the EU is collapsing on every front, social/economic/political/anti-terrorist...

there are no reliable Developing Economies to invest in

So, since all the Markets are rigged or manipulated all across the Globe... the only store-of-wealth for the upper crust is the NYSE ->the S&P, DOW... which rely mostly on Defense Contractors and I"T in general
bit coin is likely to go above $3,000.oo, several of the big Tech names will all have a Trillion $ Market Cap

real-estate or farmland is no longer a 'safe store-of-wealth) the food chain is in disarray, retail land is in the clutches of hyper-inflated prices....

the USA is constantly 'poisoning-the-wells' of economic opportunity across the globe -- except for the Stock-Exchanges here in the USA.

the government interest rates will likely cease after this June rate increase, bonds might revert to Negative interest rates...

we are heading into Entropy... where a highly complex System just collapses under Its' own weight...
no wonder the elites are stirring up the radical Jihadists all over the world... they expect to blame the Muslims for the new Dark Ages to follow the -day-after-Tomorrow

<< 1  2  3   >>

join